PDA

View Full Version : Carrying a Glock= death wish

MACV
March 02, 2013, 16:13
tick tock dumbass
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sIacHpPNzOA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FUUN063
March 02, 2013, 19:53
But, it's black........

Leland :biggrin:

newfalguy101
March 02, 2013, 20:38
Mmmkay, THAT was funny!!

shlomo
March 02, 2013, 23:23
Mezzo fanook.

MACV
March 02, 2013, 23:35
Mezzo fanook.

Gabby Johnson makes a good point!

shlomo
March 03, 2013, 08:09
Gabby Johnson makes a good point!

He said, "The guy holding the Glock sideways is NEAR!"

GSP228
March 03, 2013, 08:34
But what will happen when he whips that thing out?

homelandprotector
March 03, 2013, 08:42
I'm trying to think of ways to make my Glock more dangerous......runnin outa ideas.

Oh,Oh...lasers! Thats it LASERS!

99% chance of shooting someone or yourself in the face. Lol.

http://imageshack.us/a/img526/4934/a8854dd8bb16a15d83deab6.jpg

shlomo
March 03, 2013, 08:50
But what will happen when he whips that thing out?

Lilly von Schtupp will be heating up some Schnitzelgruben, is my guess.

GSP228
March 03, 2013, 09:00
Lilly von Schtupp will be heating up some Schnitzelgruben, is my guess.How twu.

homelandprotector
March 03, 2013, 09:03
Watch out for the Glockazine......... :rofl:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UtpHfpXy7WY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

shlomo
March 03, 2013, 09:07
Never mess with a pistolero who leaves three tracks in the sand.

spider991
March 03, 2013, 12:00
when he starts off by saying some quote "if you carry a gun you have a 99%chance to shoot yourself in the leg or face"...right there that should be a clue..this tard gives gunowners a bad name...the only danger seems to be if this ignorant, poster boy for guncontrol, should ever actually load a gun..I am in BIG favor of absolute gun control for just this guy..Never let him get a gun....never!:rofl:

"its black, ill tempered, spiteful and goes off for no reason"....sweet

Ironhandjohn
March 03, 2013, 14:32
Y'all need to calibrate your Sarcasm-Meters, because this guy's been making silly videos like this for awhile now. I hope none of you took this clown seriously....:rolleyes:

tdb59
March 03, 2013, 14:40
The Governor wants these defective things made illegal !

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvdzkx6eRU1r6ki7xo1_400.gif

GSP228
March 03, 2013, 14:55
The Governor wants these defective things made illegal !

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvdzkx6eRU1r6ki7xo1_400.gif

Thank you, Hedy!

shlomo
March 03, 2013, 16:10
Thank you, Hedy!

http://digitaljournal.com/img/2/1/0/8/2/9/i/4/0/5/o/HK_RIP.jpg

"It's....HEDLEY!"

Ironhandjohn
March 03, 2013, 19:20
http://digitaljournal.com/img/2/1/0/8/2/9/i/4/0/5/o/HK_RIP.jpg

"It's....HEDLEY!"

"What the hell are you worried about? This is 1874. You'll be able to sue HER......"

GSP228
March 03, 2013, 19:25
Somebody talk to Jen and Gary. We need a Mel Brooks forum.

tdb59
March 03, 2013, 21:22
We need a Mel Brooks forum.

http://thumbs.anyclip.com/tMUs0FGO8/tmb_4387_480.jpg

"O Lord, do we have the strength to carry off this mighty task in one night?

Or are we just jerking off? "

abbynormal
March 03, 2013, 21:45
Only idiots and those directed by politicians would carry a loaded, fully cocked weapon with no safety on their belt.

1. Glocks got the police market because they sold at cost to PD'S. This is because politicians (IE: political appointed Chiefs who look at the bottom line not the public or first responders safety. Gee, If I could save $70/weapon/officer and put that $$$ into a police department facing budget cuts and or slashes, what would you do?

2. Glock has the civilian sales because they sold at cost to PD"s to promote to civilians that PD"s "CHOOSE" their weapon over others and makes their entire corporate profit from CIVILIANS!

3. Glocks "meet" proof cartridge pressure requirements, but why does an inordinate number kaboom as opposed to other brands?

4. Glocks have NO SAFETY's at all! A piece of plastic extending from the trigger that doesn't have to be manipulated or use more pressure IS NOT A SAFETY!

