PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork question

croftonaviation
August 02, 2013, 07:42
Hey guys. I have guy I know who is wanting to bring a registered mg 42 out to my range to do some shooting. What paperwork must accompany the firearm to be legal. I just want to cover my ass as it is my property. Thanks

Tom

meltblown
August 02, 2013, 09:12
From what I've read on the ATF site. Basically a copy of the tax stamp paperwork just in case somebody shows up to harass you. Sounds like a lot of fun

m60shooter
August 02, 2013, 13:32
From what I've read on the ATF site. Basically a copy of the tax stamp paperwork just in case somebody shows up to harass you. Sounds like a lot of fun 10/4 all you need is the form 4, assuming it's a form 4 gun. i've been shooting full auto's since 1985 & have never been checked. if my gun has a place for it i'll make a copy & keep it with the gun, in the butstock or pistolgrip works, if i'm shooting somewhere new i'll phone the local sheriffs office to let them know we'll be fireing legaly resistered automatic weapons in a safe manner, just in case someone calls.

Warbirds Custom Guns
August 02, 2013, 14:19
A copy of something like this.
Always keep the original in a safe place.

http://s23.postimg.org/fpi9inh4b/Stamped_atf_form4_Uzi.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

kev
August 02, 2013, 14:39
What paperwork must accompany the firearm to be legal.

The answer to the question is "none", but I understand your desire to cover your six. Good move on your part especially with an MG42. THAT thing will draw attention like no other.

You know, I suspect it's a good idea to take a pic of any helpful paperwork and keep it in your phone. I've scanned all my form4's, etc and keep them on a thumb drive, but I've also emailed them to myself. That way I can access them any time from any computer,.......even if I find myself down at the popo or standing in front of a judge somewhere.

Warbirds Custom Guns
August 02, 2013, 18:44
The answer to the question is "none", but I understand your desire to cover your six.

The saying "YOU CAN BEAT THE RAP BUT YOU CAN'T BEAT THE RIDE" comes to mind.
Why take a chance of going to jail for having a machinegun when you can prevent the hassle & a record?

Oh yeah, The only way to cover your tail is to keep a copy with the NFA item. Yeah that's the smart thing to do................................

croftonaviation
August 03, 2013, 07:16
Thanks for the info ya'll. this is new territory and I am a firm believer In trust but verify.

Now to go mow the range.

Tom

Stranger
August 03, 2013, 20:47
The saying "YOU CAN BEAT THE RAP BUT YOU CAN'T BEAT THE RIDE" comes to mind.
Why take a chance of going to jail for having a machinegun when you can prevent the hassle & a record?

Oh yeah, The only way to cover your tail is to keep a copy with the NFA item. Yeah that's the smart thing to do................................

Why would the range owner get arrested for someone else bringing an machinegun onto their range? That doesn't even make sense.

croftonaviation, you don't need to see anything from the person with the stamped MG. Technically, the tax stamp is supposed to travel with the NFA item, but most of us just keep a copy of the stamped form with us. However, it isn't for anyone but the owner and the government to see. If you want to be a dickhead, ask to see the stamped form. You will get a weird look and won't be invited to run a free belt through it.

Think about it this way, do you ask to see the sales receipt for every firearm someone shoots on your range?

greenpeas
August 04, 2013, 10:41
I always have a copy of my form 4 with my guns. Oddly, I've never been asked to produce any paperwork. Sort of disappointing. I could have been shooting illegal mgs all these years without ever getting caught!

riffraff2
August 04, 2013, 15:11
I was once asked for my Form 4's before I was allowed to use an indoor range.

I know some folks don't like the idea of having one's papers in order and all that type of stuff but there are a few things to consider: these days one never knows if one will run up on a DUI checkpoint. Guns are loud and full auto is unmistakeable and will attract attention. Anyone who does not keep a copy of the Form 4 with the item AND have a photo ID on their person when they are out and about is just asking for trouble. Also as has been mentioned it is good to call the local Sheriff and let folks know what is going on so when they get the phone calls about drug dealers or whatever the cops will have been informed ahead of time.

