PDA

View Full Version : cold war 75b

sain
July 07, 2011, 17:05
Just got a cold war 75b. I'm totally likin it!!! Now I know why people like these!!! All I need now is wood grips and ill be a totally happy camper ;)!!!!:shades:

dwarmbrodt
July 07, 2011, 21:26
Nice score! Only 999 were made for this run.

nightschneider
July 08, 2011, 18:43
that is the coolest commemorative pistol I've seen...I'm not usually much for them, but CZ did a really nice, subdued, classy commemorative

full marks for them

:bow:

SWOHFAL
July 10, 2011, 12:29
This just like the "Retro" but with commie markings and the serrated flat front triggerguard?

sain
July 11, 2011, 04:53
Won an auction for some grips that'll make it super clean. A new steel pistol, with wood for less than 450!!!! A great bargain when steel pistols tend to run 800+. Shot it Sunday, noooo problems whatsoever. Gonna keep it close!!!!!!:whiskey: cheers!

Timber Wolf
July 12, 2011, 14:38
Yer killin me. Fellow had a used one advertised locally that I wanted but just could not make myself spring the coin for another 9. I will be regreting my decision.

fjnida
August 04, 2011, 21:42
Got mine a few months back. Got it with shipping to my FFL $399.00 on gun robber. Never been a 9mm fan but had a Uncle passed away and my aunt gave 3000 rounds of 9mm ammo he had stashed(My cousin took his Browning High Power, but didn't want the ammo). So I decided to look for a good 9mm as a shooter. Always liked the feel of the CZ's. Got the Cold War to go with my Milled Russian AK-47. I have to say that the first 100 rounds I was not impressed with the trigger, but after I put 200 rounds down her the trigger kept getting better and better. Now it's one of my favorite guns. I put a set of wood grips on her and this gun really shoots. For the money it is the best hand gun on the market. It's a little big to carry ,but I throw it in the truck holstered with my CCW permit. I would recommend these to anyone.

StoneyCreekMrMauser
August 17, 2011, 16:54
I hear a stainless version is in the works. If it's as good as my CWC in black I'll be after one of those!

The Cold War comm is cool becuz it ain't too nice to shoot!