PDA

View Full Version : DR200 parts interchange

Dasho101
June 23, 2012, 11:24
Im trying to figure out what AR parts will interchange with a DR200....
I know a bbl will with work (which i will have moses do soon as i have the funds).
I believe AR trigger parts will (hammer trigger sear i thank or only a few of those) (useing woo trigger pins)
Magazine with no issues.
Stocks with adapter
Can an AR 15 extractor work or be modded to work.
What about ambi mag relses (not necessarily whole thing but the part that goes into the left side)
What about the magpul BAD lever.
If any one knows please chime in and let me know. New to the woo but see major potential.

xtriggerman
June 23, 2012, 21:22
AR15 Hammer/trigger will only work with the Woo safety. The AR pins will also work but they will not be flush with the outside of the frame. I can be wrong but Im pretty sure the extractors are not compatable. Mag buttons are not the same.

Dasho101
June 23, 2012, 22:29
AR15 Hammer/trigger will only work with the Woo safety. The AR pins will also work but they will not be flush with the outside of the frame. I can be wrong but Im pretty sure the extractors are not compatable. Mag buttons are not the same.

k im corrected on the sear part... now i know mag button part wont work... but what about the back half... the part that holds the mag in. also why do i feel like im referring to what im calling the sear by the wrong name. i thank im meaning the disconector and my brains just not working. if i can find my old parts bin from when i ran ars ill post pics of all the parts im talking about. (the joys of never finding some one to aprintace you... you can build semi auto AKs and ARs in your work shop but half the time its you don't know the names for what your talking about)