If I had a range, either a public range that I charged a fee to use or just my private property that I allowed folks to use or for that matter any property I owned, I would and will demand to see the Form 4 and anybody who even looked at me funny for me saying I wanted to see the Form 4(or whatever type of paperwork depending on the status of the item or the dealer or whatever),would be told to get off my property and don't come back until they have all their i's dotted and t's crossed and acquired a better attitude or a higher IQ. On MY property, anything and everything IS my business.

This is just me. All others can do as they see fit but not on my property.

m60shooter
August 04, 2013, 21:21
I was once asked for my Form 4's before I was allowed to use an indoor range.

I know some folks don't like the idea of having one's papers in order and all that type of stuff but there are a few things to consider: these days one never knows if one will run up on a DUI checkpoint. Guns are loud and full auto is unmistakeable and will attract attention. Anyone who does not keep a copy of the Form 4 with the item AND have a photo ID on their person when they are out and about is just asking for trouble. Also as has been mentioned it is good to call the local Sheriff and let folks know what is going on so when they get the phone calls about drug dealers or whatever the cops will have been informed ahead of time.

If I had a range, either a public range that I charged a fee to use or just my private property that I allowed folks to use or for that matter any property I owned, I would and will demand to see the Form 4 and anybody who even looked at me funny for me saying I wanted to see the Form 4(or whatever type of paperwork depending on the status of the item or the dealer or whatever),would be told to get off my property and don't come back until they have all their i's dotted and t's crossed and acquired a better attitude or a higher IQ. On MY property, anything and everything IS my business.

i'm with ya on that, it's called C.Y.A.

BigBoy1
August 05, 2013, 07:55
About a year ago I was returning from the range with my MG42 and hit a police road block DUI check point. I had the cased gun in the back of my pick-up truck so it was obvious there was a firearm. He asked what I was shooting and I explained I was at the range shooting my machine gun. He asked to see the paper work which I showed him. He was more interested in the county sheriff's approval paperwork than the Fed. form. (We have to get an approval form for automatic weapons from our local sheriff.) Once he saw that form, he thanked me and I was on my way. I never move the automatic weapons without a copy of all of the paperwork for them. The forms are like the credit card, "Never leave home without it."

Stranger
August 05, 2013, 13:43
I know some folks don't like the idea of having one's papers in order...

On MY property, anything and everything IS my business.

Its not a matter of not having one's papers in order. It is a matter of busy bodies sticking their noses in other people's business. It is also a matter of trust. If you can't take my word that the items are correctly papered, then I am not going to trust you.

Yep, your property and your rules. Fortunately, it is also my money and my rules. I don't have to do business with an asshole.

gunplumber
August 05, 2013, 14:28
I know of people who will reduce the copy to about the size of a DL and laminate it. Makes it easy to always have with the gun.

Stranger
August 05, 2013, 17:24
I know of people who will reduce the copy to about the size of a DL and laminate it. Makes it easy to always have with the gun.

I've done that, but I wonder about its usefulness because you can't read it without a microscope.

riffraff2
August 05, 2013, 22:55
Its not a matter of not having one's papers in order. It is a matter of busy bodies sticking their noses in other people's business. It is also a matter of trust. If you can't take my word that the items are correctly papered, then I am not going to trust you.

Yep, your property and your rules. Fortunately, it is also my money and my rules. I don't have to do business with an asshole.

Asshole right back at ya buddy.

K. Funk
August 06, 2013, 20:39
I always carry a copy of my F4's with me. If I operated a range, I think it would be a good idea to see a copy of the F4 to verify legality. Having contraband on the premises does not sound like a good idea to me. I for one would not want contraband in my shop or on my property.

krf

Stranger
August 07, 2013, 16:06
Asshole right back at ya buddy.

I didn't call you an asshole, "Buddy". I only said I don't have to do business with one. You hung that one on yourself there, slick.

