View Full Version : Just Curious ~ BLAST FROM THE PAST ~ a Hi Standard Model 10 A or B?

July 28, 2013, 23:15
Ilove both my A and B although the flashlight on A died years ago, can't fix it. I have Choate mag exts on both, wish they were chambered for 3's, Shoot both slugs and my favored #1 Buck quite nicely good patterns, fast shooting never a malfunction.

July 29, 2013, 03:42
Now that's some old school shotgun technology there.got any pics?

July 31, 2013, 22:32
One of my oldest friends and shooting buddies has a 10B that he's had since the '70's. The original flashlight didn't stand up to the recoil, so he replaced it with a modified Mag Light, which works great. I think he still has the original flashlight at his place somewhere, but it would take a while to find it.

The 10B was a great gun, and I wish somebody would make a modern version of it. I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

August 13, 2013, 09:56
Well Plastic being so popular these days, the 10 was out there with plastic long before the Glock was even thought ot. The Safariland original flashlight was good for its time, mine is still there and works but my 10B doesn't wear it everytime I shoot it, I leave it on for disply purposes.

Today the 10B wou;d be railed and you would use what lighting and sighting equipment you wanted.

August 18, 2013, 12:37
Some is trying to recreate and improve upon the design