PDA

View Full Version : Can't fully open a thread ...

bottomshot
January 23, 2012, 20:55
Anyway, the thread is the Hythe Rear Sights thread in the L1A1, inch-pattern and Indian Files in the weapon specific category. I posted in the thread and subscribed to it so I know (knew since I unsubscribed to see if that was part of the problem) when a new post is made. The problem is that I can get no further than post 21 when I try to read the posts but there are at least 40 posts in the thread at present. I was able to see later posts when I started to make a new post but couldn't finish making it.
Also I was unable to open the Thread Tools, Search This Thread and Display Modes areas. I don't have this problem with other threads, only this one. Unfortunately, this is one that I'm really interested in.
Can you help me out? I don't think that I somehow changed any settings on that thread.

Thanks.

Jen
January 24, 2012, 00:35
Go to the thread, hold down your shift key and click your browsers reload page button at the same time. On both my computer and cell phone I have no issues so it sounds like you have a partially loaded page cached on youe end.

bottomshot
January 24, 2012, 17:40
Late last night the thread started opening up correctly without anything deliberately being done by me, so it sounds like you were correct and it just happened on it's own.

Thanks!