PDA

View Full Version : I bought some lo-cap Glock mags & stuff

Timber Wolf
March 05, 2013, 11:17
Yes I did, and I am not making any excuses about it. In fact I am kind of bragging. I do not live in a particularly “unfree” location, nor am I otherwise restricted to them, and I already have plenty of “hi-cap” Glock .40 mags including 13, 15, 22, & 31 round capacities. So why did I buy the lo-caps? Well because they were available and cheap. They make excellent range mags and if I happen to want to use my Glock in USPSA Production class I am restricted by class rules to 10 rounds in a mag anyway. So I see a use for them and they will take the load off my “good” mags.

I won two auctions, one on GB and one on fleabay for a total of three G23 10 round mags, one G22 10 round mag, a factory Glock magazine loader, and a factory Glock mag carrier. Although I got the correct box when I bought my Police trade-in G23 it did not come with a mag loader and I am just that way about wanting to have the stuff the gun was supposed to come with. Although I will probably never use the mag loader the mag pouch I will use.

What’s that you say? Quit beating around the bush and fess up to how much I spent on all this trash? Shipped for both auctions was a grand total of $50 even. I figure four mags at $10 each and $5 each in the loader and carrier delivered is not bad.

EPC WN
March 05, 2013, 11:55
There's a time and a place for them. They still hold rounds after all. The price is certainly right.

March 24, 2013, 11:32
i have found that most folks i take shooting shoot the whole mag, so reduced mags are great, slow em down a little.

Wildcat
March 24, 2013, 23:05
Messing about with 10 round magazines will help you appreciate the standard issue ones that much more.

homelandprotector
March 26, 2013, 14:21
I need to get some 10 rnd mags for my G23 since I travel into Commiefornia all the time.....I don't need any felony's on my record. :confused:

Getting caught with 15 round mags in California is a felony......isn't it?:redface: