PDA

View Full Version : P6 Mags for sale at Widener's

Tiberius
February 12, 2012, 20:24
Widener's is offering used P6 mags for $26 each...that's the cheapest I've seen for P6/P225 mags.

P6 Magazines at Widener's (http://www.wideners.com/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=100000480&dir=625|629)

Stoney
February 13, 2012, 10:41
I modded P-38 mags and they work fine for the range, $11

Tiberius
February 13, 2012, 20:16
I'd heard that could be done....just thought I'd give a heads up on factory mags, as these are ~$10 cheaper than any place else selling them.

Wolf1952
February 13, 2012, 20:55
I picked up a P220 in 45 with the 4.4in. barrel. I love how it shoots. Just doesn’t carry enough rounds. 8rd standard, 10rd mags available. I have a couple 15rd mags for my 1911. They fit nicely, just won’t lock in or function. I will be doing some modifying on those 1911 mags to see if I can get them to work

Itchingforaninchpattern
March 03, 2012, 16:31
I received my P6 mags from Wideners after 2 weeks via a credit card order and no response from their customer service lines ("please hold, we value your business"....).
The magazines have a little more finish wear than others I have bought, but they are in fine shape inside (1 of 4 needed a toothbrush scrub of grit out of the mag body interior, the others were merely a little oily) and out. I plan to get some thicker baseplates that a fellow on the SIG forums sells for the P6/P225. I have used them on my concealed carry gun mags and they show literally no finish wear. A little spendy at 15 dollars each, but they are far more comfortable to have on (the plate does not jut out beyond the contour of the frontstrap, but blends in with it) and are no more difficult to install or remove. I recommend them (the Widener's mags and aftermarket baseplates) to P6/P226 owners

gunnut1
March 31, 2012, 18:43
I received my P6 mags from Wideners after 2 weeks via a credit card order and no response from their customer service lines ("please hold, we value your business"....).
The magazines have a little more finish wear than others I have bought, but they are in fine shape inside (1 of 4 needed a toothbrush scrub of grit out of the mag body interior, the others were merely a little oily) and out. I plan to get some thicker baseplates that a fellow on the SIG forums sells for the P6/P225. I have used them on my concealed carry gun mags and they show literally no finish wear. A little spendy at 15 dollars each, but they are far more comfortable to have on (the plate does not jut out beyond the contour of the frontstrap, but blends in with it) and are no more difficult to install or remove. I recommend them (the Widener's mags and aftermarket baseplates) to P6/P226 owners

Which guy on the SIG board? I would like to get in on that!

I guess I lucked out. I found a 6 or 7 P6 mags at a gunshow for about $5.00 each. I bought all he had.

Itchingforaninchpattern
April 12, 2012, 23:17
bdavis22@gmail.com was the guy. His first name is Brad. It's been a couple years since I was in contact with him. The baseplates have been pretty durable .