PDA

View Full Version : Vz.52 Pistols

tsmgguy
January 05, 2013, 07:47
Ordered one of the above in unissued condition from Czechpoint USA. The gun was $305, and was in my hands less than a week after placing the order. The gun is in absolutely brand new consition, with matching serial numbers and a perfect bore. It's not refinished. Included was a new condition holster, cleaning rod, and lanyard, all still in the arsenal wrap. Spare mags are available, too.

If you order one, Czechpoint recommends that you send your FFL after placing the order, with your order number referenced along with your FFL. This will greatly speed up shipping.

http://www.czechpoint-usa.com/products/vz-52/

homelandprotector
January 10, 2013, 19:22
Great guns, I wish I didn't sell mine.....

Actualy wish I didn't sell allot of my guns.

These guys >> http://www.harringtonproducts.com/ Sell a trigger kit that reduces trigger pull to make the gun WAY more accurate by reducing trigger pull to about a crisp 3 lbs.

792mauser
January 18, 2013, 15:31
I love my 52. I got her back in 03 for the princely sum of $100. I lost the original 7.62 bbl and presently only have the 9mm bbl. She hasn't failed me yet. Neither has my CZ75 yet!

doubletap
January 18, 2013, 18:34
Wow, guess they have went up in price since I bought all of mine when they were running about $90, with holster and 2 mags. What colour is the finish on your NIB one? Curious, since there are several opinions on what they originally were. Also, any punch marks on the slide or barrel hood? Just curious.
I've learned to really like the '52. Have a good supply of the old Czech ammo, and boy, will that continually surprise you with what it will do!
Glad another '52 shooter has joined the ranks.

Doubletap

randy762ak
January 18, 2013, 21:32
some were deep blue -Where those refinish?

Some were lite gray Park-were those Original finish,,?

ON top of the slide is a tiny punch prick,1 dot normal 2 dots better accuracy ever see one with 3 dots?
No spullum check On this puter..and I dont care