PDA

View Full Version : The Conspiracy Files

rowjimmy
January 29, 2011, 19:35
I think it was wrong to lock this forum because of (I surmise) homelandprotectors post ribbing the moderator(s). I understand if this is a thankless job with no real upside, but couldn't the issue just be addressed with him personally? I rarely post there and don't often read the posts, except for Story's now and then, but it just seems wrong to lock it.

RJ

Story
January 30, 2011, 21:08
Thank que.

I was just wondering where I'm going to channel my inner 411Man now.

I haz a sad. :(

Mebsuta
January 30, 2011, 23:00
Right now this sux.

Can't talk about aliens or HoTT ChiXX or anything.

Story
January 31, 2011, 00:59
http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/Nature/ufo-021.gif

Our forum has been kidnapped by aliens.

kayakpirate
January 31, 2011, 08:59
There is no sense of humor in censorship.
Delete the offending thread if its inappropriate.
But to close the whole thing seems harsh.
It would seem to be the perfect place to
allow some fun back and forth while
at the same time staying within the confines
of the new guidelines.
Something goes a little amiss and the hammer
comes down on it.Fine.Teach by example.
Myself and a couple others made comment on
the offending thread.It would seem like it was getting
zeroed in as far as what is and what is not allowed.
But now the whole kitchen is closed cause somebody
wouldnt take their elbows off the table.

W.E.G.
January 31, 2011, 09:55
Post your alien theories it in General Non-Firearms Discussion.

You'll just have to do without the yellow-on-black background.
Helps you remember where you are anyway.

Meanwhile, nobody will get the wrong idea that there is somewhere on this board where the Code of Conduct does not apply.

Story
January 31, 2011, 10:04
Originally posted by W.E.G.
Post your alien theories it in General Non-Firearms Discussion.

You'll just have to do without the yellow-on-black background.
Helps you remember where you are anyway.

Meanwhile, nobody will get the wrong idea that there is somewhere on this board where the Code of Conduct does not apply.

How about moving our beloved Conspiracy Theories out of the basement, then, if Code of Conduct application is the issue? That way, we can keep all the tinfoil in one spot.

Mebsuta
January 31, 2011, 12:55
What do you mean "theory?" The danger of an alien cyborg attack has never been more real.

It is also true that our galaxy is on a collision course with the alien galaxy M31. This is a scientific fact and so far only ftierson and Story are the only ones taking it seriously.

ftierson
January 31, 2011, 13:01
Originally posted by Mebsuta
What do you mean "theory?" The danger of an alien cyborg attack has never been more real.

It is also true that our galaxy is on a collision course with the alien galaxy M31. This is a scientific fact and so far only ftierson and Story are the only ones taking it seriously.

Exactly... :)

And moving the forum to the white sounds like a fine idea to me...

Forrest

kayakpirate
January 31, 2011, 13:13
Thats over 4 billion years from now...Geez
The cockroaches will be running the place by then.
...and yeah, I know... theres roaches running things now,
but thats in the figurative sense.I mean big future roaches.
Not present day Democrats.

Mebsuta
January 31, 2011, 13:33
You are whistling past the graveyard and now is not the time for politics.

kayakpirate
January 31, 2011, 14:15
Well papa didnt raise a gunshy dog.
If that hangs me so be it. Didnt mean nothing but a laugh.

rowjimmy
January 31, 2011, 18:48
Right now this sux.

Can't talk about aliens or HoTT ChiXX or anything.

And don't forget hot alien chixx!! And I care about the colliding galaxies too..just throwing that out there...

I liked the green and black..I want it back.

WEG, I'm going to boycott the files and not post until you bring back the green and black. I'm sure there will be a dirth of information in my absence.

(Somehow I think this will be viewed as an empty threat)

AndyC
January 31, 2011, 20:20
Originally posted by rowjimmy
And don't forget hot alien chixx!!

Ok:
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8025/shesgreen.jpg

FAL freek
January 31, 2011, 21:44
Right now this sux.

Can't talk about aliens or HoTT ChiXX or anything. Mebs!

Always room to talk about hott chixx, even the Chinese ones.

Mebsuta
January 31, 2011, 21:46
Rowjimmy my advice to you and anyone else who will listen is to contact the CMP and get an M1 Garand immediately. If you cannot use the CMP, then go underground, but by all means get a Garand before it's too late.

These are galactic alien times.

