PDA

View Full Version : Sig E2 grips?

Walther Rathenau
June 17, 2013, 20:28
I was going to get the e2 grip kit. Then I realized, it would seem to put the bore even higher if your hand sinks any further into the back of the grip. I really dont want the bore any higher. Does anybody have one?

Walther Rathenau
June 17, 2013, 21:38
Trying to get into regular grips.
I watched youtube videos a and heres what I saw.
People covering their lower fingers of trigger hand and putting thumb underneath trigger thumb.
Thumb under hump and sticking left thumb out forward in the air- tried this it was actually comfortable but couldn't stand having my thumb hanging out
Putting the trigger thumb over the hump and the other thumb under it.
Tried it left handed and it feels great, but I am not left handed.

The first one was the best for me but I just not right. I guess it's E2 or bust. I am going to get a p6. Love these things but my hands no.

K.O.A.M.
June 18, 2013, 13:17
I have the E2 grip kits installed on my personal Sigs. I've been really happy with them. I don't find it creates an issue with how they rest in my hand. They're not such the innovation that I found it necessary to switch out my duty gun. I went to Sig Armorer school, and they said that the idea is that the E2 grips themselves are eventually going to come in different sizes to fit hands.

Walther Rathenau
June 22, 2013, 18:19
I guess I have a little issue with the ugliness of e2 on a 228. Thanks for good info.

Walther Rathenau
June 22, 2013, 18:20
In case you guys can't notice I'm trying to figure out how to shoot a classic 228.

LKY_13
July 09, 2013, 14:13
Put a set of E2 grips on my 229 .357S DAK, and would never go back to any other solution.