PDA

View Full Version : Woo gas piston

Sicarius
January 03, 2013, 15:16
I replaced my gas piston on my woo for compliance. The pin hole was predrilled and was wondering if the gas piston should have some play like the AK gas piston. Mine has no play and was just wondering. It was a tight fit and I rather not pull it apart to install the stock one to find out. Thank you for your knowledge.
Kevin

boomerdog1
January 03, 2013, 17:58
My DR-200 is original as far as I know. I just broke mine down to double-check and mine's wobbly like an AK.

vandal968
January 03, 2013, 22:24
I replaced my gas piston on my woo for compliance. The pin hole was predrilled and was wondering if the gas piston should have some play like the AK gas piston. Mine has no play and was just wondering. It was a tight fit and I rather not pull it apart to install the stock one to find out. Thank you for your knowledge.
Kevin

Pretty darn wobbly.

cheers,
v

jerry704
January 05, 2013, 21:36
mine wobbles slightly

Blain
January 07, 2013, 11:51
Kevin

How did you replace the woo's gas piston when no one makes a US version for that part?????

StormWerkz
January 07, 2013, 16:11
How did you replace the woo's gas piston when no one makes a US version for that part?????

CNCWARRIOR.COM makes the pistons

Sicarius
January 09, 2013, 18:23
Yup. CNCwarrior. I will back mine off because there is no play. thank you all for the info.
Kevin