Funk, how far would you go in your zeal making sure there isn't contraband or illegal activity on your range? Do you ask to see people's vehicle registration and a current tag? Do you poke around in their cars, make them take a piss test, look at their fingers under a black light? Do you run a background check to make sure they aren't felons? There are lots of things folks could be doing illegally on your range.

I argue that if you are not checking any of these arguably more important things, why are you going to hassle them about paying taxes? Which is of course exactly what we're talking about.

I personally do not go around the range asking people if they have paid their taxes. But, you are free to do whatever makes you feel better.

riffraff2
August 07, 2013, 18:52
I didn't call you an asshole, "Buddy". I only said I don't have to do business with one. You hung that one on yourself there, slick.

Funk, how far would you go in your zeal making sure there isn't contraband or illegal activity on your range? Do you ask to see people's vehicle registration and a current tag? Do you poke around in their cars, make them take a piss test, look at their fingers under a black light? Do you run a background check to make sure they aren't felons? There are lots of things folks could be doing illegally on your range.

I argue that if you are not checking any of these arguably more important things, why are you going to hassle them about paying taxes? Which is of course exactly what we're talking about.

I personally do not go around the range asking people if they have paid their taxes. But, you are free to do whatever makes you feel better.

Apples and Oranges. You are just trying to muddy the waters cause your argument is weak.

If I were running a race course I would want to make sure everyone's vehicle papers are in order. It ain't about paying taxes. It is about making sure folks on your property are legit so one/you/me don't get screwed with by the authoraties/gubmint. When TSHTF, the ole I didn't know excuse hardly EVER works with the authoraties.

gunplumber
August 07, 2013, 19:00
I can kindof see both sides. I had a guy bring me a FAL to fix. I pull the lower off and notice he's illegally made the sear cut. What's my exposure? He was present, so I just handed him the parts and told him to get out. Was it a setup? I dunno. Another time a customer shipped me one that had been sear cut illegally. I advised him I could either turn it in to ATF or chop the receiver, but I could not send it back to him. Once I "know" then I would be the one breaking the law by shipping an illegal firearm in interstate commerce. He claims "that's how he got it" and opted for the destruction.

Maybe not the same level of exposure at a range because the range isn't taking care and custody of the rifles, but I certainly understand the range operator being concerned.

If something bad were to happen, would the range's liability be greater because it was an illegal weapon they "allowed" to be used there?

Stranger
August 07, 2013, 21:38
Apples and Oranges. You are just trying to muddy the waters cause your argument is weak.

If I were running a race course I would want to make sure everyone's vehicle papers are in order. It ain't about paying taxes. It is about making sure folks on your property are legit so one/you/me don't get screwed with by the authoraties/gubmint. When TSHTF, the ole I didn't know excuse hardly EVER works with the authoraties.

You think letting a felon use a firearm, or allowing stolen firearms on your range won't cause you to "get screwed with by the authoraties/gubmint"? Why are you picking on people with better toys than you?

The argument is fine, its your thinking that is muddy, buddy. :wink:

Warbirds Custom Guns
August 08, 2013, 06:00
Why would the range owner get arrested for someone else bringing an machinegun onto their range? That doesn't even make sense.

croftonaviation, you don't need to see anything from the person with the stamped MG. Technically, the tax stamp is supposed to travel with the NFA item, but most of us just keep a copy of the stamped form with us. However, it isn't for anyone but the owner and the government to see. If you want to be a dickhead, ask to see the stamped form. You will get a weird look and won't be invited to run a free belt through it.

Think about it this way, do you ask to see the sales receipt for every firearm someone shoots on your range?

I'm not surprised by your lack of comprehension skills since you took everything out of context.

1rst off, I never said anything about the possibility of the range owner being arrested.
I was refering to the owner of the NFA item.
I have known a couple guys in the past get arrested for not being able to prove their machineguns were in fact legal.
A trip to jail till a call could be made to verify it's legal status.
Having a copy of the F4 proves a person is legal to own the item, that simple.

You're the one that doesn't make sense.
You obviously have some sort of "authority complex disorder" to think you have no need to validate yourself on someone's property other than your own.
You would be better off staying home.