5. None of the "elite" American military have adopted Glocks dispite the the price. While the Brits have, but they are in such a tight budget, that they have had to mothball their only carrier!

6. How many unintentional discharges happen with Glocks as opposed to other major brands?

MACV
March 03, 2013, 22:09
Only idiots and those directed by politicians would carry a loaded, fully cocked weapon with no safety on their belt.

1. Glocks got the police market because they sold at cost to PD'S. This is because politicians (IE: political appointed Chiefs who look at the bottom line not the public or first responders safety. Gee, If I could save $70/weapon/officer and put that $$$ into a police department facing budget cuts and or slashes, what would you do?

2. Glock has the civilian sales because they sold at cost to PD"s to promote to civilians that PD"s "CHOOSE" their weapon over others and makes their entire corporate profit from CIVILIANS!

3. Glocks "meet" proof cartridge pressure requirements, but why does an inordinate number kaboom as opposed to other brands?

4. Glocks have NO SAFETY's at all! A piece of plastic extending from the trigger that doesn't have to be manipulated or use more pressure IS NOT A SAFETY!

5. None of the "elite" American military have adopted Glocks dispite the the price. While the Brits have, but they are in such a tight budget, that they have had to mothball their only carrier!

6. How many unintentional discharges happen with Glocks as opposed to other major brands?

Not to mention that they go off for no reason!

March 08, 2013, 19:58
there is no such as an unintentional discharge; its a NEGLIGENT discharge. "it went off all by itself", give me a frickin break.

Fn/form
March 08, 2013, 20:44

I half figured you were kidding. Hmm. Not so sure, now.

All manufacturers did and do sell at a discount to PDs.

Glock pioneered the plastik pistolen. That worthless piece of shit is now copied by everyone...

Moar Glocks = moar kaBooms. That, and most 10mm and .40 are not very tolerant of overcharged or bullet-setback in 10mm and .40.

OK, class. How many safeties does a Glock have? How many on a 1911?

You sure no elite military units use the Glock? Hint: There sure are a lot of guys SF guys that choose them... and they can afford whatever they want. They don't all agree on the model and caliber tho.

Each Negligent Discharge required... Negligence. Capiche?

shlomo
March 08, 2013, 23:05
OK, class. How many safeties does a Glock have? How many on a 1911?

None; and two, respectively.

At least, if you consider a "safety" to be a device to keep the gun from going off if you pull the trigger.

Fn/form
March 09, 2013, 10:00
None; and two, respectively.

At least, if you consider a "safety" to be a device to keep the gun from going off if you pull the trigger.

Like you say, it depends on your definition of safety. Technically each has 3 "safety" mechanisms.

The bottom line is training. It doesn't matter what design you use. Trigger and muzzle consciousness at ALL times.

I grimace when I see photos of pistols supported by a pen/dowel/rifle cartridge through the trigger guard. Trigger and muzzle consciousness at ALL times.

L Haney
March 09, 2013, 10:19

Is there another definition?

MACV
March 09, 2013, 13:03
A couple of you need to sell your 1911s and buy a sense of humor. This thread was started as a parody. Not a Glock is good or bad thread. BTW, I own Glocks, Sigs, 1911s, they are all decent guns. Bottom line is carry what you are comfortable with.
Lets move on to something we all can agree on, "Why the 9mm is better than the 45".

L Haney
March 09, 2013, 13:52
This thread was started as a parody.

Hell, I knew that! A Glock is a parody of a handgun so what else could this thread be? :wink:

Fn/form
March 09, 2013, 16:42
It's in the good book.

Steven 1:1/1:2

Woe unto them with the 9mm.
Blessed is he with the ACP.

Some are showers. Some are growers. :biggrin:

Fn/form
March 09, 2013, 16:44

And some wrap, others bareback.:biggrin:

MACV
March 09, 2013, 21:47
I don't know.
How many?

Well if you live in New York you don't have to worry about that. Because guns with 7 rnds are safer than guns with 15 rnds. It's all about public safety isn't it?

shlomo
March 09, 2013, 22:59
Like you say, it depends on your definition of safety.

Until you shoot yourself in the ass while holstering because your gun doesn't have a "safety" that locks out the trigger.

shlomo
March 09, 2013, 23:00

Not for me.

shlomo
March 09, 2013, 23:18
So far so good.
Only got one crack and one hole in my ass and they're OEM.

