PDA

View Full Version : FAL owners in New Mexico

mukinfool
July 24, 2001, 01:14
Hello to all,
I just built my first FAL this past week. Soouth African parts set on a Hesse receiver, w/ all the correct US parts of couse. :) New buttstock and grips on the way from Tapco. Should be here this week. I live in the Albuquerque area, and want to know if anyone wants to go and shoot. Let me know....

Thanx

splattermatic
July 24, 2001, 01:36
i live up north from you in farmington,would like to meet and shoot. also do you flyfish??
can take you out on the san juan. email me and we can hook up, i will be down your way next month for a business meeting. maybe then, we can meet,have dinner, ???

mark

Gecko
July 24, 2001, 06:29
Maybe you guys already know this, but there is a NM Gunowners forum at:

nm.nmia.com/~warehous/nmgo The link to the forum is on the left side of the page.

This is a relativly new site and does not receive much traffic, yet. However, there is some good info posted, particularly on the CCW law.

mukinfool
July 27, 2001, 09:21
Thanx for the replies.....

Splattermatic-do you have a email?

Vince- Contact you soon.

My barrel gets seated / head spaced next weekend, and would like to stock up a little on .308, .223, and 7.62x39. Might as well take it all. Whats conveinent for you guys? For me it would be mid to late Aug. Its cooler (temp wise) at that time, but I'll go whenever. It's probably better to work this off of the discussion page. Contact me at mukinfool@aol.com, and we'll set this up.

Mark