PDA

View Full Version : GLOCK 22 15 ROUND MAGS

loco gunner
May 13, 2011, 00:50
NEED 5 OR6 15 RND GLOCK 22 MAGS.....HELP

kerplode
May 13, 2011, 15:34
CDNN generally has the best prices on Glock mags.

Oh, and FWIW, you don't need to YELL...We can hear you just fine. ;-)

W.E.G.
May 13, 2011, 15:43
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd7/rkba2da/humor/capslock2.jpg

loco gunner
May 14, 2011, 06:22
what is cdnn

shortround
May 14, 2011, 06:43
http://www.cdnninvestments.com/gl22s4015mag.html

RedRiverSix
May 14, 2011, 11:11
Originally posted by W.E.G.
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd7/rkba2da/humor/capslock2.jpg

OMFG I just about spit all over my computer screen, thats funny as hell

Kyrottimus
May 17, 2011, 11:19
Off topic: WEG is about the funniest fkr here on the Files

back at it: Any reasonable gun-dealer with access to Acusport, MT Sports or RSR distributors could do a quick check and see if/when they are available.

Other places like www.glockstore.com, cdnn and gunclipdepot.com and so forth have both OEM Glock Factory Mags and the Korean copies (which work but are a b*tch to load and need some plastic trimming done but are cheap as dirt).

loco gunner
May 18, 2011, 02:41
thanks for the info.....i found the cheapest around @ natchez shooters on special for 21...... and some change for 15 rnders....... AND WEG U LOVE THE CAPS LOCK DONT YA!!!!:love: :love: :love: :] :biggrin: THANKS FOR THE 411 GUYS, THESE FILES R THE BOMB DIGGITY!!!!!

randy762ak
May 19, 2011, 20:17
FER-what it worth --CDNN was one of the worst -[If not thee worst] Scumbag over charger oppertunistist price gougers during the Klinton gun and Mag ban -!!!

They were the cream of the LAST ones ever get em now before they are all gone --Mags at $150.00 each for most pistol mage -- They were selling the last ones ever untill the day the ban died -[Cobray 19.99 mags at $49.95 forever last ones ] When the ban died so did there scam pricing and they were flush with All kinds of last ones ever Mags --!

Just saying --next ban they will bend us over again and do the dirty poodle again !!! :eek:

kerplode
May 20, 2011, 16:10
Maybe, but that's pretty much how free markets and capitalism work. They had a product that was in high demand and they set the price they wanted for it. If people want the product and are willing to pay the asked price, then cool. If not, they are free to go elsewhere and look. If the price is too high for market conditions, then the business is either forced to reduce it or go under. Pretty much how it works. CDNN didn't hold a gun to anyone's head and force them to pay $150 for a glock mag. And they're still in business, so someone must have been willing to pay their prices to get the product. Because the price is in excess of what you think is fair doesn't make it price gouging. Precisely, that is a legal concept that applies to the prices of essential goods and services during civil emergencies.

For now, I find them to have good prices and good service and they will continue to get my business. If that changes in the future then I'll find somewhere else to buy my stuff.

Moral of this story is that if you fear another ban is coming, buy stuff now while it's cheap so you won't be scrambling to find mags after the ban. In fact buy them early and often because chances are you WON'T be able to continue to buy them if there is another ban.

My $0.02 and all that...YMMV.

randy762ak
May 22, 2011, 20:38
WELL Ok--But Unless you work for cdnn or have friends there --Id suggest you shop at a place that was a friend to us when the chips were down!!
Thats how this boy shops !

austex41
June 04, 2011, 13:26
Agree with randy762.

CDNN, cheaper than dirt, and a few others are the vendors out there who pillaged and encouraged the hysteria. The funny thing is, they benefitted more from the rumors of gun bans more than any Democrat politician ever did...

Meanwhile,there are vendors who maybe raised their prices a few bucks, but did their best and didn't encourage the doomsday thinking. This is a free country, and shop where you want, but I like to avoid the hysteria mongers. Why support someone you know is a POS?

austex41
June 04, 2011, 13:37
Sorry, for OP, for future reference, here are general sources of Glock mags (and most other gun parts). Usually worth checking prices at all of them.

AIM surplus
CDNN (as mentioned)
Copes Distributing
Glockworld
Midway (usually a bit more expensive, but customer service second to none--if they say they have something, you will get it quickly)
Centerfire Systems (they take forever to ship)
Botactical/Botach (they have a terrible rep, they take forever to ship--sometimes several weeks-- but I've always gotten what I ordered and they are generally cheap, so I somehow continue to spend money there, as long as I don't need things in a hurry).