View Full Version : Mossberg 500 Chainsaw

March 18, 2012, 17:54
I got mine a couple months ago. It is one of the most fun guns to shoot I've ever owned.

Anyone else got in on the fun yet??

I can't wait to put a mag tube of dragon's breath through it. I'll post the video when i do

Timber Wolf
March 20, 2012, 09:19
I'm not familiar with teh name, is this the one with the handle up over the barrel? Have seen it at the last couple of shows.

March 20, 2012, 23:43
Yeah that's the one. I know its ridiculous, over the top and unnecessary, but it stays by my bed every night because it just seems to be the ultimate home defense weapon.

I've got a six-shell carriage on the side and a Houge grip that feels incredible.

I live in an apartment for the time being so I've got #4 buckshot in the tube w/ empty chamber. The carriage has the 00 buck, just in case

As far as cost, these things can be purchased for the price of a nice Imbel parts kit, and it fills the home defense niche and then some. And like I posted before, this thing is so much fun to shoot... besides the belt-fed mg's or full auto/burst rifles & smg's I've played with and used in the past, this definatly one of the most fun guns you can own without the need for a tax stamp or class III... it'll bring a smile to your face. Rest assured