PDA

View Full Version : NOS Sig AMT barrels

Mark IV
July 06, 2012, 00:56
Don't know if you AMT guys already knew this.

http://www.dsarms.com/SIG-AMT-308-Caliber-Replacement-Barrel-New-----SIGA001/productinfo/SIGA001/

homelandprotector
July 06, 2012, 09:09
Almost look like they'd screw into a FAL reciever....... :love:

I'll bet money it could be done,

AGG
July 06, 2012, 10:39
No grenade ring!!! :)

Tony

FUUN063
July 09, 2012, 17:00
Has anyone actually laid hands on these or is it another "Out of stock"item that they failed to remove from the ad?

Leland
:fal:

GrrArgh
July 09, 2012, 17:36
Has anyone built one of these yet?

Fleabus
July 09, 2012, 19:03
I picked up one about 5-6 mos ago to have OH for the 57 kit from CoGunSales.
The barrel screws in the 57 trunnion slick as a whiz. May pick up another in abit. Used in the kit as is, the barrel only protrudes about 2-3 inches, and will need a bushing fabbed to center it in the forend sleeve.
How bout them recs of the buddy, Leland? I`m waiting patiently on a progress report. Give us some news of encouragement! Best, J R...

FUUN063
July 09, 2012, 21:42
Just was informed about an hour ago that they were approved by BATFE!!!! :p

Waiting on the letter, but it has been done and the rifle returned. My friend is now sorking two jobs to try and recoup some costs involved, but this, I think, was the biggest hurdle. More when I find out.

Leland:shades:

Wolfsburg1
July 09, 2012, 22:17
I just bought a kit so I'm watching all this news about receivers and receiver sections with great interest!

I'd still like to find an original barrel though. I know DSA sold them loose so there has to be some floating around. I'm really kicking myself for not buying a kit earlier.

kev
July 10, 2012, 19:31
Has anyone actually laid hands on these or is it another "Out of stock"item that they failed to remove from the ad?

Leland
:fal:

They don't show out-of-stock and I got a pair of them 6-8 mos back. Jerry Prasser at Recon Ordnance has been listing them on GB for $175 each and I assume he's getting them from somewhere.