PDA

View Full Version : STG 44

paulo
July 28, 2012, 12:07
Anyone planning on getting one? Any thoughts? i have a hankering to pick one up.

STGThndr
July 28, 2012, 13:26
Care to elucidate? Tell us more!

G3isMe
July 28, 2012, 13:44
I want to get one too, but thus far haven't been able to find one yet. They are .22 copies of the German WWII STG-44. Imported by American Tactical, by GSG Sports in Germany. I have heard they are pretty good replicas, and they are only $500. I know they aren't the real deal and only .22 but I think they look good and would be cheap shooting.
http://www.americantactical.us/3108/detail.html

STGThndr
July 28, 2012, 14:07
Wow.. nice lookin.. Enjoy. Imagine hittin the squirrel woods with one of those! The one I want but will never see would be in 7.62X39.

G3isMe
July 28, 2012, 16:14
About 2 years ago they actually imported about 5000 of them in semi-auto in I think the original caliber. They were being sold by Recon Ordance in Wisconsin. He may still have some for sale. I strongly considered buying one but they were $4,999. I couldn't justify a new semi-auto for that much money.

d_s
July 28, 2012, 16:37
About 2 years ago they actually imported about 5000 of them in semi-auto in I think the original caliber. They were being sold by Recon Ordance in Wisconsin. He may still have some for sale. I strongly considered buying one but they were $4,999. I couldn't justify a new semi-auto for that much money.

I talked to Jerry at Recon about two months ago, he still has about 20 of these STG's that are just waiting on new bolts, but, the price is going way up. He recently sold a used one on GB and got $6500 for it so I expect that to be the new baseline for what he has left to sell.

gunner30
July 28, 2012, 22:39
I'd be interested in the .22 STG but I had two of the GSG 5 mp5 clones and they were both dogs. Had tight chambers and were very ammo sensitive . Given that track record, I'll pass.

wkendwarrior2003
July 29, 2012, 00:05

I'm assuming those are different from the ones that PTR imported a couple years ago? Did he import them from Germany? Did the Recon Ordnance ones have any reliability problems?

I had always thought one of these STG44s even in semi would be awesome, but it seems that sometimes even some very pricey things can have issues (I'm not saying that was the case with Recon Ordnance imports).

paulo
July 29, 2012, 10:01
I'm assuming those are different from the ones that PTR imported a couple years ago? Did he import them from Germany? Did the Recon Ordnance ones have any reliability problems?

I had always thought one of these STG44s even in semi would be awesome, but it seems that sometimes even some very pricey things can have issues (I'm not saying that was the case with Recon Ordnance imports).

I believe that those are the ones that Jerry had. I had heard that PTR had issues and ReCon Ordnance took over the sale. If I'm not mistaken there were 200 left when he got them. I also believe that they sold very quickly.

2thdoc
July 29, 2012, 17:31
how can you put optic on new one?

d_s
July 30, 2012, 12:46
Recon Ordnance took the SSD STG's that PTR had remaining and took over selling them. He then had his gunsmith go over each one to ensure reliability, some still had issues. Mine had a weak extractor that caused problems until it was replaced, then it worked fine. They are ALOT of fun to shoot and they do have an optics mount welded onto the ejection port side of the gun. I think surplus optics are still available from Czechoslovakia I believe

paulo
July 30, 2012, 18:21
Recon Ordnance took the SSD STG's that PTR had remaining and took over selling them. He then had his gunsmith go over each one to ensure reliability, some still had issues. Mine had a weak extractor that caused problems until it was replaced, then it worked fine. They are ALOT of fun to shoot and they do have an optics mount welded onto the ejection port side of the gun. I think surplus optics are still available from Czechoslovakia I believe

The Czech's did make repo optics. Last I heard they were still available.

wkendwarrior2003
July 30, 2012, 18:52

Did you get to test yours for accuracy? How is the weapon recoil wise in your opinion?

d_s
July 30, 2012, 20:27
Did you get to test yours for accuracy? How is the weapon recoil wise in your opinion?

I haven't tested it for grouping size, but I will do it soon. Recoil is extremely light, as is the trigger pull, you can shoot these things FAST!!!

STGThndr
July 31, 2012, 03:27
Wow, man far out! It would be a real history-buff paradise moment to have and shoot something like that. Years ago when I was first getting into AKs, I was browsing a gun show with a bud.. some older guy motioned us to his table and handed us a rifle that looked strangely AK-ish. Not knowing much at the time I asked him if this was some proto-type AK. The guy laffed and told us "Sorta".. and explained that it was the original assault rifle, German and now rare and very expensive. It was a real treat to hold and examine it... would have liked to gotten a round to mount in my collection.

G3isMe
July 31, 2012, 19:27
I agree, I would love to have a "real" one. My great uncle fought in the Battle of the Buldge and I guess that is when they really were fielded in numbers by the Germans. Probably one of the reason the routed the US in the early stages of the fight. I wish I would have taken the opportunity to ask him if he saw any of them. He did bring back some neat battle field pickups that I eventually got from my dad. One is a neat light colored fur lined hat (found an image on the net of my hat as I am to lazy to dig it out and take a photo). I can imagine a soldier fielding an STG-44 wearing my hat.

http://veteransfootlocker.com/images/store/F8E70CF1472C48F1B6C59BD38FF6D6F0photos%20007.JPG

STGThndr
August 02, 2012, 22:21
Far out winter hat to slip under your hood (if you were lucky enuff to have one). I like the visor feature much better than the straight-up flat "visor" of the Soviet ushankas.

catmguy445
August 02, 2012, 23:51
would have liked to gotten a round to mount in my collection.

You're about a day late and a dollar short on that. A few years ago, Hornady, of all people, made a short production run of 7.92x33mm ammo. I could never understand why they did, because as far as I know, the STG44 was the only gun ever chambered for that round. But I know that Hornady made it, because we had some at the Cabela's I was working part time in back then. It's real easy to see where Mikhail Kalashnikov got the idea for both the AK-47 and the 7.62x39 cartridge.

john17427
August 04, 2012, 16:49
Prvi Partizan loads 8mm Kurz, but it's hard to find. Aim Surplus lists it, but sold out right now. Somebody's buying it.

big dee
August 04, 2012, 23:18
Graf's has the Hornady kurz ammo on sale now.

cpgor
August 05, 2012, 01:15
I spoke with the guys at ATI in March and the guns were not in the country yet and they were not expecting them till next year.

paulo
August 05, 2012, 06:21
I spoke with the guys at ATI in March and the guns were not in the country yet and they were not expecting them till next year.

They are here. 2 have sold on GB already.

Hootsmon
August 05, 2012, 11:54
How do they import them?!?

They seem to be a little "non sporting".

paulo
August 05, 2012, 15:27
How do they import them?!?

They seem to be a little "non sporting".

I think it is the fact that it's a 22 cal. rimfire.

czech
August 06, 2012, 23:57
I will own one when they hit our town. I have already staked out a dealer that carries the ATI line close by. I bug him regularly. Can't wait. Love them 22, look a like military trainers. Also have quite the stash of real military 22 trainers.

Czech

cpgor
August 07, 2012, 17:18
They are here. 2 have sold on GB already.

Right you are! got a call from my dealer today that the one I had on order has arrived. I will give a review after I get to the range with it:beer:

paulo
August 07, 2012, 18:19
Right you are! got a call from my dealer today that the one I had on order has arrived. I will give a review after I get to the range with it:beer:

Nice. Some pics would be good as well.

def90
August 08, 2012, 09:13
I can imagine a soldier fielding an STG-44 wearing my hat.

http://veteransfootlocker.com/images/store/F8E70CF1472C48F1B6C59BD38FF6D6F0photos%20007.JPG

How about Luke Skywalker in the Empire Strikes Back?

http://www.itsvery.net/star-wars-5/the-empire-strikes-back-002.jpg

G3isMe
August 08, 2012, 18:09
Haha, you know you are right! I new Lucas ripped off a lot of German weapons and uniforms but I never thought of my hat being one of them. He was wearing this hat when he was lost in the blizzard.

MrJudgeOC
August 25, 2012, 10:39
My son surprised me 2 weeks ago by getting me one. Funny thing was, I was going to get him one.

I like it and think it's worth the money for nothing else than the fun factor. I have not wrung it out extensively, but am well pleased with it. I have no experience with gsg's mp guns, but think that maybe the stg44 has tight chamber as well. I got weird malfunctions with remington/peters ammo. Would not fully chamber about 3-4%. Bulk federal, however, ran without a single malfunction. Both slow and mag dump firing. The gun is capable of fine accuracy. My old eyes, however, are not. I was getting about 2" groups off hand at 100 yards with 3 or 4 shots and then 1 or 2 would open up to 4 or 5 inches. The rear sight base has built in scope mount like original. Wouldn't be surprised if gsg makes a scope/mount for it in the future. Just hope they get spare mags here as having one just sucks!

Mike

oddcarl
August 29, 2012, 14:28
Too cool!:bow:

Root66
August 29, 2012, 14:31
I've got one on backorder, no local dealers have one in stock. Mind me asking what you paid for it?

Scott V2
August 30, 2012, 16:24
I have handled one in the shop I moonlight in on Saturdays. They are HEAVY:wink:

G3isMe
August 30, 2012, 19:07
That is too cool. I have been soo tempted to buy one off of Gunbroker (I can't find one in Houston) but I really don't want to pay $650 when they will probably be $500 6 months from now. My fear though is that they will stop importing them (especially if Obummer gets re-elected) and I won't be able to get one. :confused: I am glad you like it as that makes it even more tempting to me to try to buy one now. Does it handle like a "full size" rifle (whatever that means)? I am very very verrrry envious! I just showed your photos to my wife and she instantly changed the subject. :mad:

G3isMe
August 31, 2012, 18:14
$650 is about the best deal I personally have seen on Gunbroker so I would say you did well. The MSRP is $599, for what that is worth. Damn, here I go again, looks like I may be searching Gunbroker again. I actually have been looking at them on Gunbroker, and calling the seller if they are gunshops. I found a couple that would sell them for $600, one would sell for $540 if you could pick it up in Pittsburgh, which is to far for me to drive from Houston. :cry: And why aren't there any available in Houston? What is up with that???

moonbat60
August 31, 2012, 21:20
Now all we need is a .22cal. copy of the FG 42. If the price would be reasonable, I'd buy one.

:fal:

Pete

G3isMe
September 01, 2012, 17:56
I got impatient and grabbed this off gunbroker for $635 shipped. If I would have waited a few days I could have got one for around $550. ...............

Please tell me where you could have got one for $550? The best deal I could find today is $625 shipped.

def90
September 01, 2012, 22:46
How is the build quality? Does it feel solid or chintzy? Any plastic? How solid do the stamped metal parts feel? How is the weight and does it feel balanced?

onegunshort
September 02, 2012, 09:17
Please tell me where you could have got one for $550? The best deal I could find today is $625 shipped.

I was just browsing gunbroker a few days after I bought mine, I saw it listed and it was sold by the end of the day.

How is the build quality? Does it feel solid or chintzy? Any plastic? How solid do the stamped metal parts feel? How is the weight and does it feel balanced?

I'd say it's pretty high quality and feels solid. It weighs almost 10lbs with an empty mag. The balance point is just behind the magazine.The only stamped metal part is the front handguard, the rest is die-cast zamak. The barrel is white steel, the front part of the gun is just a shroud that the barrel fits into.

I think the only plastic part is the magazine and the bolt damper.

http://aftermathgunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ATI-GSG-STG44-Manual-aftermathgunclub.com_.pdf

MajHenryWest
September 02, 2012, 15:28
That is the neatest .22 rifle one could ever find!

I now need one!

G3isMe
September 05, 2012, 15:05
I just found and bought one for $580 shipped. Woo hooo. I report back when she arrives.

cowbilly
September 06, 2012, 17:54
I bought one for $619. There is one for $570 on gunbroker now but there are seveal bidders, it will go up.

gunner30
September 11, 2012, 20:00
Got to fondle one today at the local fun shop, price was $550. Pretty impressive looking piece, but I want to wait until a few others buy one first. I want to hear about any issues that may exist. Still a little burned from my GSG 5 experience.

puffrbelly
September 11, 2012, 21:05
I have a GSG 5 and it runs Schweeeet. :biggrin: Please tell me of your experience. It would be appreciated. I've been looking at the STG 44 as well but I'm hoping the prices will stabilize.:rolleyes: Thanks in advance.

Bob
Over and Out

Got to fondle one today at the local fun shop, price was $550. Pretty impressive looking piece, but I want to wait until a few others buy one first. I want to hear about any issues that may exist. Still a little burned from my GSG 5 experience.