Calling others a dickhead without cause is a sign of immaturity at best.
I bet you were slapped on the wrong end when you were born.

I wouldn't care if people like you took their business elsewhere.
In this day & age we need to do all we can to protect our rights.
Having a bad attitude like yours doesn't help the cause.
If you're not part of the solution you ARE the problem.

riffraff2
August 08, 2013, 17:02
You think letting a felon use a firearm, or allowing stolen firearms on your range won't cause you to "get screwed with by the authoraties/gubmint"? Why are you picking on people with better toys than you?

The argument is fine, its your thinking that is muddy, buddy. :wink:

I have 2 items on Form 4's.

Not only would I not permit anything fishy on my own property, If I was out on public property and I happened to overhear something that was going on that was illegal I would tell the person(s) to leave my presence or I will call the proper authoraties. I got nuthin against MOST illegal stuff EXCEPT it is illegal and I will not allow myself to be put in any situation because of someone elses illegal activities. I am not an old fuddy duddy prude. I believe most drugs should be legalized. I want to see the NFA radically overhauled so that we get our gun rights back.

And don't give me that tired old will I bet you speed don't you. Apples and Oranges, Apples and Oranges.

K. Funk
August 08, 2013, 17:19
Stranger...First off, my range is private, not public, so my rules are just that, my rules. But in general, Check vehicle registration? No. Poke around? No. Check fingers? No. These things will not get me put in jail. Criminal Background check? If buying a gun, absofuckinglutley!! That will get me put in jail. C'mon buddy, use some common sense. Oh, by the way, no dope smoking on my range or in my house!!

krf

Stranger
August 09, 2013, 13:14
Stranger...First off, my range is private, not public, so my rules are just that, my rules. But in general, Check vehicle registration? No. Poke around? No. Check fingers? No. These things will not get me put in jail. Criminal Background check? If buying a gun, absofuckinglutley!! That will get me put in jail.

krf

There is no difference in potential liability to a property owner for any of the circumstances I outlined. If you allow a convicted felon (tax cheat) to possess firearms on your property, allow a drug user (using prescription Percocet) to possess a firearm, or allow someone to bring an untaxed MG on his property it could "get you put in jail". What part of that is so difficult to understand?

Allowing a felon or drug user to use a firearm on your land will put you in jail just as fast as someone using an untaxed MG. My point is that if you are not checking for those types ALSO you are bigoted against legitimate MG owners.

riffraff2
August 09, 2013, 16:57
There is no difference in potential liability to a property owner for any of the circumstances I outlined. If you allow a convicted felon (tax cheat) to possess firearms on your property, allow a drug user (using prescription Percocet) to possess a firearm, or allow someone to bring an untaxed MG on his property it could "get you put in jail". What part of that is so difficult to understand?

Allowing a felon or drug user to use a firearm on your land will put you in jail just as fast as someone using an untaxed MG. My point is that if you are not checking for those types ALSO you are bigoted against legitimate MG owners.

There is something to clarify in your post. Any prescription percocet user who has a valid prescription can own any gun including those that require a Form 4. Just like all the Vets. that are on all these antidepresants, antianxiety and even antipsychotic drugs can still legally own firearms. Better yet, all these folks can drive a motor vehicle too.

riffraff2
August 09, 2013, 19:56
Want some more? Folks with diabetes and epilepsy can own guns and operate motor vehicles too. IMO the LINE should be drawn where one is getting a gubmint check or where one's finances are in the hands of someone else. You are not capeable of balancing your check book?, You are getting a VA or a SS "crazy" check. NO GUNS FOR YOU.

Lots and Lots of folks "function" on lots of drugs. Antidepresants, antianxiety drugs, antipsychotic drugs. Opiats for osteoarthritis, AD NAUSIUM.

Look up the difference between "addicted" and "dependent". Worlds and worlds of difference.

