PDA

View Full Version : Skorpion or no Skorpion?

yellowfin
July 09, 2013, 23:47
That is the question. I seem to recall them being available through Czechpoint but now don't see them anymore. Did something happen? Anyway, if I can find one, do any of you have them or have shot them? Looks like it's only practical as a range toy--which isn't really all that practical, really--but over the last 8 years or so I've seen the value of having something that's just fun to shoot in its own right plus cool historically. But is it worth the money?

cavegeo
July 10, 2013, 20:08
That is the question. I seem to recall them being available through Czechpoint but now don't see them anymore. Did something happen? Anyway, if I can find one, do any of you have them or have shot them? Looks like it's only practical as a range toy--which isn't really all that practical, really--but over the last 8 years or so I've seen the value of having something that's just fun to shoot in its own right plus cool historically. But is it worth the money?

CDNN bought up the remaining stock and they just upped the price. I bought my last year before the surge.

I plan to SBR my once I get my trust. I believe that with the stock this will make it more useful rather than a pistol.

cavegeo
November 03, 2013, 15:59
Czechpoint has imported some more VZ-61 including a 380 ACP model. The 32 ACP model now come drilled to accept the screws for a modified folding stock.

http://www.czechpoint-usa.com/products/pistols/