PDA

View Full Version : Woo vs SIG 556

Bubacus
December 18, 2012, 19:50
A friend of mine has approached me for an even swap on my Woo for a SIG 556. I've always been curious about the SIG but know nothing about it. I've been thinking about it for the last hour and was hoping for someone here to talk me out of it....

What are the pro's and cons of the SIG 556 vs the Woo?

ALL FAL
December 19, 2012, 00:21
Pro and con, Pro, sig pro- you can get parts. Woo, well, planning any trips to korea? BUT, do not let me influence your dilemma. I like both weapons but would own the SIG.

bigsnoz
December 19, 2012, 03:29
I'd keep the Woo. How easily can you find a Sig556? Yeah.... How available can you get a Woo? Hard to find one, there you go. As for parts, they are out there. Plus, you better have LOTS of cash on hand before you wear out any part on a Woo.

dwkfym
December 19, 2012, 04:07
I think the woo is a better weapon anyways. Much better balanced IMO. Plus, I think the sig looks ugly :P

PARA FN FAL
December 19, 2012, 06:11
The Woos feel better in my hands. And I have never had a part break on one of my personal Woos.

My Sig feels front heavy and while much more accurate than the Woo it just doesn't give me the confidence my Woo does. And finally I see Sigs for sale all the time but Woos are getting few and far between. Keep the Woo and save up for a Sig.

Bubacus
December 20, 2012, 17:12
Thanks for the advice guys....I just needed that extra push to keep the woo!

Incognito
December 23, 2012, 18:14
If it is a SIG Classic I would definitely do the trade. I like both rifles very much, but the SIG is a better design. Actually I argue that it is the best design of all the 5.56 rifles. But either way you have a really nice rifle.

M62/M76
December 24, 2012, 14:42
Keep the Woo, it is Pre Ban Excellence!