Mebsuta
January 31, 2011, 21:51
Ohai FAL freek. :)

kayakpirate
January 31, 2011, 21:58
Rowjimmy my advice to you and anyone else who will listen is to contact the CMP and get an M1 Garand immediately. If you cannot use the CMP, then go underground, but by all means get a Garand before it's too late.

These are galactic alien times.

Got my CMP service grade SA a number of years back
so I got that covered now all I need is to go...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jqADHn7SWlA" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Story
January 31, 2011, 22:35
.30 M2 AP - goes through trees up to 30" in diameter, cinderblock walls and the belly plates of those smaller flying saucers.

Aim close to the center of 'em, penetration and the subsequent internal ricocheting farks up their anti-grav generators.

rowjimmy
January 31, 2011, 22:40
Originally posted by Story
.30 M2 AP - goes through trees up to 30" in diameter, cinderblock walls and the belly plates of those smaller flying saucers.

Aim close to the center of 'em, penetration and the subsequent internal ricocheting farks up their anti-grav generators.

You guys are killing me. I upgrade from the 5.56 to 7.62 after following this site, outfit myself for the farking apocalypse, and now, you're telling me I need another battle rifle in 30-06 and AP ammo for the flying saucers? This shit should be in a sticky at the top of every thread. why must you all make me follow the long path to get to my destination?

Mebsuta
January 31, 2011, 22:44
Well we've been saying it for years, but every time you turn around they are closing [censored] and [censored].

Story
February 01, 2011, 13:59

You guys are killing me. I upgrade from the 5.56 to 7.62 after following this site, outfit myself for the farking apocalypse, and now, you're telling me I need another battle rifle in 30-06 and AP ammo for the flying saucers? This shit should be in a sticky at the top of every thread. why must you all make me follow the long path to get to my destination?

7.62AP is almost as good as .30 AP, if you can find it. CMP had .30AP for the Quick, last year.

Save the cheerleaders.
Save the world.
http://www.bubblegum-cards.com/Mars-Attacks/images/mars017a.jpg

Entire briefing dossier at
http://www.bubblegum-cards.com/Mars-Attacks/index.html

Story
February 01, 2011, 14:04
SEE HAWKINGS THREAD IN CONSPIRACY FILES

rowjimmy
February 01, 2011, 14:31
Open
The
Conspiracy
Files
http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999476.php
The Joos are in danger of being assimilated.

Yeah WEG, open the conspiracy files. Anyone not following the code of conduct can have their account suspended. We NEED Green and Black!! This is an outrage, if we don't expose all of the conspiracies for our fellow falfilers, who will???!!?!??!

K.O.A.M.
February 01, 2011, 16:01

Yeah WEG, open the conspiracy files. Anyone not following the code of conduct can have their account suspended. We NEED Green and Black!! This is an outrage, if we don't expose all of the conspiracies for our fellow falfilers, who will???!!?!??!

Someone's just worried you'll expose the wrong conspiracy.

rowjimmy
February 01, 2011, 18:42
WEG, don't be a fool, things are really heating up:

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/slc/story/Strange-lights-appear-in-the-sky-above-Utah-County/Wo5f7K0sTEi6_tM5q_-hxg.cspx

WE NEED the conspiracy files back!!

RG Coburn
February 01, 2011, 21:28

Won't the matter in the tungsten core negatively react with the anti-matter in the propulsion drive unit,and cause cascading reaction resulting in a catastrophic implosion thruout the solar system?

K.O.A.M.
February 01, 2011, 21:48
Originally posted by RG Coburn

Won't the matter in the tungsten core negatively react with the anti-matter in the propulsion drive unit,and cause cascading reaction resulting in a catastrophic implosion thruout the solar system?

It's proto matter in the propulsion drive unit. All the tungsten will do will be to release the smell of fresh cut grass if it hits the proto matter.

The anti matter is in the septic system. If the tungsten hits that, we're all doomed.

Story
February 02, 2011, 05:50
Originally posted by RG Coburn

Apparently, that was only a concern on the pre-47' Roswell models, where the flux capacitors were 90 degrees out of phase.

Likelihood of running into one of those antiques is next to nil, but the primary indicators would be the sweet purple running lights.

Story
February 02, 2011, 09:49
SEE UTAH UFO POSTINGS IN CONSPIRACY FILES

4duece
February 09, 2011, 15:53
Originally posted by AndyC

Ok:
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8025/shesgreen.jpg

But the "BEAVER" is PINK! ;) :p :p