PDA

View Full Version : The Seven Degrees of Cajun !!

Artful
December 01, 2012, 23:12
FIRST DEGREE
Boudreaux and his wife were asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning. Boudreaux picked up the phone, listened a moment and said "How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!" and hung up. The wife said, "Who was that?" Boudreaux answered, "I don't know, some man wanting to know if the coast is clear."

SECOND DEGREE
Two Cajuns are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. He opens it, looks in the mirror and says, "Hmm, this person looks familiar." The second Cajun says, "Here, let me see!" So the first Cajun hands him the compact. The second one looks in the mirror and says, "You dummy, it's me!"

THIRD DEGREE
Boudreaux suspects his wife of cheating on him, so he goes out and buys a gun. He goes to his house unexpectedly and when he opens the door he finds her in the arms of a redhead. Well, Boudreaux is really angry. He pulls out the gun, and as he does so, he is overcome with grief. He takes the gun and puts it to his head. His wife yells, "No, honey, don't do it!!!" Boudreaux replies, "Shut up, you're next!"

FOURTH DEGREE
Boudreaux was bragging about his knowledge of state capitals. He proudly says, "Go ahead, and ask me, I know all of them." A friend says, "OK, what's the capital of Wisconsin?" Boudreaux replies, "Oh, that's easy: W."

FIFTH DEGREE
What did the Cajun girl ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant? "Is it mine?"

SIXTH DEGREE
Boudreaux, a Cajun in his fourth year as a LSU Freshman, sat in his US government class. The professor asked Boudreaux if he knew what Roe vs. Wade was about. Boudreaux pondered the question then finally said, "That was the decision George Washington had to make before he crossed the Delaware"

SEVENTH DEGREE
Returning home from work, Boudreaux was shocked to find his house ransacked and burglarized. He telephoned the police at once and reported the crime. The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the radio, and a K-9 unit, patrolling nearby, was the first to respond. As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash, Boudreaux ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, then sat down on the steps. Putting his face in his hands, Boudreaux moaned, "I come home to find all my possessions stolen. I call the police for help, and what do they do? They send me a BLIND policeman."

Tibodoe
December 02, 2012, 00:41
I resemble those remarks!

Arby
December 02, 2012, 12:33
Those stories are completely apocryphal as applied to Mr. Boudreaux, his wife, and other referenced parties. These stories are offensive to Cajuns.

Mr. Boudreaux has dome some extensive research to determine the origin of these tales, with an eye to possibly initiating legal action against those whom he feels have libelled him. He eventually found that the subjects of these stories were not Cajuns at all, but attendees at an agricultural institution in College Station, TX.

The following, however, is a true story:

Boudreaux is from St. Martinville. He read in the paper about a milk cow for sale in Church Point. He called up the farmer that owned the cow, chatted with him, and decided he might be interested in the cow. He hitched up his cattle trailer and drove to Church Point.

The farmer took him into the barn to check out the cow. Boudreaux squatted down next to the cow and pulled a teat on the cow's udder to test the milk. The cow farted. Boudreaux looked quizzically at the farmer, who just shrugged his shoulders. Boudreaux pulled on another teat. The cow farted again. But each teat produced a good stream of sweet milk. Boudreaux decided to buy the cow despite the farting. He haggled with the farmer until a price was agreed upon. Boudreaux loaded the cow in the trailer and headed back to St. Martinville.

His neighbor Thibodeaux saw Boudreaux pull up to his house with the trailer and the cow and decided to go over to Boudreaux's house to see what was up.

When he got there, Boudreaux had already unloaded the cow. He saw Thibodeaux approaching and said: "Hey, Tib! Come over here and check dis out!" Thibodeaux walked over, whereupon Boudreaux asked him to check out the cow's milk. Thibodeaux squatted down, pulled a teat on the cow's udder, and the cow farted.

Thibodeaux looked up at Boudreaux and asked: "You bought dis cow in Church Point, right?"

Boudreaux said: "Yeah! Mais, how you know dat??"

Thibodeaux replied: "My wife.......she's from Church Point."

RT
December 02, 2012, 22:07
:rofl::rofl::rofl::bow:----get it his wife is from Cp also. LOL LOl LOL

littlematt
December 04, 2012, 11:30
Boudreaux was sitting in the City Bar in Maurice, Louisiana, one Saturday night, and had several beers under his belt. After a while, he looked at the guy sitting next to him, and asked him, "Hey, you wanna hear a good Aggie joke, you?"
The big guy replied, "Let me tell you something. I'm an oil field roughneck, I weigh 270 pounds, and I don't like Cajuns. My buddy here is a pro football player, weighs 300 pounds, and he doesn't like Cajuns either. His friend on his other side is a professional wrestler, weighs 320 pounds, always has a chip on his shoulder, and he likes Cajuns even less than we do, and we are all Aggies. Do you really want to tell us an Aggie joke ?"

Boudreaux, all 150 pounds of Cajun attitude, told him, "Mais, I guess not. After all I don't want have to explain it three times !

Root66
December 04, 2012, 18:16
Recycled blond jokes.

akajun
December 04, 2012, 18:36
Boudreaux was sitting in the City Bar in Maurice, Louisiana, one Saturday night, and had several beers under his belt. After a while, he looked at the guy sitting next to him, and asked him, "Hey, you wanna hear a good Aggie joke, you?"
The big guy replied, "Let me tell you something. I'm an oil field roughneck, I weigh 270 pounds, and I don't like Cajuns. My buddy here is a pro football player, weighs 300 pounds, and he doesn't like Cajuns either. His friend on his other side is a professional wrestler, weighs 320 pounds, always has a chip on his shoulder, and he likes Cajuns even less than we do, and we are all Aggies. Do you really want to tell us an Aggie joke ?"

Boudreaux, all 150 pounds of Cajun attitude, told him, "Mais, I guess not. After all I don't want have to explain it three times !
been there, tried to lift the well head/ casing, couldnt do it, and They dont allow aggies in there, they barely let me cause I was in college and could read.

LAFAL
December 04, 2012, 19:04
Not a recycled blond joke-
Boudreaux was sitting in the LSU stadium watching a game when Deputy Thibodeaux came and found him in the stands. "Boudreaux, I have bad news, good news and better news for you-which do you want first?". Boudreaux thinks hard and says "ay-yah, Man dats tough. But give me de bad firs'". Thibodeaux says " my friend we found your Taun't Esposite droundt in de swamp this morning. It look like she was poling her batteau over for the game early and fell in and drount! Dats the bad news. The good news is that when we pulled her up she was covered in crabs. The better news is dat we are goin' to run her again tomorr!"

Arby
December 04, 2012, 20:11
The good news is that when we pulled her up she was covered in crabs. The better news is dat we are goin' to run her again tomorr!"
:rofl::rofl:
When you've found the right bait, use it!

Recycled blond jokes.
Okay, you got me there, crapaud. The milk cow in my story apparently was a blonde. :D

Artful
December 04, 2012, 23:44
No - this is a blonde joke

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/888665/thumbs/s-HANNAH-SABATA-large.jpg?5

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/this-is-why-you-shouldnt-rob-a-bank-and-then-post-a-youtube-video-about-how-you-robbed-a-bank/

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULDN’T ROB A BANK AND THEN POST A YOUTUBE VIDEO ABOUT HOW YOU ROBBED A BANK

A Nebraska teen made the police’s job a whole lot easier when she posted a YouTube video last week in which she brags about robbing a bank and stealing a Pontiac Grand Am.

Law enforcement officials in York County, Nebraska say 19-year-old Hannah Sabata, of Stromsburg, was arrested last week in connection with a robbery at Cornerstone Bank in Waco and theft of a motor vehicle in York.

Just like every smart and hardened criminal does following a crime (hence the sarcasm), Sabata posted a YouTube video aptly titled “Chick Bank Robbery” and boasted about stealing more than $6,000 from a bank and swiping an ounce of weed from someone’s car — then actually stealing a “shiny” car. To make her robbery claims credible, the teen even holds up a wad of cash, car keys, and a bag that supposedly contains marijuana.

She goes on to describe her crime spree as the “best days” of her life and says she is a “victim of the government” and plans to pay off student loans and “go on a shopping spree” with her stolen money. She won’t get the chance though as York County Sheriff Dale Radcliff said “all but $30 of the stolen money” had been recovered.

Watch the video below (Warning! Music in video contains some strong language):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lAZoo5KRMZ4

According to Omaha.com, Sabata appears to be wearing the same clothes in the video as she wore during the robbery.

Sabata was taken into custody on Wednesday and booked into York County Jail where she is charged with robbery and theft of a motor vehicle.

In her DeviantArt profile she has this to say about herself:
I can stretch both legs behind my head at the same time
I can do the splits
I can stand on my head
I have HIV
I’m married
I’m pregnant
I’ve been to jail
I’ve been to Boys Town
I’ve been homeless
I have ran away
My hair has been every color (Yes. I promise you.)
I’ve saved my grandmother
I’m often mistaken as Asian :0
But I do have 11 different nationalities!
I get straight A’s in school

http://deathandtaxesmag.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/hannah-sabata.jpg
- Dragnet theme - Dumb Dumb Dumb - Dumb Dumb Dumb DUMB

V guy
December 05, 2012, 11:15
Up here, near Quebec, that kind of joke will get you used as fishbait!

There are so many French Canadians here, and all over New England, as to make it almost as necessary to know French, as Bosnian and Spanish.

I, of course have a "Troy Shirt."
I wear it everywhere, I think gunowners congregate, like Walmart.

Did I ever tell you about my ex northern cajun girlfriend, and her kids?
Her ex husband used to fear getting his throat slit, while he slept.
Wanna see my scar?