PDA

View Full Version : I think the forums are infected

hagar
February 15, 2013, 20:32
This is twice in the last day that my virus scanner went off while on the Fal files.

TROJ_IFRAME.CP

This is a Trend Micro detection for specially crafted .JPG, .PNG, .SWF, .PDF, .BMP and .GIF picture files that contains an iframe pointing to the possibly malicious websites.

This Trojan arrives as an attachment to email messages spammed by other malware/grayware or malicious users. It may arrive bundled with malware packages as a malware component.

2barearms
February 15, 2013, 21:26
I'm running Bit Defender and it's pretty good stuff, no hits here yet.

acolonelofcorn
February 15, 2013, 21:32
What browser are you using?

Jaxxas
February 15, 2013, 21:46
More likely your email.

http://about-threats.trendmicro.com/us/malware/TROJ_IFRAME.CP

rochte
February 17, 2013, 14:16
He said it is alerting whilst browsing this site, so more likely there are compromised image files hosted or linked here. Probably just our friends that work for Uncle Sam making sure we're all tagged... Nothing to see here, move along. :skull:

NEWFNL1A1
February 17, 2013, 14:35
He said it is alerting whilst browsing this site, so more likely there are compromised image files hosted or linked here. Probably just our friends that work for Uncle Sam making sure we're all tagged... Nothing to see here, move along. :skull:

This makes sense...I got an alert on that Swiss backpack thread several months ago....it was one of the imbedded images from the European surplus store...not saying it was infected but it had some code that set off Malwarebytes Pro every time I went to the thread....so this possible.