PDA

View Full Version : DAEWOO DR-200

Blaster
July 14, 2012, 11:36
I have placed "For Sale" ad for a nice new stock adapter and a new, unused, firing pin for a DR200 down in the market place. The stock adapter was bought to be able to apply an M4 type stock but found a folder in the mean time. Check out the Market Place section for my ad. Thanks.

Blaster
July 21, 2012, 14:18
Firing pin is SPF but the stock adapter is still available. See my ad. Anyone??

Zenkoanhead
July 21, 2012, 20:17
will it take a solid stock? Do not care for the skeletons. Don

Blaster
July 22, 2012, 09:43
will it take a solid stock? Do not care for the skeletons. Don

This adapter is made to handle the M4 type stocks. Is the M4 stock actually considered a "skeleton" type stock? Maybe someone else can help me out with the question. When I think of a skeleton stock, I usually think of a tube type stock like that of a FAL folder paratrooper type.

Zenkoanhead
July 22, 2012, 10:31
I think the adapter should accept all AR stocks. I should have been clearer. I am not a fan of the collapsible stocks of the carbine or the skeleton style of the folder. Was thinking to improve on the thumbhole factory unit with the original GI stock. Don

s0b3
July 22, 2012, 13:37
I think the adapter should accept all AR stocks. I should have been clearer. I am not a fan of the collapsible stocks of the carbine or the skeleton style of the folder. Was thinking to improve on the thumbhole factory unit with the original GI stock. Don

that stormwerkz adapter has the AR buffer tube threads so you can use collapsible stock receiver extensions or rifle length buffer tubes. so you could mount an ACE style skeleton stock on it. that adapter does not have the folding mechanism though.

Blaster
July 22, 2012, 14:35
that stormwerkz adapter has the AR buffer tube threads so you can use collapsible stock receiver extensions or rifle length buffer tubes. so you could mount an ACE style skeleton stock on it. that adapter does not have the folding mechanism though.

Thanks for that clarification sob3. Now if I can just sell this item, I'll be real happy (about as happy as I was on the day that I received it).
:smile:

Blaster
July 27, 2012, 15:23
Firing pin was mailed out today. Still have the brand new stock adapter for sale down in the Market Place. If you need one for your DR 200, here ya go!

Zenkoanhead
July 27, 2012, 15:48
Looks like I will need the adapter pictured on the gun on the FAL handguard thread. Is yours the same? Don

Blaster
July 28, 2012, 08:31
Looks like I will need the adapter pictured on the gun on the FAL handguard thread. Is yours the same? Don

Don, I really do NOT know. I'm hoping s0b3 will respond to your question - that is, if my adapter is the same as the one pictured in post #8 in the other thread (in the Market Place) showing the FAL handguard. :confused:
Thanks s0b3

s0b3
July 28, 2012, 12:10
Don, I really do NOT know. I'm hoping s0b3 will respond to your question - that is, if my adapter is the same as the one pictured in post #8 in the other thread (in the Market Place) showing the FAL handguard. :confused:
Thanks s0b3

stormwerkz makes 2 adapters.

this ones is just the the block and requires additional parts like a folding mechanism and adapter for an AR15 buffer tube/receiver extension.
www.stormwerkz.com/Description_Pages/Daewoo_SA_DWDR_01_Views.html

blaster has this one for sale:
http://www.stormwerkz.com/Description_Pages/Daewoo_SA-DWDR-02_Views.html

you can screw and ar15 buffer tube/receiver extension directly onto that one without any additional parts.

Blaster
July 28, 2012, 14:55
blaster has this one for sale:
http://www.stormwerkz.com/Descriptio...-02_Views.html

you can screw and ar15 buffer tube/receiver extension directly onto that one without any additional parts.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK Don. Now you have the info you requested and from someone (s0b3) who knows about this equipment!

S0b3, thanks for that explanation.

Blaster
September 25, 2012, 11:07
SOLD the stock adapter. Thanks Joe.

jeepinjoe
September 25, 2012, 12:14
Thanks Blaster, left positive feedback. Joe