G3isMe
September 18, 2012, 21:53
I talked to my FFL today and my STG arrived and will be waiting for me when I get home this weekend. I let you all know what I think of it when I have had a chance to fondle it :love: :devil:

WWM
September 18, 2012, 22:36
Just snagged one from one of my vendors. Now to see who wins the fight between the shops guys to get it.:biggrin:

PA Garand Boy
September 19, 2012, 11:12
According to the interwebs, This (http://www.amazon.com/UTG-STANAG-Steel-Claw-Mount/dp/B002GNYCLM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1348070875&sr=8-3&keywords=H%26K+claw+mount) will fit the .22 Stg 44

cowbilly
September 19, 2012, 19:26
I picked mine up today. I have not fired it yet. Cool packaging but I'm disappointed in mag availablity, one mag does not cut it with me. Trigger pull is horrible, barrel does not extend all the way to the muzzle nut as seen in some pictures (I believe a previous post mentions this). Plastic internal parts (charging handle guide) seems flimsy. mainly metal and die-castings externally, bolt and guide are metal and seem well made but the springs in trigger group and charging handle don't seem built for a lot of use or longevity but I could be wong. Overall, a nice looking rifle but I overpaid ($619 shipped).

If I had it to do over I would wait for the prices to drop and hope they are readily available. $599 MSRP is way too high.

puffrbelly
September 19, 2012, 19:38
Greetings,

Just ordered one from GRABAGUN.com a few minutes ago. They are IN STOCK and priced at $528.87, AND, Flat Rate shipping is only $5.99 on ALL firearms. :biggrin: $534.86 O.T.D. is, I believe, the best price I've seen thus far. :bow: By the way, I have no interest in, nor am I affiliated in any way, shape or form with GRABAGUN.com, I'm just sayin'. :wink:

Bob,
Over and Out

cowbilly
September 19, 2012, 20:51
No tax or FFL fee? I was just a little dissappointed in mine for the price I paid, ($25 transfer/$25 shipping) especially after reading your post (though I'm glad you found a better deal). In my honest opinion it is a $400 rifle at best.

I always wanted an STG44/MP44, real ones are around 20K and I could not time the $$$$/availablity with the semi auto to get one of those. The .22 version will have to do. Hopefully it will be a fun/good shooter.

puffrbelly
September 19, 2012, 23:47
Hi Cowbilly,

No tax cause it is an out of state purchase. Transfer is $15.00 from my FFL Holder. He is a gentleman that I have been doing business with for years and he gives LEO's a bit of consideration. I was, "On-The-Job", for thirty two years and I retired as Chief of Police. It was fun while it lasted. :biggrin:

Bob
Over and Out

No tax or FFL fee? I was just a little dissappointed in mine for the price I paid, ($25 transfer/$25 shipping) especially after reading your post (though I'm glad you found a better deal). In my honest opinion it is a $400 rifle at best.

I always wanted an STG44/MP44, real ones are around 20K and I could not time the $$$$/availablity with the semi auto to get one of those. The .22 version will have to do. Hopefully it will be a fun/good shooter.

G3isMe
September 20, 2012, 15:11
That is the best price I have seen too. Wish I would have waited, but oh we'll. I paid $580 shipped and add the $25 transfer fee I am into it for $605.

paulo
September 20, 2012, 20:37
Pufferbelly,
Thanks for the heads up on Grabagun. They do have the best price right now, lower than MSRP of $599. Just scored 2.

G3isMe
September 23, 2012, 15:41
Well I finally have had a chance to get mine out the crate. I haven't shot it yet, but it feels well balanced. Just holding it, if I didn't know better I would have thought it was a full sized rifle. It has the look and feel of a larger caliber weapon. Range report to follow in the next couple of weeks.. I am glad they have began to come down in price. I agree that it is more of a $400 rifle vs. a $600 gun, but I'm just happy I was able to get my grubby little paws on one, even though I paid probably $75 too much.

paulo
September 23, 2012, 18:16
The local gun shop wants $699.00. I wonder if demand has died down? Not everyone wants one or would know what a STG44 is.

Abominog
September 24, 2012, 12:58
The owner of ATI told me they've brought in 2000 of these, and now they'll be importing 1500 per month.

So demand should be met rather shortly and prices will come down. That is, unless "something" happens and import stops, in which case these will be worth a grand by December.

paulo
September 24, 2012, 20:48
Lets try and make sure that "something" does not happen.

puffrbelly
September 26, 2012, 16:34
Greetings,

Picked mine up from my FFL Guy late yesterday and got a chance to look it over today. Man, this thing is SCHWEEEEEEET :biggrin: I don't know when I will be able to get to the range but I hope it's not too long of a wait. I'll let ya'll know. Another thing I noticed, boy is this thing heavy for a .22LR. I have a 10-22 with wood furniture and a scope and it isn't as heavy as the STG-44.

Bob,
Over and Out

puffrbelly
September 26, 2012, 16:37
Somebody better tell the Free-Stuff voters that the time for "Change" is now but they ain't gonna like it when the "Free Lunch" Cafe gets shut down! :wink:
Just sayin'.

Bob,
Over and Out

Lets try and make sure that "something" does not happen.

paulo
September 26, 2012, 20:21
Yup. It's time for Oboingo to hit the road.

puffrbelly
October 01, 2012, 20:23
Just a FYI,

GRABAGUN Shows the GSG STG-44 is Out Of Stock in case anyone was "on the fence". :( Just sayin' :wink:

Bob
Over and Out

Batman890
October 03, 2012, 12:43
i was at one of the local shops the other day and they had two of these on the wall. I took one down and checked it out for a while, when I set it back down on the counter, a guy standing next to me said, "I'll take it". They were retailing for $589.

Dan44
October 18, 2012, 15:07
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/Dan44/CopyofDSCN0419.jpgI got one today. $605 OTD. Cool little toy. I was going to wait for prices to fall but the story is when they run out of the wood boxes that will be it for them. And I kinda like that box.

G3isMe
October 18, 2012, 15:56
I was thinking I probably should have waited until the prices went down. Now after hearing Obummer tip his hand during the second debate (no surprise, just surprised he admitted it) I am glad I got mine when I did. Being made outside of the US I am sure that will be on "the list" although the saving grace maybe that it is .22.

shortround
October 18, 2012, 17:45
Anybody find spare mags for sale anywhere at less than $40 or so?

paulo
October 18, 2012, 20:12
Anybody find spare mags for sale anywhere at less than $40 or so?

There are mags available?

cowbilly
October 19, 2012, 09:43
I found one online for 39.95 but I believe they are supposed to retail for 24-29 dollars (mine had a price tag of 24.95 on it, yes the one I paid 39.95 for). They are hard to find now (I could only find one) but they should be coming to market soon (pending mag bans and executive orders of course).

I paid over $600 for the rifle and too much for an extra mag as well but I was pleased with the way the rifle shot/functioned.

jwv3
October 19, 2012, 19:32
I've been watching these for sale at a local dealer. They started out at $600 and sold at that price, then slowed down. He currently has them priced at $499, no reserve on gunbroker. Thinking hard about jumping in on one.

One thing is for sure, they really did nail the looks on this model. I remember years ago the 22lr copies of AR-15's and AK's were almost toy looking.

PsyopsE6P
October 20, 2012, 06:40
Had 3 on order for months now, hopefully they are still coming

puffrbelly
October 20, 2012, 08:40
Got one on Gun Broker for $36.50 plus shipping. :cry: More scarce than Hen's Teeth! Oh well, if ya wants ta hear da music ya gots ta feed the jukebox! :rofl:

paulo
October 20, 2012, 11:42
Thanks for the heads up.
Too many different stories about what will happen when all the wood box rifles are gone. I am glad I bought mine when I did.

Dan44
October 20, 2012, 16:26
Mine was an impulse buy. Could they get cheaper, sure. Sometimes I just want what I see. I work hard and deserve a toy now and again.

paulo
October 20, 2012, 18:53
Mine was an impulse buy. Could they get cheaper, sure. Sometimes I just want what I see. I work hard and deserve a toy now and again.

I hear ya. I'm the same way. Life is too short.

gunner30
October 20, 2012, 20:02
put one on lay away at the local fun shop today, it'll be a christmas present to myself. Thanks for the prodding guys.

ghengiskhan
October 20, 2012, 20:15
I really need to stop checking up on this thread. I want one! :love:

Dan44
October 20, 2012, 20:26

It's only money

G3isMe
October 23, 2012, 17:02

:rofl::rofl:... bwhaaha, that was exactly the same logic I used when I made the decision to buy mine. I try not to voice this to my wife though as before I know it a couple more pairs of shoes magically appear in the closet. WTF is it with women and shoes anyway??
On another note. What ammo have you guys found to work the best in this rifle. I am contemplating buying a couple thousand rounds and I don't want to buy some that won't cycle properly. Is there any particular grain bullet or high power recommendations? yeah yeah I know, buy a couple boxes and try them out myself.

paulo
October 23, 2012, 20:30

Just do it. He who hesitates looses. I have missed out on too many toys pondering if I should buy now or wait.

ghengiskhan
October 23, 2012, 22:53
It's only money

Just do it. He who hesitates looses. I have missed out on too many toys pondering if I should buy now or wait.

Y'all are probably correct. It's #2 on my wanted list of firearms. I'm actually kind of in a race with a family member to see who can get one first.

Sooooooooooooooooooon.jpg

Dan44
October 27, 2012, 13:48
Saw four dealers with mags today at the York PA show. Prices were $35-$40. Plenty, one dealer had a big stack of them. I picked up one for $35, thinking they will come down in price later.

cowbilly
October 27, 2012, 19:27
ATI has them on their website, 39.95.

gunner30
October 28, 2012, 10:40
My dealer has them in stock, figure I'll get two or three when I pick up the rifle.

WWM
October 28, 2012, 21:37
We've had four guns, all in wooden crates and 11 25rd mags so far. No 10rd mags to be had.

G3isMe
November 03, 2012, 21:05
I just looked at grabagun.com and they have them back in stock for $532. That is the best price I have seen. But they want over $40 for mags.

GERG STG44 STG-44 16.5 inch 22 LR 25rd
Availability: In stock

$532.03
No Hidden Credit Card Fees!

http://grabagun.com/american-tactical-imports-stg44-stg-44-16-5-22lr-25rd.html

paulo
November 04, 2012, 10:37
ATI has the 25 rd magazines in stock $39.99 plus shipping. USPS priority mail $7.40

ghengiskhan
November 04, 2012, 23:09
:)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/npconnor/photo.jpg

Blackmore
November 05, 2012, 09:28
My dealer has them in stock, figure I'll get two or three when I pick up the rifle.

Stateline I assume?

gunner30
November 05, 2012, 22:11
Yup, they've got another one for sale if you feel the need.

Root66
November 13, 2012, 16:59
Anybody found a sling that works well on the STG 44?

newuser
November 13, 2012, 19:01
I'm also on the fence on getting one (and also broke)

I did shoot the Umarex MP5 22 lr. It's a beautiful gun with excellent fit and finish but the recoilless pop pop pop when you shoot it is very unsatisfying compared to a "real" gun.

On the other hand Kahr Thompson sells a non-firing wall hanger replica of their 1927A1 for over $500

so $500 or so for a working firearm replica of an otherwise unobtainable gun is a bargain

paulo
November 13, 2012, 21:16

Sarco has repo K98 slings for $15.00. I believe that is what was used on the STG

ghengiskhan
November 14, 2012, 13:14

Sarco has repo K98 slings for $15.00. I believe that is what was used on the STG

My sling literally just came this very day from Sarco. I'll let you know how it fits. I also have a K98k sling from World War Supply that I can try if for some reason it doesn't fit.

BigBoy1
November 14, 2012, 15:17
My sling literally just came this very day from Sarco. I'll let you know how it fits. I also have a K98k sling from World War Supply that I can try if for some reason it doesn't fit.

I'd to know how well the SARCO sling fits. I just got an email from my dealer saying my STG44 has just come in. I'd like to order a sling ASAP so would appreciate hearing how well your sling fits.

I think it will look nice when it meets is "big brother", my original WWII MP43. When I get the STG44, I'll post some "togetherness" pictures.

Root66
November 14, 2012, 15:26

As soon as I saw the configuration of the buttstock the K98 came to mind but I tried a genuine Mauser sling and it's too wide and too thick to fit my gun...maybe the repops fit better.

ghengiskhan
November 14, 2012, 19:02
I'd to know how well the SARCO sling fits. I just got an email from my dealer saying my STG44 has just come in. I'd like to order a sling ASAP so would appreciate hearing how well your sling fits.

I think it will look nice when it meets is "big brother", my original WWII MP43. When I get the STG44, I'll post some "togetherness" pictures.

I'm actually out of town right now but will be back early next week. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

I hope you plan on posting those pictures here!

paulo
November 14, 2012, 20:12
I'm actually out of town right now but will be back early next week. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

I hope you plan on posting those pictures here!

X2

jtscuba02
November 15, 2012, 13:59

Exactly! I went today to buy some ammo for my 300 blackout and walked out with a pistol and a wooden crate with a STG44 replica inside it. Chambered in .22lr, of course! :D I almost missed it and was waiting to pay for the pistol and ammo when I saw that wooden crate out of the corner of my eye. Now I need to find a sling and a couple more magazines.

Blackmore
November 15, 2012, 22:40
Would this work? How about a first generation E. German AK sling - the grey nylon ones that are an inch wide that just have two sliders and black keepers; not the later and wider blue/grey ones with the snap hook?

cowbilly
November 16, 2012, 09:24
I bought a leather post war E. German STG/MP44 sling off Ebay for $25 shipped (from Poland). It does not have the metal buckle that goes in the the slot in the buttstock so it fits better. As another member mentioned earlier with the pics, the K98 repro slings work too.

ghengiskhan
November 21, 2012, 18:35

Okay, the Sarco sling fits perfectly. I'll try to get some pictures up tonight. I haven't tried my sling from World War Supply but the two look suspiciously similar. :rolleyes:

Edit:

Both are new reproduction slings. SARCO sling on the STG, it was a little stiff at first bu seems to breaking in already. Both fit nice and snug without being too tight. Quite pleased with both actually.

I think one of the keepers is backwards... doh!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/npconnor/Mauser%20STG/IMG_1223.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/npconnor/Mauser%20STG/IMG_1220.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/npconnor/Mauser%20STG/IMG_1218.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/npconnor/Mauser%20STG/IMG_1224.jpg

Couldn't resist:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/npconnor/Mauser%20STG/IMG_1225.jpg

gunner69
November 22, 2012, 01:16
Tax in Alabama, where I live, is 10% so I thought I would wait on this one. Friend bought one and brought it to my backyard range. What a hoot to shoot! Yeah the trigger isn't all that great, but it looks good and shoots great too. My local dealer had one left from a ten gun buy. Gave me one heck of a deal at $550.00 out the door! I wish someone would try one of those mounts out to see if they work.:)

smee78
November 24, 2012, 20:24
A local store around here had one about a week ago when I was in there, it was heavy and felt like a solid build.

BigBoy1
December 03, 2012, 08:42
I saw this on another website and thought it might be of interest here. It is conversion of the new .22LR STG44 into a full auto weapon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJZA8TKkmG0&feature=youtu.be

Root66
December 04, 2012, 18:08
"post sample"?

Blackmore
December 05, 2012, 06:30
"post sample"?

Sounds like some SOT has a "tame" CLEO who sent him a demo request letter for that configuration so he could build it.

gunner30
December 05, 2012, 06:40
picked mine up a couple of weeks ago and put a hundred or so rounds thru it. Funtionally it was fine, but to hit point of aim at 50 yds I had the sights cranked up to the "800 yd" setting. Anyone else have this issue. As long as I take that into account, everything else is fine

paulo
December 06, 2012, 21:16
It seems to be the case. If you check this thread it is mentioned.
That full auto is the shiz.

Texasbubba
December 07, 2012, 16:04
picked mine up a couple of weeks ago and put a hundred or so rounds thru it. Funtionally it was fine, but to hit point of aim at 50 yds I had the sights cranked up to the "800 yd" setting. Anyone else have this issue. As long as I take that into account, everything else is fine

I got mine to the range last week and found the same problem with the sights. I haven't fine tuned the sight setting or tested it for accuracy, but it looks like you have to set the sights on 800 yards to get point of aim at 50 yards. Everything else worked fine. It's really a fun rifle to shoot, and doesn't seem to be ammo sensative. I ran 100 rounds of Federal Game Shock (40 grain) through mine without a hitch. As soon as I get the sights set properly I plan to take it to a steel challenge match and see how it handles.

BigBoy1
December 07, 2012, 18:20

On they way to the range, I stopped at my FFL and picked up my STG44. Works like a champ. I also had my original MP43 along for the ride. Here are "grandfather - grandson" pictures. MP43 on top, STG44 on bottom.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t308/i422twains/PICT0204.jpg

Rather good "copy" if you ask me.

BigBoy1
December 07, 2012, 18:27
Has anyone else had this problem with the new STG44? The entire front assemble is "loose". It slides forward when the gun is picked up by the front hand guard. The only thing which keeps the front assembly from sliding off the barrel completely is the sling. Here is a picture of the front hand guard and receiver. It looks like a pin is missing which would fix the front assembly to the receiver. Has anyone else had this problem?

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t308/i422twains/PICT0207-1.jpg

G3isMe
December 07, 2012, 19:17
On they way to the range, I stopped at my FFL and picked up my STG44. Works like a champ. I also had my original MP43 along for the ride. Here are "grandfather - grandson" pictures. MP43 on top, STG44 on bottom.

Wow, they did a better job of replicating them than I thought. Must say though that grandpa is awesome. I've wanted one of them for years, but so far I have settled for junior. I haven't had the problem you describe, something isn't right there.

the gman
December 10, 2012, 13:19
Sounds like some SOT has a "tame" CLEO who sent him a demo request letter for that configuration so he could build it.

No. 07 FFL with SOT can build whatever and however many post sample machine guns he chooses to. Once built, they can only be sold to Govt/LE or to other SOT dealers who must have a "law letter" for the transfer process to be approved by ATF. Makes me wonder if he made that select fire or just full auto? Pure full auto would get very boring after the first few mags.

newuser
December 10, 2012, 17:18

This picture by itself sells the rifle better than pages of text

They're nearly identical

G3isMe
December 10, 2012, 19:59
This picture by itself sells the rifle better than pages of text

They're nearly identical

I thought the same thing. I am more impressed than I was previously.

ALL FAL
December 10, 2012, 23:57
Just what I thought, those guns are not accurate at all, add the the pic of the rifle missing the pin and I would not have one unless it was free, But, you guy's enjoy yours and if one of you can, Show us one that shoots.:biggrin:

cowbilly
December 11, 2012, 19:01
Funny, I was dissappointed in mine (thought it was overpriced) until I shot it. Mine actually shoots pretty good for a short tube, somewhat eased the pain of the price. Still, I believe it is a $400 gun at best. Hopefully 50 years from now it will be a good buy.

Curious, how many did you test for accuracy?

SgtRock2
December 13, 2012, 00:38
Can't wait to try mine out.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/SgtRock2/DSC_0072_C.jpg

paulo
December 13, 2012, 19:57
Can't wait to try mine out.
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/SgtRock2/DSC_0072_C.jpg

Nice. Where did you get the mount?

SgtRock2
December 13, 2012, 20:14
Amazon; searched for "UTG Gen 2 stanag".

BigBoy1
December 22, 2012, 22:42
Has anyone else had this problem with the new STG44? The entire front assemble is "loose". It slides forward when the gun is picked up by the front hand guard. The only thing which keeps the front assembly from sliding off the barrel completely is the sling. Here is a picture of the front hand guard and receiver. It looks like a pin is missing which would fix the front assembly to the receiver. Has anyone else had this problem?

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t308/i422twains/PICT0207-1.jpg

I emailed ATI about this problem and received a reply the very next day. To identify the exact part which was missing, the sent an exploded diagram with all of the parts identified. I told them which screw was missing and they sent the replacement by FedEx which arrived today. I'll try to install it tomorrow. Their service department is great. Good and rapid replies and fast shipping.

BigBoy1
December 23, 2012, 17:04
I think others might be interested in the STG44 Exploded Diagram which ATI sent me. However, I've very computer illiterate so I don't know how to attach it to this posting. Is there some way I could send it to the site moderator and they could attache it to the site?

ghengiskhan
December 23, 2012, 21:25
What kind of file is it? If it's a picture (.png/.jpg/.jpeg/etc...) you can upload it to imageshack, photobucket, etc... and post it here. I'd be interested in the diagram.

If it's a PDF you'll have to upload it to a file sharing website and just post the link.

I don't think the administrator on this forum allow the attachment of files to posts.

Could you email it to me as a last resort ?

Root66
December 24, 2012, 16:34
Amazon; searched for "UTG Gen 2 stanag".

All I get on an Amazon search is the HK claw mount. Got a UTG part number for the mount in the pic?

SgtRock2
December 25, 2012, 02:21
All I get on an Amazon search is the HK claw mount. Got a UTG part number for the mount in the pic?

MNT-HK02

BigBoy1
December 27, 2012, 15:40
I think others might be interested in the STG44 Exploded Diagram which ATI sent me. However, I've very computer illiterate so I don't know how to attach it to this posting. Is there some way I could send it to the site moderator and they could attache it to the site?

I think I was able to convert the PDF file to JPG file and it is attached below.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t308/i422twains/STG44ExplodedView_zps358580a8.jpg

G3isMe
December 27, 2012, 18:29
...... My fear though is that they will stop importing them (especially if Obummer gets re-elected) and I won't be able to get one. :confused: ......... :mad:

Jeez,I just re-read one of my old posts. I am glad I did get mine as I bet the panic has caused everyone of these to be scooped up too. Has anyone heard if they are still available..........

p.s. Bigboy1, I can't see the diagram image..

BigBoy1
December 29, 2012, 06:15
p.s. Bigboy1, I can't see the diagram image..

As I said I'm very computer illiterate. The diagram appears in the post as I look at. Perhaps someone who understands computers can fix the problem as I don't have a clue why you can't see the the diagram.

gunnut1
March 29, 2013, 14:14
I bought one about a month ago. I have about 900 rounds through it with only a few feeding problems and most of them are my fault. I was licky becase the dealer I bought it from had spare mags. I now have 7 mags. I bought the proper web gear and sling from IMA. They have a drop case that is very nice although it is a little spendy.
The rear sight problem is a really easy fix. Just unscrew the rear sight, put a spacer under it and screw it back down. You have to figure out haw thick the spacer needs to be. This will raise the rear sight. Which is what you are doing by lifting the aperture.

The screw that holds the trigger housing fell out while I was cleaning the gun. It had shot loose. I am going to use a tiny bit of blue locktight to secure it.

I really like the gun.

G3isMe
March 29, 2013, 17:38
I haven't shot mine yet. No ammo, and I refuse to pay a quarter a round. LOL, well it isn't that much but damn near. I'm waiting for the bricks of ammo come back down to $17 like they should be. Hope I'm not waiting for to much longer.

If I may ask, how much did you pay for the extra mags?

BigBoy1
March 30, 2013, 04:07
When I obtained the six spare 25 rd. magazine I have for mine, I got them in Dec., just before the "rush" started. I did some trading for three of them and I had to pay retail price ($135 for the three and $10 shipping) as the discount houses were all out and were estimating a long wait time for more to come in. I figured it was worth the extra few bucks to have the spare mags. in hand. I haven't looked at the prices lately, if you can find any of them for sale.

MK ULTRA
March 30, 2013, 15:44
A local gun store in Alabama has them in stock if anyone wants it PM me and I'll give you the name.

gunnut1
March 30, 2013, 17:39
I haven't shot mine yet. No ammo, and I refuse to pay a quarter a round. LOL, well it isn't that much but damn near. I'm waiting for the bricks of ammo come back down to $17 like they should be. Hope I'm not waiting for to much longer.

I payed $49.95 each for them. Yea a lot of money but I figured I had better get them now. We had a work day at the range today and I was going to stop by the gun shop on the way home and see if he had any mags left, but I was pooped out so I might go over there Monday. When I bought the last 3, he had 2 left. And no I am not going to tell you who it is. :p

You guys need to check out the web gear at IMA.

http://www.ima-usa.com

Do a search for STG44.

21HK
April 04, 2013, 23:56

I thought I was crazy in hopes of someday purchasing a nice plinker that I stocked up on .22's during the first ammo shortage when "He" got elected.
Since then I managed to purchase the STG44 (last year)...still haven't had it out yet.
Maybe in a few more weeks when the weather decides to warm up to my liking.

21HK
April 05, 2013, 01:20
Couldn't take that plain looking box so I decided to...I'll let the picture speak.

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv139/OURVISIONS/StG44crate_zpsb7673cab.jpg

BigBoy1
April 05, 2013, 06:10
I really like what was done to box in above post. Is it possible that the sling be left on the rifle and the components be stored in their respective areas with no interference? Taking the sling one and off each time can get "old" very fast. Also another magazine would fit nicely in the slot where the sling is stored.

Pictures I have seen in wartime movie footage showed real STGs being issued to troops and the covering of the STGs was just a few boards protecting the rifle. Nothing fancy like a box. One has to remember this was late in the war when many short-cuts were taken to get the equipment to the troops as fast and cheapest as possible.

gunnut1
April 05, 2013, 10:28
Couldn't take that plain looking box so I decided to...I'll let the picture speak.

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv139/OURVISIONS/StG44crate_zpsb7673cab.jpg

Very nice. Something to think about.

21HK
April 07, 2013, 11:44
I really like what was done to box in above post. Is it possible that the sling be left on the rifle and the components be stored in their respective areas with no interference? Taking the sling one and off each time can get "old" very fast. Also another magazine would fit nicely in the slot where the sling is stored.

Pictures I have seen in wartime movie footage showed real STGs being issued to troops and the covering of the STGs was just a few boards protecting the rifle. Nothing fancy like a box. One has to remember this was late in the war when many short-cuts were taken to get the equipment to the troops as fast and cheapest as possible.

I would think that it could be stored with the sling attached, I have never had it on. The extra slots were added for mags and or storage.
To be honest, I don't understand why they didn't build a box to fit an assembled rifle?...it would have made the whole package a little more *condensed.

I weighed the fact to build another case/crate using old reclaimed pallet boards...you know to get that "look" that you mentioned, but I have a problem of not being able to get rid of original items that come with a new gun and I would have ended up with two boxes to store.

*Maybe something like this Enfield box.
http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv139/OURVISIONS/8a8e418d-a09f-4154-b7aa-58f358fb337e_zps5509f078.jpg

G3isMe
April 07, 2013, 14:24
Couldn't take that plain looking box so I decided to...I'll let the picture speak.......

That is a excellent upgrade...:bow::bow:. I think I may have to plagiarize your work....:D

21HK
April 08, 2013, 11:01
...found a couple of other pics, thought I would put them up.
The felt padding used was from a craft store, lightweight...anything heavy will probably not work.

There are a few tight places on the box I have, the rifle fits very snug side to side, and I had to shave off a little on the block below the mag well for the buttstock to fit once the felt was added.

I used regular carpet tacks to keep period looking. Be aware that these tacks come in different sizes, I used a #4 any thing to big will probably split the pine wood....so be careful if you decide to go that route.

Make sure if you use any kind of a tack/staple that it is down into the pad far enough that it will not come in contact with the finish of the metal or wood surfaces.

The light grey tabs in the magazine slots are pull tabs to get the mag out.
http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv139/OURVISIONS/Picture281_800x600_zps3de8cd7d.jpg

You can see in this photo there is felt added to the bottom of the wood that secures the buttstock, in this case multiple layers (folded) were used to add thickness...tacks were only placed on the corners to "puff " out the felt.
http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv139/OURVISIONS/Picture283_800x600_zpsab25624d.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv139/OURVISIONS/Picture277EDIT_800x600_zps64e4909e.jpg

BigBoy1
April 08, 2013, 16:53
Not to get pickie, but in all my years of collecting Germany items, I have never seen any German WWII item with a Phillips screw connector. US inventor Henry Phillips came up with the idea of the cross slotted screw head in 1938. It wasn't in big use in the US until 1941-1942. There could very well be technology transfer of the Phillips head from some US made items to Germany during the war. However, I don't think that happened as all I have seen are straight slotted screws on German made items.

Just my $0.02.

21HK
April 08, 2013, 19:19
"Of course, you could always remove the grabber screws in the box and replace them with real slotted wood screws"

Thought about it...but not for very long. It's a .22 replica. :bow:

...also thought about dragging it down a gravel road to distress it, yes I'm talking about the crate.

gunnut1
April 09, 2013, 16:08
The box is made by the Amish.

It is not supposed to be an exact repoduction just like the gun isn't exact. And would the Germans actually ship the gun disassembled like we get ours? Probably not. I would again speculate the box is the size it it for cheaper shipping rates. The gun has allen head machine screws holding it together. I don't think they were original either.

Of course, you could always remove the grabber screws in the box and replace them with real slotted wood screws.

I like eveything, except for the rear site problem, just like it is. I love the gun and I can over look the non original way it is built. It is not an exact copy but it is as close as I will ever come to one. But you get the idea!

yellowfin
July 11, 2013, 00:20
I had messaged the guys at ATI and they said it wouldn't be possible to convert it here to 7.92x33 because of how they did the internals for .22. What a bummer.

xtremerange
July 11, 2013, 07:34
Finally took the one I bought a couple of months ago to the range. Put about 100 flawless rounds downrange. Was not shooting for accuracy but the thing was making good groups offhand at 25 yards. (better than the new Beretta ARX160 but I was using just one ammo type in both)

gunnut1
July 11, 2013, 08:37
I had messaged the guys at ATI and they said it wouldn't be possible to convert it here to 7.92x33 because of how they did the internals for .22. What a bummer.

I took mine completely apart. The receiver is merely a stamping and the barrel and chamber are nothing more than a stainless steel block and a stainless steel tube for the barrel. It would be impossible to convert them to any other caliber. The trigger group is totally different than the original.

These are designed as .22 copies and nothing more.

LtRiker
August 01, 2013, 16:49
Had mine out to the range several times, sight is accurate with no mods needed. Ordered extra mags from Davidsons for $30/each. This rifle will cycle Remington subsonic ammo without issue. So far I have about 1200 rds thru it without issue.

I removed all the blocks from inside the crate and converted it to 22lr ammo storage.

When these first came out at SHOT, they said only the forst 1000 would have the wooden crates, after that, a cardboard box. I have not seen any packaging other than the pine box crate.

Hadnt considered scoping it, but that would let you see how accurate it can be.

I added the sling from IMA and put an AK cleaning kit in the top of the buttstock...

It sits on the rack between a WASR22 and a K98/22...

I think they should make one in 30 carbine caliber...

gunnut1
August 01, 2013, 19:39
Went to the range today to certify my Middle Brother in law for a CMP Garand purchase. My nephew went along and I certified him also. I took my STG 44 with us so my nephew could shoot it. He was having trouble with scattering bullets all over the target. I went to adjust the rear sight slider and I discovered it was bent. The gun fell one day and landed on where else, but the rear sight. I guess it got bent then. I am calling ATI tomorrow to see if they can send me a new one. Other than this and the higher than normal adjustment for the rear sight, mine has been flawless.

