PDA

View Full Version : Been gone a LONG time!

KaBoom
February 12, 2013, 05:17
Holy crap it's been years since I've been back here where it all started!!

Glad to see the Woo forum is still alive and well, I've been deep into pistols and have haunted thier associated message boards for the last five or six years, that and work have kept me from lurking the girls in uniform thread I'll have to check that out again.
Due to circumstances blah blah I'm having to sell a couple guns so my perfect Daewoo AR-100 and my near perfect Vector Uzi will be for sale in the marketplace very very shortly.
Hopefully I can recognize a few names here :-)

HOW Y'ALL BEEN?!

phillyray
February 12, 2013, 08:32
Is the AR-100 the same as a K2?

Where are you located? I may be interested.

parallaxbill
February 12, 2013, 17:50
I had a K 2, never heard of the AR100 designation. Hmm?

KaBoom
February 12, 2013, 17:59
Yeah the AR-100 is the semi-auto K-2 during the ban, the second time they called it the MAX II, then they started banning components ( pistol grips and such ) and we got the DR-200 which has a different lower than the K2/AR-100 so you can't put the K2 folder on a D-200 even if you could find one.
Me be in Missouri.

parallaxbill
February 12, 2013, 18:10
Ah, I live and learn. :)

I miss my K2, it was the best of the AR, AK and FAL in one accurate reliable rifle.

KaBoom
February 12, 2013, 18:18
Ah, I live and learn. :)

I miss my K2, it was the best of the AR, AK and FAL in one accurate reliable rifle.

I will not disagree with THAT that's for sure, as good as the Ace folder is on my DR-200, it can't compare to the AR-100 for solid lock-up of a folding stock.
An article in an AW book about the K1 is what led me to Woos, just an awesome combo of features.