Getcherself a Glock, and ya might make a decent bowling ball some day.

shlomo
March 09, 2013, 23:28
Got two.
Like I said, so far so good.

First sign of weakness I've seen in ya.

I'll be watchin' YOU.

shlomo
March 09, 2013, 23:40
Weakness?
Takes a certain kind of nerve to carry one in the tube with a gun whose safety is your index finger.
Kinda like carrying a 1911 cocked and locked.

More like carrying cocked and UNlocked.

shlomo
March 09, 2013, 23:55
Something like carrying a revolver but a bit more delicate.

Seriously......

In panic mode I don't know what's worse, levers to play with or triggers to be aware of.

I elected to deal with the latter.

I carry a 36.

Been playing with the 1911 since 1976. The lever is automatic, and I don't need to be anymore aware of it than where the brake pedal is on my truck.

shlomo
March 10, 2013, 00:19
Hmph.

And all this time, I thought we'd get along FTF.

:sad:

shlomo
March 10, 2013, 00:27
Well. FTF I'd probably have to lean over to see you straight on 'cause of that brick you carry but other than that I suspect we'd be ok. :)

Ya better be an NBA center if ya wanna lean over to see me, brick or no brick.

:biggrin:

shlomo
March 10, 2013, 00:32
You sayin' your the type I would look up to?

Only if yer less than 6' 4". Or "bulletproof" drunk. :rofl:

shlomo
March 10, 2013, 00:39
5'9" with a bad attitude.

Like I said, "so far, so good".

I got the same attitude from another altitude.

Kyrottimus
March 10, 2013, 22:54
--Lurker mode deactivated--

In response to the guy in this video:

http://i.qkme.me/500v.jpg

TheRussian
March 11, 2013, 08:23
Glocks are awesome! Some people are just too stupid to own guns...

xtremerange
March 11, 2013, 09:21

If I pull the trigger and the gun does not fire, that is a malfunction.

shlomo
March 11, 2013, 09:22
If I pull the trigger and the gun does not fire, that is a malfunction.

Only on a Glock. With a 1911, it's operator error.

Kyrottimus
March 11, 2013, 13:08

Ironically, with the thousands upon thousands of rounds I've fired out of both 1911's and Glocks, the only times I pulled the trigger and there was no bang was with dud primers (I've had several in both pistols).

Russian ammo is (was?) the cheapest way to practice, and every 500-1000 rds or so you're faced with the inevitable bad primer.

MACV
March 11, 2013, 21:30

Haters gonna hate.

Fn/form
March 12, 2013, 18:16
Until you shoot yourself in the ass while holstering because your gun doesn't have a "safety" that locks out the trigger.

Even worse--I like AIWB!

1911 guys must have breathed a sigh of relief when Glocks came along to share the "blame" of NDs.

March 19, 2013, 21:53
I. am. still. alive.

shlomo
March 19, 2013, 22:02
I. am. still. alive.

So. was. Terri. Schiavo.

DYNOMIKE
March 19, 2013, 23:12

Hmmmm, a funny vid and then the epitome of "Ignorance is BLISS"...
When one shares his "thoughts" and does so W/OUT knowing FACTS one shows he's either ignorant, or thinks that because HE SAYS IT'S SO it must be true...
While one surely has the right to like, shoot, or own anything he wishes you clearly know nothing about the GLOCK..

Prob too much info but what the hell:
http://us.glock.com/technology/safe-action

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-e_3Ihpq9T4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GowIuIDn6sA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Your comments remind me of this briliant statement:
Unfortunately a glock like many pistols can be fired when a round is chambered, and accidents can happen. The safest gun I know of is the HKp7 which requires a deliberate depress of the front part of the gun and a pull of the trigger while keeping the front part of the gun held depressed.

There is a great training VID direct from GLOCK but I can't seem to find it and I'm too tired to look anymore..

shlomo
March 20, 2013, 06:55
Watched the vid Dyno, and it changed NOTHING about what I think of the system.

All of the alleged internal "safeties" are controlled by the trigger, which in turn is protected only by that half-assed little clapper in the middle of it. The guy in the video says it protects against "lateral forces" on the trigger.

Really? Lateral forces?

