PDA

View Full Version : Contribution information requested

LaConservationist
February 06, 2012, 19:44
OK I was just able to send in a contribution via paypal.
I am sure I followed all guidelines as requested.

Can someone tell me just how long has it been taking for the status to be updated?

Normally I would not care about this as I have always been a contributor but since the update and I have allowed mine to laps my msg box is wayyyyyyy over the limit and I have very important info I do NOT wish to dump....

MANY THANKS!!

LaC

jugrunner
February 06, 2012, 19:56
cancel the payment ... send it to me ... I'll update your status ... :wink:

LaConservationist
February 06, 2012, 20:13
Will do.......THANKS JUG!!! I always knew I could count on you my friend!!! I will just leave the payment sent and send you double the nickels!!!

Man the place has changed since my last visit, and it sure is damn nice to be back!!!

I hope this finds you all doing well!!!!!

As soon as I am updated I PROMISE to answer the many unanswered PMs I have collected the last few days in my absence!!! ;)

Jen
February 06, 2012, 23:12
If you had gone to usercp -> paid subscriptions and sent it that way, it would have been an immediate update. I'm on my cell phone right now, so I'll update you in the morning.

LaConservationist
February 07, 2012, 05:50
If you had gone to usercp -> paid subscriptions and sent it that way, it would have been an immediate update. I'm on my cell phone right now, so I'll update you in the morning.

THANK YOU JEN........well about how luck would have it.........I found that in my CP......... AFTER I paid with Ppal.........sorry about that Jen and THANKS AGAIN!!!

LaC

LaConservationist
February 07, 2012, 15:12
Status UPGRADED! THANKS JEN!! Look out now Jugrunner! Can load ya up with PM's now my friend!!!!!

Slowly getting re-acclimated to the site so I will be bouncing around getting back into the swing......still shying away from the market place as I have a few projects yet to complete! Still have a few picketts remaing in my FAL FENCE! ;)

Thanks again all!!

LaC

Rawles
February 24, 2012, 23:22
Jen:
What IS the new PayPal address for FALFiles donations? (It seems to be well-hidden somewhere.) I need to catch up on my membership payments.

Thanks!

brunop
February 25, 2012, 00:42
Rawles -

1. Go to the top left area of the Navigation 'header' where it says "The FAL Files"...

2. Look below in the white 'ink' or font and see "User CP" for User Control Panel. Click it.

3. Scroll down and look at the very bottom of the left 'bar' or navigation panel. See "Paid Memberships". Click it.

4. Choose some payment option with paypal.

or...

Click here: http://www.falfiles.com/forums/payments.php