PDA

View Full Version : CZ52 on Person of Interest!

craigs380
July 21, 2012, 21:41
There was the show on tuesday night(cbs) that had a 52 in it. It was given to the actor who plays Elias. Thought I recognized the profile then saw the clip that hold the grips on.

I have an "unissued" CZ52 that was purchased from Miltary Gun Supply. It shoots well and I have replaced the firing pin with a Harrington pin. I also put new wood grips on it.

I am saving up for an AR upper that shoots the 7.62 Tok round.

Just thought I'd mention it. :smile: CW

homelandprotector
July 22, 2012, 20:33
Those things where the deal of decade when they where selling for $89. with holster and extra mag, especially for a semi auto that is faster then a 357. sig.

I put a new barrel and spring in mine, also the Harington trigger upgrade. The new barrel made it as accurate as any of my top shelf guns.

MK ULTRA
July 24, 2012, 05:59
craig, what show was it?

Yeah I bought 2 and sold one. then bought a tt33 made in I think romania. wish I got the polish. all were good buys.

craigs380
August 18, 2012, 21:38
The show was Person of Interest on CBS. It plays usually at 9:00 thursday evening. I have seen it on tuesday at 9;00. I'm planning on buying the seasons on DVD.

I have a Yugo M57 that is still in the cosmoline. Good condition pistol, I bought it from wideners for 199.00 with 2 mags. They are 9 round mags that do not interchange with the TT33. Check them out I think they will go good with your other 7.62x25 pistols.

homelandprotector
August 19, 2012, 11:25
II also bought a PPS43c that shoots that same round but I've had it a couple of years and haven't even fired it yet. I suspect I'm going to trade it off without ever putting a round through it. It's a really neat piece of work but it's a little large for concealed carry. :)

I'm interested if you want to sell it or trade it.....Let me know how much you want for it. :cool:

Is it Polish made ??