PDA

View Full Version : High standard 22 sport king clips

falrecoiljunkie
February 10, 2012, 12:56
Anybody know of any good place to get a few good clips? i've heard that some colt clips will interchange?

1gewehr
February 10, 2012, 15:23
Believe it or not the Triple K mags for High Standard pistols are actually pretty good! I've used them in my Victor and the wife's Duramatic.
CTD has them for only $22.
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/MAG163-36.html

Gazz
February 11, 2012, 08:32
High Standard is born again and operating out of Texas somewhere. You can buy MAGAZINES from them direct and they will be good. Every Triple K magazine I have ever TRIED to use has been crap. The High Standard pistols do not use any clips, only magazines.

MK ULTRA
February 11, 2012, 08:32
I found some at gun shows

jdmcomp
March 05, 2012, 16:22
Cheaper then dirt is a good recommendation. No matter where you buy them they are made by the same company. The "New Hi Standard" is to be avoided at all cost.

You will get some mags that will not lock up and some that will not feed well. There are instructions online on how to adjust feed lips to work. Be careful and work slow. This seems to be a Hi Standard problem. My wife collects them and I do have some experience with them. Early in HS production, Colt mags were able to be used I suspect because the founder of HS had been a Colt gunsmith. There seem to be about as many HS mags as there were models of the pistol. The most popular are easily found and not too expensive. Great guns to plink with and many are capable of Olympic performance in the right hands.

jugrunner
March 06, 2012, 15:11
Anybody know of any good place to get a few good clips? i've heard that some colt clips will interchange?

do you need MORE mags ... ? ... are you just having feeding problems with mags you already have ... ?

I have the tool to adj the feed lips ... I collect them (Hi-Standard) also ...

103's mostly ... actually made from American steel by people with skillz and pride ... wtf happened ... ???

the Original mags can be found ... not cheap and probably in need of adj ...