PDA

View Full Version : The IRS didn't like my dependents!

catmguy445
February 07, 2012, 22:50
The IRS sent my tax return back "AGAIN"

I guess it was because of my response to the question "LIST ALL DEPENDENTS"
I replied
12 million illegal immigrants
3 million Crack Heads
42 Million unemployed people on food stamps.
2 million people in 243 Prisons.
Half of MEXICO
535 Fools in the US HOUSE and SENATE.

Apparently this is Not an acceptable answer.

Mark IV
February 07, 2012, 23:20
I'm surprised that an IRS field enforcement agent didn't hand deliver it to you.

catmguy445
February 08, 2012, 00:02
Actually, that's a joke a buddy of mine emailed me. That's why there's the little smiley face next to the post.:wink: My accountant does my taxes, and I can only declare my wife as a dependent in the real world.

FUUN063
February 08, 2012, 02:16
Or.........you're way off on the number of crackheads. I'll bet it's considerably higher. Just sayin'!:p:devil:

Leland:shades:

gunplumber
February 08, 2012, 10:30
Bolean.

How many of Group "House of Representatives" is also part of group "Crackheads"?

yovinny
February 08, 2012, 10:43
42mil on food stamps ? Thought it was higher, like 65mil.

You forgot the millions of MAM's (military age males) that line up at the bank on the 2-3rd of the month for their 'disability' checks :rolleyes:

Cava3r4
February 08, 2012, 14:50
Bolean.

How many of Group "House of Representatives" is also part of group "Crackheads"?

How many of the group "Congress" (including the PRez and VP) are in the category "illegals"???

:eek:

Mark IV
February 08, 2012, 19:10
Actually, that's a joke a buddy of mine emailed me. That's why there's the little smiley face next to the post.:wink: My accountant does my taxes, and I can only declare my wife as a dependent in the real world.

Oops. Missed that.

Ya see, that's how much I believe you guys and trust what you say. A pox upon you for misleading me. :wink::wink:

martin35
February 09, 2012, 06:10
You forgot the millions of MAM's (military age males) that line up at the bank on the 2-3rd of the month for their 'disability' checks
Do you disbelieve or begrudge their disability? Seems a strange comment.

lew
February 09, 2012, 07:45
You forgot the millions of MAM's (military age males) that line up at the bank on the 2-3rd of the month for their 'disability' checks

You really think all the folks receiving disability checks (of any age) actually warrant such a payment? Certainly not the ones I've seen. Gaming the system.

I don't like my dependents either.

yovinny
February 09, 2012, 08:48

Strange ?

Only strange thing to me, is that a young, 20-30 something, able body male can cry to the govt and get a check for sitting on his ass.

Strange, is that I KNOW for a fact, at least two of those guys I've seen ligned up for their check have no problem working, at least when it's for cash.
One did all the loging for our neighbor, the other put the roof on a coworker's house.

Strange, is my girlfriend runs a restaurant and 6 of her waitresses have link cards (food stamps) and every single one of them sell's money off them.
The one with 4 kids gets like $900. a month, uses 4-500 and then will be happy to sell you whatever is left for 50% in cash.

I've got no problem 'helping' people who need it.
The key words there being helping and need, not 'supporting forever' and 'feel entitled to'.

C-ya
February 09, 2012, 20:29

I know of a guy who brags about scamming the system for "PTSD" from a tour in Iraq or Afghanistan. I haven't met him yet (he is the husband of one of my wife's friend s), but I have a feeling that if I do, I'd probably say too much and would probably never see him again.

On second thought, that may not be such a bad idea.

lew
February 10, 2012, 08:27
I've got no problem 'helping' people who need it.
The key words there being helping and need, not 'supporting forever' and 'feel entitled to'.

No the key word(s) is helping those of your own free will, not being forced to do so under the threat of imprisonment. I have no issue with charity, but theft is theft is theft.

homelandprotector
February 10, 2012, 11:00
The IRS sent my tax return back "AGAIN"

I guess it was because of my response to the question "LIST ALL DEPENDENTS"
I replied
12 million illegal immigrants
3 million Crack Heads
42 Million unemployed people on food stamps.
2 million people in 243 Prisons.
Half of MEXICO
535 Fools in the US HOUSE and SENATE.

Apparently this is Not an acceptable answer.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::bow::beer: