PDA

View Full Version : Barry is sending U.S. troops to egypt

November 25, 2012, 21:13
http://www.debka.com/article/22557/Obamaís-pledge-of-US-troops-to-Sinai-next-week-won-Israelís-nod-for-ceasefire

Looks like Barry pulled a quick one:

"Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu agreed to a ceasefire for halting the eight-day Israeli Gaza operation Wednesday night, Nov. 21, after President Barack Obama personally pledged to start deploying US troops in Egyptian Sinai next week. The conversation, which finally tipped the scales for a ceasefire, took place on a secure line Wednesday morning.
Obama had decided to accelerate the construction of an elaborate US system of electronic security fences along the Suez Canal and northern Sinai. It would also cork up the Philadelphi route through which arms are smuggled into the Gaza Strip.

neilemore
November 25, 2012, 21:28
Maybe instead, we should send the US Border Patrol ?

ltpro
November 25, 2012, 21:50
Barry <--- LOL ..

Yeah this is GREAT news to me ! The more crap going on in the world means that whatever is going to happen will hurry up and happen already , people only really truly learn with extreme pain.

FAL freek
November 25, 2012, 22:30
Doesn't the U.S. already have around 700 peace keeping troops in the Sinai? Sounds like the media is trying to make TAO appear to be a big stick guy.

L Haney
November 25, 2012, 22:46
Maybe instead, we should send the US Border Patrol ?

No indeed. TSA. Put some of those fat asses there.

Abominog
November 25, 2012, 23:06
Better US troops than Chinese.

W.E.G.
November 25, 2012, 23:08
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BWP-AsG5DRk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gunnut1
November 25, 2012, 23:26
The idiot didn't learn anything from his illegal invasion of Libya did he? Doesn't he have to have some kind of approval from Congress? I know, he doesn't need Congress to make decisions and laws.

How in the hell did this buffoon get reelected?

hkshooter
November 25, 2012, 23:46
How in the hell did this buffoon get reelected?

Go to WalMart and look around. It will soon be clear.

EinheitElf
November 26, 2012, 11:14
:| great, more shit to get mixed into, send more of our guys into a potential religious based squabble area AGAIN, hope SHTF does not happen while exposing our guys to the potential attacks and whims of the lunatic muslim douchebags who are itching to make a name for them selves in the name of 'allah and martytdom' because they cant afford to travel here and try blowin shit up........ yea great.....

I do say send ALLL the worhtless ass TSA people over there, let them try the TSA policies and see what happens-have i mentioned i HATE the TSA douches:?-

Regarding our borders, no one is going to send anymore people down there to protect or secure the country... 'they' WANT the USA to sink to the level of a piss poor 1st world county /good 2nd world country... because when you have a '1' next to a '3', you get a 1.5/ 2 as a country....... and all the BS that goes with it..

I say the chinese should step up, send troops, have them get shot at and bombed, let them see what it really takes to play the 'big boy on the block'

Unrelated but look for another US/China/Asian area incident 'soon' now that they have a full blown carrier and another due in 3 years....... we better make more subs with the 'tommies' or come up with better SSM/ASM/ASM equipment...and better long rang AA....

EPC WN
November 26, 2012, 11:31
Better US troops than Chinese.

Why? I'd sacrifice a billion of them before one of ours.

357ross
November 26, 2012, 11:34
Whatever Barry's really up to, you can damn sure bet it WILL NOT be in America's best interest.

martin35
November 26, 2012, 14:38
In 1954 Ike sent about 250 military advisers to Vietnam,,, that led to a greater involvement for the USA when JFK and LBJ increased our military presence and broadened the rules of engagement to counter the advance of Communism.
It seemed like a good idea at the time.
The Sinai Desert is only one avenue used to smuggle arms into Gaza, a more comprehensive countermeasure needs to be undertaken,,, in my opinion a coastal embargo has to be part of any arms quarantine to have a desired effect.
The transhipment of all goods imported into Gaza would need to go through Israel to dry up the re-arming of Hamas,,, that is not a likelihood as it would put Israel in a position of total authority,,, and only the jews want that.

Right Side Up
November 26, 2012, 15:23
Nothing new. I have a friend that flew attack helicopters in the Army and was stationed in Egypt for a few years.

vahellbilly
November 27, 2012, 02:36
Yup. I did A tour in the Southern Sinai in 1986.

JasonB
November 27, 2012, 05:50
I thought you guys liked invading other countries and adored presidents who did so?

Cava3r4
November 27, 2012, 21:31
send congress over there. give them EMPTY guns and a US Army uniform.

masman
November 29, 2012, 05:09
http://www.debka.com/article/22557/Obamaís-pledge-of-US-troops-to-Sinai-next-week-won-Israelís-nod-for-ceasefire

i wouldnt really be taking anything debka post seriously. i remember way back when in 2001 they posted that 5 million chinese troops where massed on Chinas border with Afganistan as a warning against us invading the stan.

partisan50
November 29, 2012, 06:49

Awesome! I would rep you, but we can't do that here!

JasonB
November 29, 2012, 06:53
Whatever Barry's really up to, you can damn sure bet it WILL NOT be in America's best interest.

Yep, you might get to see some "Hecho in Egypt" tags on the merchandise there soon.