PDA

View Full Version : ME WANT - check THIS out:

gates
May 08, 2012, 00:13
http://www.keltecweapons.com/news/preview-kel-tec-shotgun-ksg

http://www.gunsandammo.com/2012/04/19/enough-gun-for-zombies-kel-tec-ksg-tactical-pump-shotgun/

L Haney
May 08, 2012, 04:48
Well.... I suppose somebody has to date the ugly girls.

May 08, 2012, 10:42
i suggest the saiga 12 - magazine fed - 2,5,8,10,12...30 rd mags available, kalashnikov proven, uses ak optics & accessories, combat proven, $600 or so, shoots 2 2/4 " to 3" mag, adjustable gas system, light & simple

Topbanana
May 08, 2012, 10:47
******* zombis... This shit is getting old.

W.E.G.
May 08, 2012, 12:11
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd7/rkba2da/humor/attachment.jpg

Jarhead504
May 08, 2012, 19:42
Looks handy. Is that a polymer action? 3" chamber? It looks as if you have to have an open-end account with a massage therapist or physical therapist if you plan on shooting it plenty.

Jarhead504

genmeagher
May 08, 2012, 21:44
Looks neato, but I don't see the need. Too complicated and too unproven. Add new muscle memory to ingrain as well as the assumption that the wep is too unwieldy and too, well, too damn gadgety.

I stick with the same 12G platform I am familiar with from the USMC and I regularly practice live fire and reloading drills at the range. I'd rather something tried and true when the lights are off than something shiny and complicated, but that's just me. Hell, I was busting clays with that same action since I was 12.

Like Alonzo Harris said, "I'm surgical with this bitch!"

That being said....I'd buy one if for novelty's sake.

gates
May 09, 2012, 00:22
15 rounds on board in 26 inch shotgun, that's concealable? - with rails?... If the damn thing works it's a lot of fire power in small package - I'm seeing the prices are in line with other unobtanium guns - double retail ($800) - no way I'm paying $1600 for THAT - looked into the Saiga but by the time you convert it and buy the mags...
I already have 4 12ga shotguns - this is more of a novelty, holy sht thats cool, type of thing to me - for $800, if reliable, i'm in - beyond that no thanks.

ByrnieMac
May 13, 2012, 10:05
I'm not a fan of Kel-Tec to begin with... personally i just hate all the plastic. I understand the idea of a shotgun like this, and I'll give the kudos to the guys who designed this thing and worked out the engineering side of it. No arguement that this thing is very innovative and cool. Definitely the coolest thing Kel-Tec produces. But after holding one and playing with it (unloaded) you can tell this sucker is extremely front heavy when fully loaded with 00 buck...

The price is another hitch.. but ill leave the dead horse.

I'm a big beleiver in "to each his own".. and my Mossy 500 is all I need

gates
May 14, 2012, 22:33
I'm a looker at retail - totally turned off at 2x.

ronpaulFAL
May 22, 2012, 14:24
The principle is awesome. Who doesn't want a shorter gun with double the capacity? The Kel-tec RFB is also a pretty cool rifle. They come up with nice ideas. However, they still have to overcome their reputation. The KSG is cool but if I had to choose, I would take my Remington 870P Max any day.

My main concern with the KSG and RFB is a high-power round of some type blowing up right next to my face and neck.

ronpaulFAL
May 22, 2012, 14:26
Like Alonzo Harris said, "I'm surgical with this bitch!"

"This is my boomstick!" -Ash, Army of Darkness

Those are the top two shotgun quotes from movies. Ever.