PDA

View Full Version : Who's importing used police CZ-75's ?? NEVER MIND, Found it !

big44man
January 23, 2012, 00:07
Saw something here a week or three back, about someone was importing police turn-ins, selling for about $350.00, IIRC.
Can't seem to find the link now, any help ?:confused:

Would have helped if I had looked in the right place ! ! My bad !

StG58Freak
January 23, 2012, 06:46
Well since you made me and i'm sure others look, who has them for $350. ?

AKmoose
January 23, 2012, 08:22
Robertson's trading post, they list them on GunsAmerica but you can call and order directly from them and have it shipped to your FFL.

Don't take them all, I'd like to get one more before they're out.

Peconga
January 23, 2012, 10:33
Robertson's had a lot of pre-B CZ-75s recently in the $300-325 range. As pointed out, the enamel finish on many of them looked pretty nasty but would be perfect if you plan on refinishing anyway. Some were priced even lower without the magazine, which could be problematic since the pre-B guns do not accept later mags. However, it would be perfect if you plan on modifying your pre-B to accept the readily available later mags (have to open the magwell in a couple of places).

kmurphy
January 23, 2012, 20:50
My pre-B turned out to be extremely accurate, even though it looked like hell. I am very happy with the purchase. Just the mag that was sent appears to have been a B mag as it does not work, but the Pre-B mag that I purchased works like a charm. I just need more.

indy_Muaddib
January 24, 2012, 11:12
ive had my Pre-b for many years, always been an accurate gun.

the mec-gar 16 round flush fit mags will work in the Pre-Bs without binding.

big dee
January 25, 2012, 00:38
ive had my Pre-b for many years, always been an accurate gun.

the mec-gar 16 round flush fit mags will work in the Pre-Bs without binding.

MecGar's don't work in all pre-b's. The later pre-b's, mine is from '91 work OK with the MG's, however my '89 will not.