But what do I know. Oh jeez, just more than you, that's all.

m60shooter
August 10, 2013, 20:05
i think some may have missed the POSSIBILITY that tom ( the origional poster ) crafton aviation, may have his own personal private range that he was talking about. nothing wrong with playing it safe on your home private property shooting range. since he said he now had to mow the range i suspect he's like me & has his own private place to shoot. i go strictly by the book here on my property. dont want to lose a good thing.

croftonaviation
August 12, 2013, 07:31
i think some may have missed the POSSIBILITY that tom ( the origional poster ) crafton aviation, may have his own personal private range that he was talking about. nothing wrong with playing it safe on your home private property shooting range. since he said he now had to mow the range i suspect he's like me & has his own private place to shoot. i go strictly by the book here on my property. dont want to lose a good thing.

Exactly. Not only is it my range it is my home as well. Look here it is all laid out. If any one of you guys, whose posts I have read for years, or someone i knew well showed up and said hey I brought my mg-42 lets go shooting I would never ask a question other than "do we need the tarp to catch your brass?" When someone you have just met approaches you and says hey 1. So and so says you have a range, 2 hey I have a machine gun, it raises a proceed with caution approach. I open my place up to friends and family only, this guy is neither. I am willing to help him out with a place to shoot because for what he has there are no close options. I do not charge nor ask for anything to use the range. I, along with most of you don't seem to see a problem with playing it safe. And seriously I'm not asking for a copy, I am not asking to see it but once, and seeing it proves he is 100% above board. I just want to make sure everything is legit, and if that makes me an ass in the eyes of a few,so be it.

Tom

Stranger
August 12, 2013, 11:48
There is something to clarify in your post. Any prescription percocet user who has a valid prescription can own any gun including those that require a Form 4. Just like all the Vets. that are on all these antidepresants, antianxiety and even antipsychotic drugs can still legally own firearms. Better yet, all these folks can drive a motor vehicle too.

If you use a firearm while under the influence of any controlled substance, legally obtained or otherwise, you are committing a felony. That is the law, plain and simple.

If you cannot get through your day without Valium/Percocet/Hydrocodone you had better not get caught with a firearm.

Stranger
August 12, 2013, 12:28
And seriously I'm not asking for a copy, I am not asking to see it but once, and seeing it proves he is 100% above board. I just want to make sure everything is legit, and if that makes me an ass in the eyes of a few,so be it.

Tom

I personally would volunteer the information to the range/property owner, just to make sure they were comfortable. They wouldn't even have to ask to about my gear. I would just tell them flat out that it is all properly papered and legal.

I was on a range where an impolite RSO gave me a hard time and very rudely demanded copies of my stamped forms. I told him no and left. The thing was that I had already talked with the owner and received permission a month before coming out. But, no fun for anyone that day and I still haven't let that dick shoot anything of mine.

BTW, how does seeing a copy prove he's 100% above board? Its pretty easy to copy/scan a stamped form and use Adobe to change a few numbers and letters. Just saying it is no gauarantee.

Timber Wolf
August 13, 2013, 10:03
a customer shipped me one that had been sear cut illegally. I advised him I could either turn it in to ATF or chop the receiver, but I could not send it back to him.........he......opted for the destruction.

Please, please tell us it was a Century that got cut and not something nice.:cry::cry: I know "once a MG always a MG" but is there really no way to maybe weld it up or something to get legal?

riffraff2
August 15, 2013, 22:51
If you use a firearm while under the influence of any controlled substance, legally obtained or otherwise, you are committing a felony. That is the law, plain and simple.

If you cannot get through your day without Valium/Percocet/Hydrocodone you had better not get caught with a firearm.

You are wrong plain and simple. You don't know what you are typing about.

DUDE. You had better get with the program. There are MANY vets out there who use lots and lots of drugs for all kinds of reasons. You gonna tell them all that THEY can't handle a firearm. What I am getting at is this: you don't have a f****** clue as to what you are talking about or what the law is. It is not me dude, it is YOU. YOU are ignorant. I am not calling you stupid mind you. I am calling you ignorant.

Yep, you slick, you are ignorant.

"Percoset, Hydrocodone". Yeah, you get fraged and then tell us all how you can get through the day without painlillers. YOU, yes YOU dude are ALMOST so stupid that I would deny you the right to vote. Get it, dude.

