PDA

View Full Version : Glock Trigger

HardcoreAK
January 21, 2013, 23:37
Anybody here mess with Glock Triggers? Try the fulcrum trigger or any of the WOLF parts?

I like my G21 heck, cant beat a $500 13 rd .45, but really dont care for the trigger, its stiff, and scratchy and creeps and I guess maybe im a spoiled rotten 1911 guy...

alexM
January 22, 2013, 15:47
Do a trigger polish yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE8ZFj7qll4

kennaquhair
January 22, 2013, 19:03
The latest trigger from Glock has a bump on the transfer bar which is supposed to keep the bar from flexing away from the firing pin safety. I found that the horrible scratchy 27# pull feeling was due to the bump literally being scored by the slide as the trigger was being pulled. I polished the bump to a smooth rounded surface again to remove the scoring and then lightly stoned the edge of the rib next to the FP safety to round it a bit for about an inch and a half forward of the FP safety and about an inch back of it. Applied a little lube and the trigger pull was greatly improved.

Gunny HWY
January 24, 2013, 18:46
Get a 3.5 trigger spring and polish all the contact points..........SHWEET:cool:

Kyrottimus
January 26, 2013, 18:40
I'm not all that big on lighter triggers for glocks. I'm usually perfectly content with 5.5# factory. Dry fire the crap out if it and it smooths out some. Though the Ghost 5.0# Patrol Trigger has awesome reduced pre-travel and even awesome-er(sic?) reset--which is wicked short.

Fn/form
January 27, 2013, 16:25
How much money you got? :tongue:

http://www.glocktriggers.com/products/haley/

2thdoc
January 28, 2013, 11:56
zev fulcrum ultimate trigger is the best :eek:

DudeMang
January 28, 2013, 13:09
Get a 3.5 trigger spring and polish all the contact points..........SHWEET:cool:

Agreed!

ftierson
January 29, 2013, 16:08
I'm not all that big on lighter triggers for glocks. I'm usually perfectly content with 5.5# factory. Dry fire the crap out if it and it smooths out some.

For a combat handgun, I agree...

Forrest

HardcoreAK
February 09, 2013, 12:33
Thanks Guys. I'm not too sure I want a really "light" trigger weight, but surely want to smooth it up nice and see what happens. I may just get some different parts, and see what happens, I will report my findings... I want to get her tuned up!

nyalaman
February 09, 2013, 15:58
IMO , Stick to the Glock trigger only.We all love to customize, but remember.....
"If it a Glock,Leave it stock"

Cliff M
February 12, 2013, 17:58
IMO , Stick to the Glock trigger only.We all love to customize, but remember.....
"If it a Glock,Leave it stock"

I like the trigger on my Mod 19 right out of the box - don't want a hair trigger on a service weapon.

Skilter
February 12, 2013, 19:01
Shoot the SOB... Any good G-smith will not try to do any polishing until it has been shot a bit. I am not talking a couple of mags... Put AT LEAST 100 rounds it if not 300+. You will find a Glock trigger grooves like many other military pistols only better due to the trigger reset mechanism. SHOOT IT... burn ammo through it. There is not a drop in target kick ass ninja trigger gig that you can stick in it to make a target pistol. BUT... after about 300 rounds and THEN a polish... VERY NICE... MAKE SEXY... :rofl: