PDA

View Full Version : Ratworx stocking Steyrs

Airacuda
July 14, 2012, 16:49
Home page at Ratworxusa.com has an announcement about them carrying all the new Steyrs and parts. Check it out.They will give you a trade in allowance on your MSAR,s for a new A3. :p

Bug Tussell
July 14, 2012, 20:59
Ratworx are good folks.

wonderdog451
July 15, 2012, 12:43
So does that mean that there is no more support for the MSAR rifles? If that is the case, then this might be a good time to think about buying one.:aug:

Airacuda
July 16, 2012, 09:45
MSAR is bringing back the STG,s. You can check out all their false propaganda on their website. Good luck with that!

Squint
July 17, 2012, 17:16
MSAR is bringing back the STG,s. You can check out all their false propaganda on their website. Good luck with that!

Great. Maybe I can get my rifle worked on under warranty some day.

lawdog
July 18, 2012, 08:26
Squint, What needs fixing on your MSAR?

Squint
July 18, 2012, 20:34
Squint, What needs fixing on your MSAR?

Well I hate to rehash a story I bored people with here already but basically I traded my 16inch barrel for a 20 inch and now and can't get through a magazine without a stoppage. Same rifle just swapped barrels.

YAKDriver
July 20, 2012, 08:24
Swapping barrels resulting in the stoppage would indicate an issue with the gas port / piston. How had is it to get the piston out?

olgier
July 20, 2012, 09:23
Swapping barrels resulting in the stoppage would indicate an issue with the gas port / piston. How had is it to get the piston out?

Not always the case. I got rid of my MSAR because after running fine for 500 rds it started having issues. I ordered the expensive ratworxs hybrid bolt that seemed to fix the problem, but I never got the original parts or replacements for them after mailing them in.

Sold my MSAR with the original bolt without some parts (that I had sent in) and the hybrid bolt.

I would not own another one, as if anything breaks you are screwed.

Squint
July 20, 2012, 12:43
Not always the case. I got rid of my MSAR because after running fine for 500 rds it started having issues. I ordered the expensive ratworxs hybrid bolt that seemed to fix the problem, but I never got the original parts or replacements for them after mailing them in.

Sold my MSAR with the original bolt without some parts (that I had sent in) and the hybrid bolt.

I would not own another one, as if anything breaks you are screwed.

Yeah, I bought a hybrid bolt too. I haven't had a chance to shoot it since I swapped the bolt.