:rofl:

Truth is, as I have said from the very beginning, if all of the alleged safety features are controlled by the trigger, and the trigger's only alleged safety feature is a little clapper that guards against "lateral forces", then the gun has NO safety on it at all.

I've been a 1911 guy all my life, but have said for over 25 years that the Glock is a great pistol with many fine features, and if they'd only put a thumb safety on it, I'd put away the GM and switch.

March 20, 2013, 07:26
but. i. can. type. &. carry. a. loaded. glock.

shlomo
March 20, 2013, 07:31
but. i. can. type. &. carry. a. loaded. glock.

Physical. therapy. does. wonders.

mouthpiece
March 20, 2013, 08:42
I believe you can have a thumb safety added to a Glock.
Company called Comonolli.
I don't have any Glock, just saying.

shlomo
March 20, 2013, 09:10
I believe you can have a thumb safety added to a Glock.
Company called Comonolli.
I don't have any Glock, just saying.

Be a lot nicer if it came from the factory.

And wasn't a piece of bent sheet metal like the slide lock.

DYNOMIKE
March 20, 2013, 09:46
Watched the vid Dyno, and it changed NOTHING about what I think of the system.

All of the alleged internal "safeties" are controlled by the trigger, which in turn is protected only by that half-assed little clapper in the middle of it. The guy in the video says it protects against "lateral forces" on the trigger.

Really? Lateral forces?

:rofl:

Truth is, as I have said from the very beginning, if all of the alleged safety features are controlled by the trigger, and the trigger's only alleged safety feature is a little clapper that guards against "lateral forces", then the gun has NO safety on it at all.

I've been a 1911 guy all my life, but have said for over 25 years that the Glock is a great pistol with many fine features, and if they'd only put a thumb safety on it, I'd put away the GM and switch.

Oh I understand and respect that Mike, I knew I wouldn't change your mind and wasn't attempting to do so.. I've noted your position in the past on the 1911 and again respect that. I too like the 1911 (and BHP for that matter) quite a bit and while I don't think the GLOCK is the best in the world I do appreciate it's design, accuracy, and dependability.

That being said IMHO the mostest bestest SAFETY is the one inside our heads and next to that is the trigger finger.. NO (correctly functioning) pistol will fire unless the trigger is pulled.
I do wish I could show you the GLOCK vid though as I think it more clearly defines and explains the GLOCKs function and safeties. One key component of that being that the STRIKER is cocked when the TRIGGER is pulled which I think many peeps don't realize?

My post was more directed at abbynormal as he posted several lines of complete BS.. :tongue:

shlomo
March 20, 2013, 09:54
Oh I understand and respect that Mike, I knew I wouldn't change your mind and wasn't attempting to do so.. I've noted your position in the past on the 1911 and again respect that. I too like the 1911 (and BHP for that matter) quite a bit and while I don't think the GLOCK is the best in the world I do appreciate it's design, accuracy, and dependability.

That being said IMHO the mostest bestest SAFETY is the one inside our heads and next to that is the trigger finger.. NO (correctly functioning) pistol will fire unless the trigger is pulled.
I do wish I could show you the GLOCK vid though as I think it more clearly defines and explains the GLOCKs function and safeties. One key component of that being that the STRIKER is cocked when the TRIGGER is pulled which I think many peeps don't realize?

My post was more directed at abbynormal as he posted several lines of complete BS.. :tongue:

I get all that, Dyno. I don't have problems keeping my finger out. But when I carry, it's usually an IWB holster, and holstering a pistol in that kind of rig with NO real safety to lock the trigger scares the hell outta me. All it would take is a piece of shirt tail as it goes home, and I'll get a dose of Austrian Liposuction.

I want a gun that has a lock against inadvertent trigger pressure. And I'm not talking "lateral pressure". :)

DYNOMIKE
March 20, 2013, 10:00
I get all that, Dyno. I don't have problems keeping my finger out. But when I carry, it's usually an IWB holster, and holstering a pistol in that kind of rig with NO real safety to lock the trigger scares the hell outta me. All it would take is a piece of shirt tail as it goes home, and I'll get a dose of Austrian Liposuction.

I want a gun that has a lock against inadvertent trigger pressure. And I'm not talking "lateral pressure". :)

True enough there, I usually carry my SIG-220, or one of the CZ's, haven't shot the newest 1911 Build enough to feel 100% W/it just yet but it has settled into a very comfortable reliable rhythm after a couple initial hick-ups post build..
That being said I'll start putting my G-21 into the rotation but it won't be an IWB holster. As much as I wish it possible I'm afraid my "physique" won't allow it at present.. :wink:

K.O.A.M.
March 20, 2013, 14:49

I know for a fact that Army SF, including SFO-D, authorizes and carries Glocks. It's a 19 if you're not in OD, a 22 or 23 if you are.

March 22, 2013, 14:30
the brits have gone to glock

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-11/u-k-army-get-nypd-pistol-as-glock-bests-browning-after-46-years.html

the phrase "elite" is over used

crcksht
March 23, 2013, 09:15
If you can't manage to handle and carry a loaded Glock safely, you fit the definition of a bumbling fool and I wouldn't trust you with a hammer and nails, let alone a firearm of any type.

You haters are as lame as they come. If you don't want it to go bang, don't pull the trigger. :tongue:

One thing we know for certain. If you don't pull the trigger, the weapon will not fire. It's been proven in a multi-million dollar law-suit against Gaston Glock. Glock won.

Double-action revolvers have no safety at all and I don't hear you crying about them.

shlomo
March 23, 2013, 09:27
If you can't manage to handle and carry a loaded Glock safely, you fit the definition of a bumbling fool and I wouldn't trust you with a hammer and nails, let alone a firearm of any type.

Yeah, that's me alright. Nailed it.

OJ won too, BTW.

GSP228
March 23, 2013, 15:58
Yeah, that's me alright. Nailed it.

OJ won too, BTW.Just to be fair, I don't remember a civil jury deciding that Mr. Glock cut the throats of a couple of white folk in a multi-million dollar decision against him, either.

shlomo
March 23, 2013, 17:16
Just to be fair, I don't remember a civil jury deciding that Mr. Glock cut the throats of a couple of white folk in a multi-million dollar decision against him, either.

Dammit, no bourbon for you.

I was really hoping that no one would bring up that particular point.

L Haney
March 23, 2013, 17:29
We still talkin' about this?

Anybody, anyone at all had their mind changed about the safety or efficacy of the "Glock Safety Trigger"?

At this point I will gladly stipulate that a Glock is just as safe as a 1911. If you cock the 1911, pin the grip safety, and place the thumb safety in the 'fire' position.

I'll put the "lateral" sensitivity of the 1911 trigger on par with any Glock.

Seriously, if you have both guns with a five pound trigger, would any of you just go slap that 1911 in the condition I described in an IWB holster?

shlomo
March 23, 2013, 18:04
We still talkin' about this?

Anybody, anyone at all had their mind changed about the safety or efficacy of the "Glock Safety Trigger"?

At this point I will gladly stipulate that a Glock is just as safe as a 1911. If you cock the 1911, pin the grip safety, and place the thumb safety in the 'fire' position.

I'll put the "lateral" sensitivity of the 1911 trigger on par with any Glock.

Seriously, if you have both guns with a five pound trigger, would any of you just go slap that 1911 in the condition I described in an IWB holster?

Fine job of putting paid to the argument, Mr. Haney.

March 23, 2013, 18:47
i look at the glock as having fewer parts to break or malf. glock & 1911 triggers are different critters.

D P Six
March 23, 2013, 22:52
http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx359/JLAMB11/092f3c16.jpg

They don't call it Glock Leg for nothing!

nyalaman
April 11, 2013, 15:45
50 k + Hours of carry time and about 400 trips to the range with the 17,19,26,27,23,20c,34. and never a negligent discharge.

dakdak
April 12, 2013, 16:26
DYNO MIKE:

You can buy a Springfield Armory XD in .45 or possibly an XDM in .45 with a thumb safety.

I know all the XD pistols have a grip safety.

Fully supported in .45

D P Six
April 12, 2013, 17:47
While I find it amusing to listen to banter regarding Glock's non safety/safety, it really amazes me that an army of lawyers have not jumped on the litigation express that features a pistol that you can't carry in your belt, in your pocket or in a leather holster out of fear of putting a ventilation canal thru the soft tissues of your leg. Is the legal profession being sequestered?

ftierson
April 12, 2013, 19:32
While I find it amusing to listen to banter regarding Glock's non safety/safety, it really amazes me that an army of lawyers have not jumped on the litigation express that features a pistol that you can't carry in your belt, in your pocket or in a leather holster out of fear of putting a ventilation canal thru the soft tissues of your leg. Is the legal profession being sequestered?

