PDA

View Full Version : crack a joke, go to jail

shlomo
September 08, 2011, 06:13
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qxjNVSCs_Lg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Deltaten
September 08, 2011, 08:04
WTF, over!?

I suppose the lesson is don't wise-off in front of, let alone TO an NYPD Authoritay!

Crack a joke?
Shoot! If that's the case, I coulda been locked up a couple weekends ago. But, since Officer Friendly was just handin' out flyers and not armed, I suppose he thought better of it. His eyes *was* big as saucers when I mentioned holding fire for all 'cept the black helicopters or summat;)

They're sorta used to me by now, ya'd think.:D

Thorack
September 08, 2011, 13:38
Yep,

Wait til that gets played in court. Can you say charges dropped, rapidimenta! In the mean time the guy will pay a fine and probably paid bail, wonder how much he is out? Cops win this one no matter how stupid they look.

Oh well, one more reason to shut your mouth and keep walking.

Thorack

John Culver
September 08, 2011, 13:51
5 cops, 2 cars, and a van to arrest a man for 'interfering with police business'

Good use of the Constitution and tax payer money right there.

SWOHFAL
September 08, 2011, 22:17
Originally posted by John Culver
5 cops, 2 cars, and a van to arrest a man for 'interfering with police business'

Good use of the Constitution and tax payer money right there.

It ain't their money.

mike minihan
September 12, 2011, 14:08
Citizen Shlomo,you people must understand that police work is a serious,{grim} self-important process. It is for the overall good of the collective
that these lackeys of comedy be severely punished.

The Mongol emperor Tamerlane made it a policy of state to have anyone who
caused him to laugh,hence not appearing grim and all-conquering,executed
on the spot. So you can see citizen Shlomo that the NYPD is quite lenient
and progressive in these matters.

I hope this helps you to understand the seriousness of humor.

best regards,
Mike Minihan,Stasi person

kayakpirate
September 18, 2011, 18:53
Humor has always been considered
a sign of intelligence...hence the problem.

SWOHFAL
September 18, 2011, 21:48
Originally posted by kayakpirate
Humor has always been considered
a sign of intelligence...hence the problem.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=317228

martin35
September 20, 2011, 08:47
Some freedom speech is not all that free and it behooves us to know those limitations.
Verbal assault is assault and actionable as a crime, inciting disobedience during the performance of official duties or a legal proceding is illegal as can almost any intereference, both can be considered a endangerment to public safety.
Most officers on duty can cite their on duty preformance as a legal proceding.
Combine a ego with a mouth and a opportunity to mispeak and situational control that was poorly exercised as in this instance and you have a interesting video.
I had the right to remain silent ,,,, but not the ability.

Dave Hume
September 20, 2011, 10:20
Originally posted by martin35
Some freedom speech is not all that free and it behooves us to know those limitations.
Verbal assault is assault and actionable as a crime, inciting disobedience during the performance of official duties or a legal proceding is illegal as can almost any intereference, both can be considered a endangerment to public safety.
Most officers on duty can cite their on duty preformance as a legal proceding.
Combine a ego with a mouth and a opportunity to mispeak and situational control that was poorly exercised as in this instance and you have a interesting video.
I had the right to remain silent ,,,, but not the ability.

I certainly hope the above is satire...because if it's not, a big "WTF?" goes out to you...

JasonB
September 20, 2011, 17:48
Originally posted by Dave Hume

I certainly hope the above is satire...because if it's not, a big "WTF?" goes out to you...

It isn't.

Beckman
September 20, 2011, 19:57
It's not just a joke, it's SARCASM !!!
Sarcasm is anger's ugly cousinAnger, of course, is the root of HATE, and isn't hate a crime (HATE CRIME)?

I suggest that the perp takes a plea deal. Maybe he can get it reduced to a pun instead of sarcasm.

Of course, in some countries, a pun is a greater crime than is sarcasm, but we'll leave that to the UN to sort through...