PDA

View Full Version : 22lr conversion kit?

Old Sarge
April 07, 2013, 17:34
Hi All
Where can I get a 22lr conversion kit for a glock 19? I am looking for one of the ones with the fixed sights.

Thanks
Old Sarge

JohnnyMac
April 08, 2013, 09:36
Hi All
Where can I get a 22lr conversion kit for a glock 19? I am looking for one of the ones with the fixed sights.

Thanks
Old Sarge

Google "Advantage Arms" and "Tactical Solutions". Both make conversion kits for Glocks. AA has a better price, but limited to ten-round mags. TS is spendier but carries 15 rounds in the mag. AA has models for G19/G23 & G17/G22. Not sure if TS has a kit for G19/G23.

JMc

Stranger
April 10, 2013, 15:30
Google "Advantage Arms" and "Tactical Solutions". Both make conversion kits for Glocks. AA has a better price, but limited to ten-round mags. TS is spendier but carries 15 rounds in the mag. AA has models for G19/G23 & G17/G22. Not sure if TS has a kit for G19/G23.

JMc

Advantage Arms (AA) has 10, 15, and 25 round magazines for its conversions now. I just got a dozen assorted in the mail a couple weeks ago. They all work flawlessly as long as you use the recommended ammunition.

Sarge, I highly recommend you go with the AA conversion. I love Tactical Solutions and have lots of their barrels and accessories, but their 22LR conversion has issues and isn't ready for prime time, IMHO. I got fed up with my TS conversion, sold it, got the AA and have been happy ever since.

Call Matt Wilson at Tin Star Shooting Range. They have a couple in stock at a really good price.

idsubgun
April 15, 2013, 07:45
Sarge, I highly recommend you go with the AA conversion. I love Tactical Solutions and have lots of their barrels and accessories, but their 22LR conversion has issues and isn't ready for prime time, IMHO. I got fed up with my TS conversion, sold it, got the AA and have been happy ever since.

Early ones had issues but the ones we make now are good-to-go. We make conversions for Glock 19's as well.
Problem is finding one. We can't keep up with demand, and are running 3 shifts, which is barely making a dent in supply.

steeledge
April 16, 2013, 08:00
I have an Advantage Arms conversion for my Glock 19, it has the adjustable sights. Shoots great, seems more accurate than the 9mm. Also fits the same holster. A great cheap training aid and plinker.

kotengu
April 22, 2013, 16:24
Early ones had issues but the ones we make now are good-to-go. We make conversions for Glock 19's as well.
Problem is finding one. We can't keep up with demand, and are running 3 shifts, which is barely making a dent in supply.

This is good to hear, sir. I'm glad your new (or not so new, by now) venture is going well!