Be careful what you "wish" for... :)

Forrest

D P Six
April 12, 2013, 21:53
Be careful what you "wish" for... :)

Forrest

I didn't think there were any lawyers on the files. :smile:

April 12, 2013, 22:42
stupid is as stupid does

idsubgun
April 13, 2013, 08:34
If Glocks were better then 1911's, John Moses Browning would have invented it.

'Nuff said!

:p

:devil:

Story
April 14, 2013, 16:52
The text of "The Emotional Scars of Hobo Rape" at the bottom of the start screen make me scared to watch this video.

Or maybe that's a punk band I saw play in lower Manhattan once. :confused:

April 17, 2013, 09:52
The FN FNS has a nice ambidextrous safety for those of you worried about blowing your ass cheek off.

idsubgun
April 17, 2013, 20:01
It's not the lack of safety that worries me. It's the terrible trigger that Glocks have. Reminds me of a toy gun I had as a kid, the one that shoots discs. And that trigger sucked too!

Before everyone says they can be modified with aftermarket parts, I have felt those too. I'm surrounded by Glock fanantics at work that have done everything you can to a Glock, including going full auto! I didn't care for the aftermarket triggers either.

I've almost bought a Glock a few times but as soon as I feel the trigger, I say "F*ck that!" and stay with my 1911's. But look on the bright side, that gives you Glock guys more Glocks to buy! They won't be sitting in my safe. :biggrin:

shlomo
April 17, 2013, 20:14
It's not the lack of safety that worries me. It's the terrible trigger that Glocks have. Reminds me of a toy gun I had as a kid, the one that shoots discs. And that trigger sucked too!

Damn straight. You are a man of taste and discernment.

http://cdn.indulgy.com/p9/kC/JE/42784265179793372PbKDrfhrc.jpg

idsubgun
April 17, 2013, 20:19
Actually it was this one. lol

http://www.collecttoys.net/Toy-Guns/images/tracer-gun.jpg

Peconga
April 17, 2013, 22:49
The notion that "4 out 5 cops carry a Glock" is sufficient reason for me to choose something else. Anything. Else.

Plastic is for sex toys and sandwich bags, not gun frames. :devil:

rool_303
April 18, 2013, 20:36
Funny, been to dozens of three gun matches and seen literally hundreds of Glock 34's on the line and, amazingly, have yet to see a "kaboom" much less anyone shoot themselves in the face. Maybe it's just you...:rolleyes:

Varangian
April 21, 2013, 13:21
I want a gun that has a lock against inadvertent trigger pressure. And I'm not talking "lateral pressure".

http://i34.tinypic.com/2hg71it.png

I just watch what the hell I'm doing and never run on autopilot when I'm handling a gun. Worked well so far.

shlomo
April 21, 2013, 13:40
http://i34.tinypic.com/2hg71it.png

I just watch what the hell I'm doing and never run on autopilot when I'm handling a gun. Worked well so far.

See all that shirt-tail bunching in the pic? I can't see that in a kidney carry. What I worry about is some of that getting between the trigger and the holster as the gun goes home.

And that, as Forrest said, is all I have to say about that.

thebufenator
April 21, 2013, 18:02
What is real funny is that the only ND's that happen with pistols during training classes at the range I go to are 1911 "operators".

Its scary when I see someone pull a dinosaur out and try and shoot with it. :tongue:

(Yes I own 1911's)

Dirt1042
April 24, 2013, 14:21
http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx359/JLAMB11/092f3c16.jpg

They don't call it Glock Leg for nothing!

It wasn't the glocks fault..... it's all that Monster Triple Death Cold Coffee you drink in vanilla flavor. :rofl:

Blue Monster
April 25, 2013, 10:04
Late to the party, but I believe a safety is: a device that may or may not render your firearm unfireable. At least that is how I think of them.

The rest is covered here:

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r61/bluemonster2003/glockv1911_zps4ec67685.jpg (http://s141.photobucket.com/user/bluemonster2003/media/glockv1911_zps4ec67685.jpg.html)

hooch33
May 02, 2013, 14:58
Watch out for the Glockazine......... :rofl:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UtpHfpXy7WY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It just got real