Do you have any idea what is like to lie in bed and wish you could sleep except shit hurts so much that no matter what position you move to that it won't stop. Some folks got no clue. To sleep, to really sleep. Some folks would give anything to be able to get a decent sleep. There but for the grace of God go I. Some "relegios" folks read the words but don't know the meaning.

F*** Y**, A******.

Oh Geez, Am I being obtuse?.

riffraff2
August 15, 2013, 23:20
"nerve burning"

It works wonders.

The neurologist puts you under a fluoroscope and sticks tubs in you, then he inserts wires into the tubes and I don't know exactly what happens then. Either there is an electrical current or a heat stimulation that does something to the nerves right where they come out of the spine. IT works WONDERS. Find a good neurologist who knows what he is doing. If you have foot, knee, hip, back, neck problems. The trick is the same as a good chiropractor, finding a GOOD neurologist that does the nerve burning thing is NOT SO EASY.

Lots of quacks out there. MEDECINE IS NOT AN EXACT SCIENCE.

OMR_RDTandE
August 19, 2013, 08:53
He was more interested in the county sheriff's approval paperwork than the Fed. form. (We have to get an approval form for automatic weapons from our local sheriff.)

Not any longer. That requirement was dropped with the last changes to the State Castle Doctrine. http://www.ncgunowners.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=19085

There were a number of changes incorporated into the law, that even my local Sheriff wasn't aware of. For example, CCW renewals are no longer required to be notarized.

Stranger
August 19, 2013, 15:10
You are wrong plain and simple. You don't know what you are typing about.

DUDE. You had better get with the program. There are MANY vets out there who use lots and lots of drugs for all kinds of reasons. You gonna tell them all that THEY can't handle a firearm. What I am getting at is this: you don't have a f****** clue as to what you are talking about or what the law is. It is not me dude, it is YOU. YOU are ignorant. I am not calling you stupid mind you. I am calling you ignorant.

Yep, you slick, you are ignorant.

"Percoset, Hydrocodone". Yeah, you get fraged and then tell us all how you can get through the day without painlillers. YOU, yes YOU dude are ALMOST so stupid that I would deny you the right to vote. Get it, dude.

Do you have any idea what is like to lie in bed and wish you could sleep except shit hurts so much that no matter what position you move to that it won't stop. Some folks got no clue. To sleep, to really sleep. Some folks would give anything to be able to get a decent sleep. There but for the grace of God go I. Some "relegios" folks read the words but don't know the meaning.

F*** Y**, A******.

Oh Geez, Am I being obtuse?.

You really should stop posting under the influence. Please, seek help.

Hope this helps. :wink:

riffraff2
August 19, 2013, 18:56
You really should stop posting under the influence. Please, seek help.

Hope this helps. :wink:

All I can say about this it that I have no doubt that my IQ is at least 10 points higher than yours is. This means that even if I am "under the influence" that I am a notch above you in intellect.

Get It? Does this help?

L Haney
August 19, 2013, 19:16
I was on a range where an impolite RSO gave me a hard time and very rudely demanded copies of my stamped forms. I told him no and left.

A RO can't arrest you. Book you into jail. The ONLY time I had a dickhead get het up about paperwork I invited them to call the police. Informed them I would also be filing in civil court defamation charges. They had implied I was a felon. This is worth money. His money. He found something else to do.

I do keep copies of the form 4 on me. You want to see 'em, you better be wearing a uniform. Or you'll see them in front of a judge and pay dearly for the privilege.

ETA: Have to admit I have an attitude about this hoorah. Figure I've earned it. Long before the NSA, FBI, DEA, name your favorite over reaching agency got carte blanch to pry, they had my ass nailed. I've had federal fingers up my ass and out my shoes before I was twenty one. I'll be damned if some jumped up nimrod wants in my business. I've been macerated by professionals, he can take a phuckin' number.

Stranger
August 19, 2013, 21:26
All I can say about this it that I have no doubt that my IQ is at least 10 points higher than yours is. This means that even if I am "under the influence" that I am a notch above you in intellect.

