PDA

View Full Version : How to leave feedback?

johnmac
January 20, 2012, 09:15
How to leave feedback? Can't find it.

Thanks! The new site looks great!

FALonious
January 20, 2012, 10:15
It's not currently on the new board, Jen will add it soon.

macfee421
January 21, 2012, 19:54
I couldn't find how to as well, thanks.

G2
January 25, 2012, 09:30
Any idea when the feedback will be available again? What about all prior feedback ratings?

Jen
January 25, 2012, 13:01
Any idea when the feedback will be available again? What about all prior feedback ratings?

Final software upgrade will be this weekend. Once that's done, I will see what can be done to re-integrate the feedback system. All of the old feedback is still there, it's just not viewable right now.

G2
January 25, 2012, 13:03
Thank you

Jen
February 02, 2012, 17:38
Got a new feedback system in place and am working on transferring all the old feedback data into it.

You can view someone's feedback by going to their user profile. Right now, everyone has 0 feedback. This will change as I get the data transferred over.

Jen
February 02, 2012, 23:31
The old feedback system has been imported and you can now view a users feedback ratings by going to their profile.

You can not currently leave new feedback or view the details of the feedbacks previously left, but you can see how many positive / neutral / negative feedbacks someone has received in the past.

jugrunner
February 07, 2012, 09:34
I'm keeping a list of deals I've done recently ... when Jen gets it fixed I'll post +++ for everybody ... :biggrin:

HHollow
July 31, 2012, 17:45
Can new feedback be left? A seller has been asking me to do tha feedback thing.

mpnv
July 31, 2012, 21:09
It doesn't seem to be up yet.

Jaxxas
August 01, 2012, 00:04
I'd upgrade to silver if we can get feedback this year!

mpnv
August 01, 2012, 04:13
Maybe if more members who use the MP contributed, it would get fixed faster.

jimmbob
August 01, 2012, 12:23
Maybe if more members who use the MP contributed, it would get fixed faster.

That's what I thought 6+ months ago. A whole lot of us stepped up to the plate and upped our contributions thinking this would help the problem. Did'nt help one bit. Could have bought me a nice pair of Danner boots with that money:biggrin:

tdb59
August 01, 2012, 14:31
That's what I thought 6+ months ago. A whole lot of us stepped up to the plate and upped our contributions thinking this would help the problem. Did'nt help one bit. Could have bought me a nice pair of Danner boots with that money:biggrin:

Yep.

Wounded Warrior project gets more funds, now.

Thanks !

LaConservationist
September 29, 2012, 16:55
The old feedback system has been imported and you can now view a users feedback ratings by going to their profile.

You can not currently leave new feedback or view the details of the feedbacks previously left, but you can see how many positive / neutral / negative feedbacks someone has received in the past.

Jen WHAT is the status of the feedback system? Will it EVER be reinstated or is it forever a memory?

THANKS!

LaC

johnmac
September 29, 2012, 17:19
Do you, or have you ever known Daniel Lakatutu?