View Full Version : Pretty Neat Vid's from Local guy once part of SoG's TV show.....

May 27, 2013, 09:34
Hey yall thought you may like this. Im starting a vid series on different MG's (and probably other weapons as well). People wanted a little more in depth look at the weapons on SoG's so I figured Id give it to em

Just thought some of you guys/Gals might enjoy this.....
At least its not BLOWING crap up.....

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8DvmQQyjhtE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

May 27, 2013, 10:21
Very cool.

May 28, 2013, 11:47
i hope your 760 does better than most, my very first nfa was a 760 back in 1985, baught it for $650 new. i probably put 2 thousand rounds thru it BUT could never get one complete mag to fire completely. i spent more time test fireing it & sending it back to california & still could never get more than about 10 rounds thru it without jamming ! even blew the barrel out on it ! egged it so bad it wouldn't slide out of the barrel shroud. had to cut it in half to get it out. i've talked to a few other 760 owners & i'll have to say that if my life depended on it, i'd rather have a sling shot ! i got lucky & used mine as partial trade for my m60. if yours is a reliable shooter you better put it in the mk760 museum as a one of a kind !

May 28, 2013, 19:45
Hey LaC, is he doing his own thing FULL TIME now IE: Not working W/Red Jacket??

May 28, 2013, 20:22

June 13, 2013, 08:54
Glen didn't work for Red Jacket, He was there only for the show. He said recently he is not going to be on next season, but I am guessing he is going to have at lease a farewell role, unless they hopefully get back to more about the guns, less about the drama. You should follow his facebook pages, he has some cool stuff running through his shop.