Get It? Does this help?

Tell you what, why don't you go to the range tomorrow strung out on whatever you are on now. If you make it back without getting arrested I will pay you back every cent you paid for my opinion. :wink:

m60shooter
August 20, 2013, 11:29
Tell you what, why don't you go to the range tomorrow strung out on whatever you are on now. If you make it back without getting arrested I will pay you back every cent you paid for my opinion. :wink: does anyone besides me find it interesting that we have members from arkansas and oklahoma arguing over who has the highest IQ ?

Stranger
August 20, 2013, 11:43
does anyone besides me find it interesting that we have members from arkansas and oklahoma arguing over who has the highest IQ ?

Who is arguing? I choose not to respond to riffraff's petty ad hominem attacks.

For some reason he's taking things very personally.

riffraff2
August 21, 2013, 19:44
A RO can't arrest you. Book you into jail. The ONLY time I had a dickhead get het up about paperwork I invited them to call the police. Informed them I would also be filing in civil court defamation charges. They had implied I was a felon. This is worth money. His money. He found something else to do.

I do keep copies of the form 4 on me. You want to see 'em, you better be wearing a uniform. Or you'll see them in front of a judge and pay dearly for the privilege.

ETA: Have to admit I have an attitude about this hoorah. Figure I've earned it. Long before the NSA, FBI, DEA, name your favorite over reaching agency got carte blanch to pry, they had my ass nailed. I've had federal fingers up my ass and out my shoes before I was twenty one. I'll be damned if some jumped up nimrod wants in my business. I've been macerated by professionals, he can take a phuckin' number.

Got some bad news for you slick. You on private property OR public property and I think you are a scumbag and I call the cops. Well, it is like this, the cops may or may not show up but you could try to "sue" me all you wanted to and you would never receive squat. Lots of folks talk about suing folks but they have watched to many TV shows. Sue all you want to. The chances of you winning and then actually receiving any money are pretty damn slim. Again, pretty damn slim. Some folks watch to much television.

So sue me, asshole. "Pay dearly for the privilege". No you tell it to the uniformed police. I will never pull a Zimmerman, I will just call the cops and in case anyone doesn't know it yet, the fastest way to get cops involved is to say "drugs" or "guns" when you make the 911 call. Hey, I don't really like the way things are these days but that is just the way things is.

riffraff2
August 21, 2013, 19:46
Tell you what, why don't you go to the range tomorrow strung out on whatever you are on now. If you make it back without getting arrested I will pay you back every cent you paid for my opinion. :wink:

Been there, done that for years. Did I mention that you are a ignorant dumbass? Damn good thing there is not a test before you can vote or you would never get to vote.

riffraff2
August 21, 2013, 19:50
Who is arguing? I choose not to respond to riffraff's petty ad hominem attacks.

For some reason he's taking things very personally.

Are we having fun yet.

I have already mentioned LOOOOng ago that with a very few exceptions(DABTL) that there is probably not a person on this board that I would not be privelaged to have as a neighbor.

Stranger
August 22, 2013, 10:43
Been there, done that for years. Did I mention that you are a ignorant dumbass? Damn good thing there is not a test before you can vote or you would never get to vote.

Are we having fun yet.

I have already mentioned LOOOOng ago that with a very few exceptions(DABTL) that there is probably not a person on this board that I would not be privelaged to have as a neighbor.

Hate to break it to you, but DABTL is a better man than you by far. :smile:

riffraff2
August 28, 2013, 20:34
Hate to break it to you, but DABTL is a better man than you by far. :smile:

I don't want to get anyone excited or anything but if you really believe that than you are one stupid som of a bitch. smile, grin and all that, but no really. If you believe your last post than you are they type of person who should be disqualified from voteing. Get it, you are brain damaged. You are subhuman(modern understanding). You should have and still should be riding on the *short buss*. And that is all there is to that.

jaykden
August 28, 2013, 21:03
really?? you children cannot even have a reasonable discussion in the NFA forum???

this s--t is done.