PDA

View Full Version : Any PE-57 gurus on here?

bullfrog45
February 20, 2012, 22:48
Just thought I'd see.

AGG
February 21, 2012, 10:04
What do you need to know??? :wink:

Tony

JM
February 21, 2012, 11:38
I had one years ago. They are neat to look at but not very practical. Odd cartridge, heavy and long not to mention the high price. Really cool to look at tho and impress your friends. Wouldn't want to pack it around as a SHTF rifle. They look wicked tho. I suppose the Swiss wanted an intimidating machinegun-rifle that would scare the bejesus out of the enemy without firing a shot. Wish I had mine back to look at.

bullfrog45
February 21, 2012, 12:01
Very few people even know what they are so I thought I'd see if there were folks here that shot them. I loved the craftsmanship of the one I had. It was stolen before I had a chance to fire it.

I was going through my closet cleaning out gun stuff and found a pair of locking shoulders left over from my rifle. What is the value of a pair of good locking shoulders these day?

FUUN063
February 22, 2012, 02:26
There is currently a member on here (doesn't post a lot any more) that is working on complete receivers and has kits that will be built up into fully funtioning semi auto rifles. I have held the sample in my hands with both original furniture and aftermarket US furniture installed. The sample receiver is being approved by BATFE anytime now and we are waiting until then...................

Leland:shades:

GrrArgh
February 23, 2012, 18:49
Anybody building these yet????

C2A1
February 24, 2012, 12:55
Got to play with one many moons ago. Love the rear site. it was cool.
I still have the AMT though.

kev
February 25, 2012, 11:45
Not I. Four kits/four receivers,................gonna be too busy to even look at them this year.

Sure do hope the Mayans were mistaken!

def90
February 26, 2012, 16:37
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315173