PDA

View Full Version : Browning over/under

phillyray
August 09, 2012, 17:38
I had the day off today so I rode along with a friend to a gun shop. He got lucky and found exactly what he was looking for and more. He was in the market for a Browning Citori grade 6. He wanted it in 12ga with 28in barrels and the round knob, he wanted the gold inlay birds and such also. We thought we were done looking when he came across a nice older 12 ga Superposed lightning w/upgraded wood nice scroll work, 28in barrels skt/skt ect NICE!

anyways... I'm not a big shotgun guy but these suckers are amazing and I'm a little jealous of him... here they are...crappy cell phone pics but all I had at the time.

gates
August 13, 2012, 23:44
Sweet!..NICE shotguns!

L Haney
August 14, 2012, 03:29
I'm guessing that ain't yer' average gun shop.

phillyray
August 14, 2012, 17:59
I'm guessing that ain't yer' average gun shop.

Absolutely not. Really impressive inventory. It's pretty cool, it looks like a hole in the wall rundown brick building but when you walk in you will be amazed!

Kevin
August 14, 2012, 19:26
So.......... I'm guessing you went to Mid-South in Wagram?

Nice shotguns.

Kev

phillyray
August 14, 2012, 19:41
So.......... I'm guessing you went to Mid-South in Wagram?

Nice shotguns.

Kev

YEP!!!

It's crazy how many nice shotguns he has in one little shop isn't it..

Kevin
August 15, 2012, 16:54
It is! Phillip has got game!

Tibodoe
August 15, 2012, 21:16
Beautiful guns. I always wanted a Superposed.

Timber Wolf
August 16, 2012, 07:16
Thanks for sharing, but your crappy cell phone pics do not do those fine shotguns justice!:wink:

andresere
August 16, 2012, 18:19
Friend of mine has a Citori. Says they don't wear out they wear in. It is a smooth shotgun, and since he's a trap and skeet guy it has many many rounds down it. Congratulations, those will be worthy of passing down to the next generation.

bulletslap
August 17, 2012, 21:43
The 12 Gauge Superposed is one of the biggsest bargins going these days.