LtRiker, you did not have to move the slider forward to get it to zero? Man that is great. Maybe they fixed the problem. I will ask them.

I am not sure if I would have converted the wooden crate or not. That could add dollars to the gun if you ever sell it. Kind of like having the original cardboard box. I took mine and just put it my work room.

Glad your gun worked great. Just be careful, they seem to be a little fragile.

ALL FAL
August 01, 2013, 21:13
I like my rifles to shoot right, all of them and especially a New One! The POS flag comes out every time I see one of those, then, just this thread will keep me from buying one.

Hope you guys enjoy yours though. BigBoys real one probably shoots decent.

gunnut1
August 01, 2013, 21:27
I like my rifles to shoot right, all of them and especially a New One! The POS flag comes out every time I see one of those, then, just this thread will keep me from buying one.

Like you didn't have trouble with your FAL when it was new?

Hope you guys enjoy yours though. BigBoys real one probably shoots decent.

Didn't buy the rifle to do bench rest shooting. The rear sight thing I can live with. I have read that GSG left the front sight a little high so they could be adjusted for the individual shooter. Dunno if that is true is not. I can't blame the gun for the bent rear sight slider. That was my fault for not securing the gun better.

Mine has been 100% on everything else. I have 7 mags and they all function flawlessly. This is fun gun to shoot and it is a damn sight cheaper than the real thing, if you can even find the real thing. I have not dealt with ATI but I understand their customer service is great. I will see.

Don't short sell the gun because of a rather simple sight problem it is fixable with very little work. And don't short sell the gun because I was stupid and let mine hit the ground. It is a VERY close copy to the original STG44 and the tall rear sight may have been one of the flaws of the original design.

I understand what you say about the big boys. I am a Big Boy and if I had 25 grand to buy an original, I would not hesitate. But I don't so I compromise and buy a $700.00 clone. Different strokes I guess.

JAB75
August 01, 2013, 21:42
Here is a shot of mine with a cheap BSA scope on an UTG generation II steel claw mount. I have not sighted the glass in, but it should be a solid setup as the UTG mount fits really well. She runs like a champ with the plated fmj and lrn rounds The rear sight base needed a boost with two small 1/8" stainless nuts under the base. It now shoots POA with the correct ladder setting. I plan on replicating a somewhat larger pine box with some tongue and groove...the factory crate feels chincy. Great plinking rifle if you want to burn .22 :cool:

-JAB75

gunnut1
August 02, 2013, 12:35
I have severe reservations about mounting a scope on the receiver with the standard HK claw mount. There are no recoil lugs to stop the scope from moving backwards during recoil. I know the .22 does not recoil that much but I would feel better if there were those recoil lugs. I would much rather have the original front sight scope mount.

big dee
August 02, 2013, 21:58
ATI now offers a scope mount for the rifle. It replaces the rear sight.

gunnut1
August 03, 2013, 13:43
ATI now offers a scope mount for the rifle. It replaces the rear sight.

Does it replace the rear sight or sit over the rear sight like the original?

Answered my own question. It does in fact replace the rear sight. No thanks, I will wait for one that fits like the original.

gunnut1
August 03, 2013, 15:18
Well, I'll be dingwallied!

Called ATI yesterday afternoon to see about getting a replacement slide for my rear sight. Of course they were not there so I left a message.

Today, I was thinking about it and I remembered I had a spare AK rear sight I took off of my SAR1. HMMMM, wonder if it will work. Found the AK sight. I removed the ATI sight and the AK sight fit right in! The elevation markings are identical. I was not too crazy about the windage adjustment on the rear sight and I really didn't like the v shaped aperture thing they put on it. I can get an AK sight with the windage adjustment.

So I think what I will do is see if someone has a slider fo and AK sight an replace my bent slider with an AK slider!

Ya just never know. And remember,
Mr. Kalashnikov swears he did NOT use ANY of the idea from the STG44.

gunnut1
August 03, 2013, 18:28
Did some investigating as to why the rear slider bent and I discovered the elevation ramp was bent also. WTF? I know it hit the floor but I have had my AKs fall on the rear sight and not done any damage.

Guess what? All of the pieces of the rear sight, except for the spring, are made from either pot metal or aluminum. No wonder it bent.

BigBoy1
January 10, 2014, 06:52
Here are a few pictures on my STG44 all tricked out. I've added the scope mount and reproduction of the ZF4 scope used on the original MP43s during WWII. I used a clamp-on scope mount as I wanted to keep the receiver as original so drilling/tapping the receiver was not an option. Also, there are reproduction WWII scope mounts which come with rails but mounting the rail is a problem. The cast zinc receiver can not be heated for soldering/welding so that means of mounting the rail is out. Also, epoxies would look tacky and not be strong enough in my estimation.

I've also added a .22 caliber suppressor to it. I haven't had a chance to get to the range to see how quiet it is but this suppressor also goes on my Ruger 10/22 and it makes is so quiet that all you hear is the noise of the action cycling! I would expect the same level of reduction.

The suppressor adapter is available directly from ATI. The muzzle nut on the STG44 simply unscrews and this adapter screws right onto the muzzle and the other end is threaded for the 1/2-28 threads on the suppressor.

http://www.americantactical.us/212/detail.html

The only problem is the flat rate shipping on this item is $12.50, which is rather steep for an item which could be shipped for $2-$3 by US mail.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t308/i422twains/PICT0216_zps8313eb9e.jpg (http://s163.photobucket.com/user/i422twains/media/PICT0216_zps8313eb9e.jpg.html)

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t308/i422twains/PICT0218_zps49356928.jpg (http://s163.photobucket.com/user/i422twains/media/PICT0218_zps49356928.jpg.html)

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t308/i422twains/PICT0217_zpsb5e54e72.jpg (http://s163.photobucket.com/user/i422twains/media/PICT0217_zpsb5e54e72.jpg.html)

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t308/i422twains/PICT0219_zpsffc47750.jpg (http://s163.photobucket.com/user/i422twains/media/PICT0219_zpsffc47750.jpg.html)

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t308/i422twains/PICT0220_zpsc19fcc1d.jpg (http://s163.photobucket.com/user/i422twains/media/PICT0220_zpsc19fcc1d.jpg.html)

gunnut1
January 10, 2014, 14:43
Very nice!