PDA

View Full Version : Glock .45acp!

Tonk
April 06, 2011, 08:32
I went to the shooting range near my home last week and decided after firing my highschoo buddy's .45 acp in one of those XD Springfields, that I too would like to have a 45acp in a handgun I can work and fire........NO Safety's to sweep off before pulling the trigger. So I went and rented a Glock model 21 and I personally liked it better than the XD Springfield. I purchased the Glock 21sf and brought it home for keeps. Now I carry 2 of those Glocks in the 10mm & 45acp.

jugrunner
April 06, 2011, 15:47
Originally posted by Tonk
. NO Safety's to sweep off before pulling the trigger.

... :eek: ... WHAT ... ???????????????????????????????

I thought Glocks had safety's everywhere ... ??????????????????

my understanding was that thing in the middle of the trigger was a firm possibility of a definite maybe of some kind of safety ... !

gunner30
April 06, 2011, 18:48
Everyone's got their own safety....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTalnzcO0xk

L Haney
April 09, 2011, 14:13
I believe what "Hoot" had there was a locked magazine, empty chamber, with the hammer down. Safety lever will not rotate to "safe" in that condition.

jugrunner
April 09, 2011, 19:10
Originally posted by L Haney
I believe what "Hoot" had there was a locked magazine, empty chamber, with the hammer down. Safety lever will not rotate to "safe" in that condition.

... :wink: ...

gobbler
April 10, 2011, 14:44
Originally posted by jugrunner

... :eek: ... WHAT ... ???????????????????????????????

I thought Glocks had safety's everywhere ... ??????????????????

my understanding was that thing in the middle of the trigger was a firm possibility of a definite maybe of some kind of safety ... !

Is that what causes "GLOCK TOE"?

gobbler

Tonk
May 09, 2011, 13:50
Dog Gone It:sad:, I been shooting this Glock 21-sf for awhile now and still cannot get it to shoot under 3 inches at 25 yards! :cry: I guess if I want a tight shooting pistol in .45acp, I am going to have to move closer or get one of my Kimbers out of the vault.;)

YardDogOne
May 09, 2011, 20:20
;)