PDA

View Full Version : Am I about to get kicked off of .50BMG?

Blaster
July 22, 2011, 19:26
Looks like I have started more threads than anyone else on this NEW .50BMG site and am now wondering if I will get kicked off for cluttering up this site with so much of my meaningless stuff? I'm going to originate/start just one more thread then lay low for others to get something going so this really great site does not "die on the vine". Thanks for your attention.;)

Andy the Aussie
July 22, 2011, 21:41
I would have kicked you off years ago...!!!!:uhoh: :uhoh: :devil:

Blaster
July 24, 2011, 16:07
Originally posted by Andy the Aussie
I would have kicked you off years ago...!!!!:uhoh: :uhoh: :devil:

Well, it's two days after Andy the A. posted the above and I'm still here. Apparently he is getting VERY tolerant in his old age.:tongue::D

FUUN063
July 24, 2011, 17:51
I don't see a problem with you posting whatever .50 related stuff here. Go for it. I think I even have a set of blueprints for a .50 BMG rifle around here somewhere if someone is interested. The project died a while back for me when I changed jobs and lost the "free shop" usage that I had available to me.
PM.

Leland

Andy the Aussie
July 25, 2011, 04:12
Originally posted by Blaster

Well, it's two days after Andy the A. posted the above and I'm still here. Apparently he is getting VERY tolerant in his old age.:tongue::D ....OLD... "Kettle Kettle this is Pot come in Kettle over".... :rofl:

You dismissal letter is in the mail.. ;)

Blaster
July 25, 2011, 19:38
Originally posted by Andy the Aussie
....OLD... "Kettle Kettle this is Pot come in Kettle over".... :rofl:

You dismissal letter is in the mail.. ;)

Damn -- you still here. Better cool it or I may request VMTZ :shades:
to get on your case, AGAIN.

gates
July 27, 2011, 00:05
Why did you start this thread?

Blaster
July 27, 2011, 07:40
Originally posted by gates
Why did you start this thread?

I guess just because I COULD start it. I thought this thread may generate some other posts in an effort to try to keep this .50BMG section alive and moving at least a little bit. Perhaps I was wrong.
Adios.