PDA

View Full Version : reputation point ... ?

jugrunner
January 30, 2012, 18:09
what the hell is a "reputation point" and how do you find them ... ?

NEWFNL1A1
January 30, 2012, 18:12
I just added to yours on this post.....if you click the little scales on the bottom left, it will update you on points received.

I think it's a way to give a thumbs up or down on a post and post comments.

jugrunner
January 30, 2012, 18:18
I just added to yours on this post.....if you click the little scales on the bottom left, it will update you on points received.

I think it's a way to give a thumbs up or down on a post and post comments.

Well ... I'm screwed ... :eek:

NEWFNL1A1
January 30, 2012, 18:28

:rofl::rofl::beer:

GOVT1911
January 30, 2012, 19:43

Nah, I gave your rep a boost!:biggrin:

Andy the Aussie
January 30, 2012, 19:57
Can you post a negative rep point...say if the poster owns a Jeep or something.... I mean ... well....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p

Jen
January 30, 2012, 20:02
I was trying to figure out how this could be tied into the feedback system, but it doesn't look like I can get it to work that way.. soooo..

GOVT1911
January 30, 2012, 22:40
Can you post a negative rep point...say if the poster owns a Jeep or something.... I mean ... well....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p

Andy, it'll take a TON of "bad rep" points to get a Jeep driver anywhere near a Toy owner!

:tongue:

Andy the Aussie
January 30, 2012, 22:47
Good... we also prefer you lot keep your distance..... :rofl:

GOVT1911
January 30, 2012, 23:09
Good... we also prefer you lot keep your distance..... :rofl:

Keeping my distance from ya'll Toy owners allows me to let out more winch line, thereby effectively increasing the pulling power of my winch, which helps get the heavy-ass Toy unstuck from it's current location. :shades::biggrin:

Andy the Aussie
January 30, 2012, 23:20
Careful......you do realise that sooner or later the whole front is just going to snap off your Hee.....errrrr..Jeep......:devil::devil::biggrin:: biggrin:

jugrunner
January 31, 2012, 00:03
my fear is this... if I continue to post in the Glock forum, the green light will soon turn yellow, and then to Red ... :eek:

I saw Jen post that 3 of her fav pistolas are Glocks ... :uhoh:

I'm not well loved there anyway ... I have their best interest at heart ... Really I do ... !!!

NHBandit
January 31, 2012, 08:13
So I don't come here a whole lot anymore and haven't really been following the updates & stuff. Where did the marketplace ratings go & will they be restored to what they were ? I was pretty proud of having well over 100 all positives. The reputation thing seems like a BAD idea and easily abused. Like how did Dabs get a -23,496 rating when he hasn't even been here ? :rofl:

jugrunner
February 04, 2012, 17:10
Gone now ... !! ... prob a good idea ... :wink: ... some of the Glock guys were out to get me, I think ... :eek: ... :p

cavegeo
February 04, 2012, 18:34
Looks like Jen disabled the Reputation Points.:sad: