PDA

View Full Version : It's time to ban English Mike

gunplumber
January 07, 2011, 09:53
I point out that advocating the murder of Japanese fishermen is not something appropriate for a so-called "moderator" to be doing. That given the difficulty he's had in the past in determining who the victim is, and who the terrorist is, I am not surprised.

He responds with "T Mark Graham is a child molester" - calling me a "c-nt" in an open forum.

English mike is a racist who actively condones murder and terrorism against whoever he doesn't like on a particular day. The Jews, the Japs, it doesn't matter. This isn't my opinion, this is clearly defined in his own posts - which he tends to delete after right-minded people call him out for his antisemitism, etc.

He's absolutely unstable and has no business wearing that so-called "moderator" hat.

So he banned me - from the AK files - typical of a petulant child. I call him out for endorsing murder, and unable to defend his position he falls into his all-to-typical spiral of swearing, calling his opposition "child molesters" and then either deleting the posts or banning.

It is English Mike who should be banned. That he still can post his Jew-Hating, pro- murder, pro-terrorist screed while silencing opposition through deleting posts and banning while pretending to be "moderator" is an embarrassment to the Fal Files.

It is time that Jen did what she knows damn well is the right thing, and give that trash the boot.

festus
January 07, 2011, 10:29
He should not be cursing and calling members names. You should not be banned. Maybe he is jealous cause he can't own a FAL or an AK. I guess he could build one out of JB WELD and hide it in the closet.

def90
January 07, 2011, 10:37
What happened to the whale thread, I can't find it anywhere?

gunplumber
January 07, 2011, 10:39
He has displayed a complete lack of ability to deal with opposing ideas, particularly when people disagree with his anti-semetic and pro-terrorist posts, without immediately resorting to filthy language and whatever "over the top" accusation his cloudy mind can form. "Child Molester" seems to be his current favorite (maybe there is a story there). He's called several members here "Child Molesters."

If he had any credibility, that would be cause for legal action against him and the FalFiles and AKFiles. Jen has tacitly approved him libeling members with the "child molester" label, particularly since as a moderator, he represents the Files. I just don't think anyone takes him serious enough for legal action to have merit.

Either Jen agrees that his repeated accusations of "child molester" against my self and others, here and on the AK Files, is correct and appropriate behavior for a moderator, or she needs to remove him as a moderator.

I do not see how she can retain him as a moderator while not condoning the abhorrent behavior he displays while working on her behalf.

I've seen others banned for far less.

starbuck
January 07, 2011, 12:52
******** width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3YDSYOixmK0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3YDSYOixmK0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

pns112500
January 10, 2011, 20:58
Oh STFU mark. If anyone needs to have the ban hammer dropped on them, It's you. You have single handedly run off more vendors and members from here than should have been allowed.

BTW, I don't think you're a child molester really. But didn't you file bankruptcy or make a shady deal with a grass mowing business or something?

gunplumber
January 10, 2011, 21:17
Originally posted by pns112500
Oh STFU mark. If anyone needs to have the ban hammer dropped on them, It's you. You have single handedly run off more vendors and members from here than should have been allowed.

BTW, I don't think you're a child molester really. But didn't you file bankruptcy or make a shady deal with a grass mowing business or something?

No, I won't STFU, troll. I've done more for the files than any ten trolls like you could ever dream of doing (has anyone done an ISP search on you yet to find out what your last user name was?).

I wish I had the power to run off frauds. All I can do is shine the light on them. If the light makes someone leave - good riddance!

Strange really, how my telling the truth gets more people upset than when pinhead trolls like you make up lies. English Mike, the Jew Hater and Terrorist Supporter, advocates murdering those he doesn't agree with. And when someone like me says "hey - that ain't right!" I'm the bad guy? And he can libel me with "child-molester" and other baseless lies? I don't understand how Jen tolerated having such low-life scumbags representing her. With filth like English Mike masquerading as "moderators" it is no wonder the AK files took a dive. You can now get more and better AK info on AR-15.com and WarriorTalk.com.

And no, I've never filed bankruptcy (so what if I did?) - that was just another lie that a different loser troll made up.

I guess that's one of the consequences of my being right so damn often - the losers and pinheads can't keep up so they resort to libel. Sorry, my little troll bitch, but you can't improve yourself by trying to drag down your betters.

Now about that ISP trace. . .

Beckman
January 10, 2011, 21:38
Although I won't address the issue of English Mike, specifically, I will state that I think that one problem is that moderators (or administrators, etc.) post non-moderating posts (or non-admin posts) under their moderator logon, which clearly states that they are a MODERATOR (or Admin, etc.).

The problem arises because it isn't always clear whether that person is posting as a moderator. Even when it is clear, the personal opinion of the moderator (or admin, etc) may seem to carry greater weight when those opinions are posted as a moderator. Sometimes, the discussion is about politics or current events, so why should a moderator (or admin, etc) post as a moderator (or admin, etc)?

The problem becomes more acute when an admin (or moderator, etc) decides to review a product, and that review may than be seen to have greater legitimacy than it deserves. Sometimes, that opinion is controversial or even flawed. We saw an example of this recently.

If a moderator (or admin, etc) wants to make personal posts then I think it should be done on a personal account, not an official account. If a moderator want to engage in mudslinging, then it shouldn't be done as a moderator. If an admin (or mod, etc) wants to endorse a product, then that endorsement should be made under his personal logon.

In short, there should be two logons, one for business and one for pleasure.

pns112500
January 10, 2011, 22:07
Hey mark....

Trace this

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x175/pns112500/birdflip.jpg

ThunderGod
January 10, 2011, 23:20
Beckman, I made the exact same request of Jen, directly, last year regarding WEG's irrational, so-called "administrative style." She thinks it's a bad idea, and said it has been tried before. She also asked me not to poke Wild-Eyed Gary with a sharp stick, anymore.[paraphrasing]

Nothing was said about dull sticks...:shades:

vmtz
January 10, 2011, 23:40
Mark, I say ban your ego. Or you could grow a pair?

BTW, nothing I hate more than someone who whines like a little girl.

Vince

brunop
January 11, 2011, 00:35
pns - how about citing some of that "running off" behavior of GPs - just so it can go on the record. BTW, if you can't, why don't you come up with something supportable?

vmtz is welcome to his opinion (Mark whines like a girl), whether it carries any weight or not. So is everyone else. But if you are going to make accusations like (rough paraphrase coming) "...GP is bad for the site", you should be able to say something that sticks. For an example of your incompetence in this situation, I give you...

1. I don't think DSA is going to count, as GP didn't tell them to stay or go - just said that he (and others) were getting oval-proofed HTS packages with DSA/made in the USA stamped on them. Don't like it? Who cares? The photos weren't lying, and

2. He didn't declare bankruptcy. Wild, baseless accusation. And wrong.

Don't be more of a douche. Light him up all you want, but stick with something that is either true, or your incontrovertible opinion. No slander.

English Mike
January 11, 2011, 04:49
Oh look here's whiny ass gunplumber at it again.:p

You were told to keep your crap off the AK Files but still continued.

Now you're upset at the consequences.

BFD

2barearms
January 11, 2011, 07:38
They should sink their ships and your threads and posts should be moderated
from here out.

You have no respect for anyone here.You are so smart but when confronted with someone who has more authority than you, you go crying, I've been sick of your stupid comments, keyboard diarrhea and ad hominum attacks
to the point that I more often than not just ignore you, you apparently don't care about anyone here, so Mike is right to censure you. And Mark I already know
you don't care about what I think or whether I spend any money with you because
frankly you ARE the FAL god, RIGHT? so why even bother coming down to play
with stupid moron mortals then? Arrogant and put in your place:biggrin: I love
it!

gunplumber
January 11, 2011, 10:05
Originally posted by 2barearms
Arrogant and put in your place:biggrin: I love
it!

English Mike has had his moderator status revoked here.

The wheels turn slowly, but they are turning.

T. Mark Graham
Master Gunsmith
Arrogant Bastard Extraordinaire

2barearms
January 11, 2011, 12:58
Originally posted by gunplumber

English Mike has had his moderator status revoked here.

The wheels turn slowly, but they are turning.

T. Mark Graham
Master Gunsmith
Arrogant Bastard Extraordinaire

Whoa! I guess you REALLY are somebody now aren't you. I seriously
doubt his life is directly affected by his time spent here whereas your ego is
definitely fragile and subject to the whims and criticism of others. It doesn't
mean I don't like a good roll on the ground over something principled but
you are a complete ass in person and on this board and you on the other hand
are proud of your behavior. There's no room for you and someone else here.

gunplumber
January 11, 2011, 13:22
you don't care about what I think or whether I spend any money with you because frankly you ARE the FAL god, RIGHT? . .. . . Arrogant

that is correct.

. . .your ego is definitely fragile and subject to the whims and criticism of others

So am I arrogant or fragile egoed?

Never mind - you're not bright enough to even comprehend your contradiction.

2barearms
January 11, 2011, 15:19
you don't care about what I think or whether I spend any money with you because frankly you ARE the FAL god, RIGHT? . .. . . Arrogant

that is correct.

. . .your ego is definitely fragile and subject to the whims and criticism of others

So am I arrogant or fragile egoed?

Never mind - you're not bright enough to even comprehend your contradiction.

Maybe you're an ego maniac with low self esteem?

gunplumber
January 11, 2011, 15:25
Originally posted by 2barearms

Maybe you're an ego maniac with low self esteem?

And maybe your a stupid smart person. Or a tall short person. Or a skinny fat person.

prosecond
January 11, 2011, 15:45
I have only talked to Mark once on the phone and he was not very personable. I didn't call him to make friends but to get a part for a fal. Big deal. I have read plenty of posts here and I can only think of a few people who have contributed as much to the fal hobbiest as Mark. I have probably read the files almost every day for the past 10 years. I for one am glad he is here. I couldn't have built my first fal if it were not for his old sharware instructions I printed off the web sometime around 1998. He has given more assistance and advice on trouble shooting a fal here on the files than anyone else I have ever seen posting here. I think his people skills can seem somewhat abrasive but you always no what he thinks and I can deal with that.

DABTL
January 11, 2011, 16:09
Originally posted by prosecond
I have only talked to Mark once on the phone and he was not very personable. I didn't call him to make friends but to get a part for a fal. Big deal. I have read plenty of posts here and I can only think of a few people who have contributed as much to the fal hobbiest as Mark. I have probably read the files almost every day for the past 10 years. I for one am glad he is here. I couldn't have built my first fal if it were not for his old sharware instructions I printed off the web sometime around 1998. He has given more assistance and advice on trouble shooting a fal here on the files than anyone else I have ever seen posting here. I think his people skills can seem somewhat abrasive but you always no what he thinks and I can deal with that.

Gee, this makes me miss Derek and Mark dissing each other.:cry:

JohnnyReb
January 11, 2011, 17:14
Originally posted by brunop
pns - how about citing some of that "running off" behavior of GPs - just so it can go on the record. BTW, if you can't, why don't you come up with something supportable?

This (http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=249982) thread was a classic, and points to some older good deeds. :rolleyes: This was the thread GP called ME a child molester (he actually put it in his signature for a few hours before the heat became too intense and he deleted it).

DJ
January 11, 2011, 18:31
I've been trying to do this for months!

English Mike has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

Click here if you do not want to wait any longer
(or if your browser does not automatically forward you)

XMAN
January 11, 2011, 18:50
Originally posted by DABTL

Gee, this makes me miss Derek and Mark dissing each other.:cry:

Those were indeed funny threads.:bow:

JasonB
January 11, 2011, 18:59
Originally posted by JohnnyReb

This (http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=249982) thread was a classic, and points to some older good deeds. :rolleyes: This was the thread GP called ME a child molester (he actually put it in his signature for a few hours before the heat became too intense and he deleted it).

Why not just link to the actual post it was in? And while you are figuring out how to do that why don't you tell us what sig line you posted that brought about the tit for tat from Mark? After all, he did explain the rationale for what he said, how about your logic?

gunplumber
January 11, 2011, 19:03
Originally posted by JasonB

Why not just link to the actual post it was in? And while you are figuring out how to do that why don't you tell us what sig line you posted that brought about the tit for tat from Mark? After all, he did explain the rationale for what he said, how about your logic?

That would require integrity - something he lacks - and one of the reason's he's been on my very short ignore list (Which now FINALLY includes English Mike).

hagar
January 11, 2011, 19:06

Just because you LOOK like a child molester, does not mean you are one...;)

GP should be the one getting booted, he is a fine smith but suffers from the running off his mouth syndrome, and he did piss off a lot of commercial vendors here.

gunplumber
January 11, 2011, 19:36
Originally posted by hagar

Just because you LOOK like a child molester, does not mean you are one...;)

GP should be the one getting booted, he is a fine smith but suffers from the running off his mouth syndrome, and he did piss off a lot of commercial vendors here.

Really? A lot? Who? DSA? Yes, some people get pissed off when you shine the light of truth on them, or simply take a picture of their product and ask "can you explain this?" Did I "run them off"? I still see their banner. Anyone else?

Oh yeah - Robert Hesse, Williams Arms, George Gouger, PWA, Todd Bailey, Todd Grove, and Gary Guciano. And in every case history showed me 100% correct. It's funny how the cycle goes -

I bring attention to something that isn't right.
The trolls come out of the woodwork
Those scum-sucking con-artists screw a bunch more people
History proves me right again
The same trolls repeat what I had originally said as "common knowledge"

So tell me, in the 20 years I've been posting here, with no power other than my camera, how I've run anyone off?

And who that you allege I "ran off" (with my mystical powers) would you welcome back?

It is really odd that my posting the truth, with thorough documentation, frightens people more than those who habitually lie.

Topbanana
January 11, 2011, 19:52
English Mike has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

Click here if you do not want to wait any longer
(or if your browser does not automatically forward you)

Things will be much better, Mike has a terrible potty mouth.

DABTL
January 11, 2011, 19:56

That would require integrity - something he lacks - and one of the reason's he's been on my very short ignore list (Which now FINALLY includes English Mike).

I cannot put you on the ignore list. The melodrama of your life is too interesting. Kind of like a slow motion wreck.

DABTL
January 11, 2011, 19:59

Really? A lot? Who? DSA? Yes, some people get pissed off when you shine the light of truth on them, or simply take a picture of their product and ask "can you explain this?" Did I "run them off"? I still see their banner. Anyone else?

Oh yeah - Robert Hesse, Williams Arms, George Gouger, PWA, Todd Bailey, Todd Grove, and Gary Guciano. And in every case history showed me 100% correct. It's funny how the cycle goes -

I bring attention to something that isn't right.
The trolls come out of the woodwork
Those scumsucking con-artists screw a bunch more people
History proves me right again
The same trolls repeat what I had originally said as "common knowledge"

So tell me, in the 20 years I've been posting here, with no power other than my camera, run anyone off?

And who that you allege I "ran off" (with my mystical powers) would you welcome back?

It is really odd that my posting the truth, with thorough documentation, frightens people more than those who habitually lie.

Oh, my, you have been a prophet when we needed one desperately.

My Hesse FAL, first I ever owned performs flawlessly. Accurate. I still have it. Thank you for telling me how bad it was.:uhoh:

JohnnyReb
January 11, 2011, 21:02

why don't you tell us what sig line you posted that brought about the tit for tat from Mark?

Here it is, note that what I said was TRUE.

Friends don't let friends use a pipe wrench to build FAL's and then try to cover it up, unless your the GunPlunger (http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=249982)

JasonB
January 11, 2011, 21:30

Here it is, note that what I said was TRUE.

Friends don't let friends use a pipe wrench to build FAL's and then try to cover it up, unless your the GunPlunger (http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=249982)

Your link opened to a post from someone name "mattgo" so not sure what that has to do with you.

If your sig line was the comment on the pipe wrench, could you please indicate where Mark ever advocated building an FAL with a pipe wrench or gave a thumbs up to anyone who he was aware of using a pipe wrench to build one?

Sig220
January 12, 2011, 00:23

Your link opened to a post from someone name "mattgo" so not sure what that has to do with you.

If your sig line was the comment on the pipe wrench, could you please indicate where Mark ever advocated building an FAL with a pipe wrench or gave a thumbs up to anyone who he was aware of using a pipe wrench to build one?

Go read the thread by "mattgo" a friend of GP's allegedly assembled a FAL, overtorked the barrel, left "teeth" marks on the barrel flats and then tried to cover it up with a ton of solder........the pics are there as well.

Trying to figure all this crap out is a little time consuming for me, but as you don't have any thing better to do........give it a go and post a short report. No video.:rofl:

brunop
January 12, 2011, 02:34
This thread is in need of:

1) cooler heads, or

2) a short trip to DB

You all get to decide.

I read the whole thread. Nothing but a bunch of people yelling at GP for something he didn't do. He's not at fault for Mike (partsdog) assembling or selling the rifle to mattgo. Then a bunch of people (including my friend JohnnyReb) decided to jump his shit. And some people got their feelings hurt even more?

He put the "child molester" to make a point - which he owned up to in the first post he made - both giving a 'warning' and saying it wasn't true. He took it right down.

He's been hard on people who are criminals (GG, et al), and hard on good and nice people who don't make it past the binary (read: black/white) 'filter' of what he thinks is 'good' or 'right'. But that doesn't mean he deserves the boot. He's just arrogant. Which he admits.

Finally, and only as a comment from the 'user' me, and not the 'moderator' me, this:

"Maybe you're an ego maniac with low self esteem"

does not = this:

"And maybe your a stupid smart person. Or a tall short person. Or a skinny fat person"

because in one case "a" is indicated by "b", and in the other, "a" is either canceled by "b" or modified by it.

HTH

Barbcue
January 12, 2011, 03:19
In the 6-7 years ive been on this board Mark has answered every question I've ever asked him about:

Fals
medical supplies
Refinishing
Gunsmithing
Air compressors
Paint guns
You name it

He has always chimed in with friendly knowledgeable advice on my posts .

Never once has he talked to me like I was stupid or with an attitude

I guess I don't get it .

I've never once felt that he was being anything other than helpful. And I value his input..

Mark, your OK in my book. And I appreciate your help..

JasonB
January 12, 2011, 06:35
Originally posted by Sig220

Go read the thread by "mattgo" a friend of GP's allegedly assembled a FAL, overtorked the barrel, left "teeth" marks on the barrel flats and then tried to cover it up with a ton of solder........the pics are there as well.

Trying to figure all this crap out is a little time consuming for me, but as you don't have any thing better to do........give it a go and post a short report. No video.:rofl:

I had already read through all of Mark's posts in that thread because Johhny Reb was incapable of linking to the exact post he wanted us to see earlier as well.

What I found from reading Mark's posts (which he stated numerous times and in different ways due to the other posts directed back at him) was:

1) The build did not look good/did not appear to be done properly
2) The builder had never been an employee of his

And since you are coming up with the dumbass crap (it can't be witty due to the spelling errors so no doubt that will make you unhappy.)

See how Mark did it? It is bad when a friend of his does something wrong, not just someone he isn't acquainted with/connected with. He could have wailed that people hate all gunsmiths, but didn't. You should try to learn from him Sig220.

SWOHFAL
January 12, 2011, 07:23
I say it's better to let him wallow in the humiliation of being defrocked as a moderator than ban him, since now we can just put him on ignore and let him revel in his insignificance.

SWOHFAL
January 12, 2011, 07:23
Originally posted by pns112500

You're the expert on being banned around here. :D

SWOHFAL
January 12, 2011, 07:27
Originally posted by Beckman
Although I won't address the issue of English Mike, specifically, I will state that I think that one problem is that moderators (or administrators, etc.) post non-moderating posts (or non-admin posts) under their moderator logon, which clearly states that they are a MODERATOR (or Admin, etc.).

The problem arises because it isn't always clear whether that person is posting as a moderator. Even when it is clear, the personal opinion of the moderator (or admin, etc) may seem to carry greater weight when those opinions are posted as a moderator. Sometimes, the discussion is about politics or current events, so why should a moderator (or admin, etc) post as a moderator (or admin, etc)?

The problem becomes more acute when an admin (or moderator, etc) decides to review a product, and that review may than be seen to have greater legitimacy than it deserves. Sometimes, that opinion is controversial or even flawed. We saw an example of this recently.

If a moderator (or admin, etc) wants to make personal posts then I think it should be done on a personal account, not an official account. If a moderator want to engage in mudslinging, then it shouldn't be done as a moderator. If an admin (or mod, etc) wants to endorse a product, then that endorsement should be made under his personal logon.

In short, there should be two logons, one for business and one for pleasure.

But you can run afoul of the latter and have to deal with the former, just the same.

Sig220
January 12, 2011, 09:44

I had already read through all of Mark's posts in that thread because Johhny Reb was incapable of linking to the exact post he wanted us to see earlier as well.

What I found from reading Mark's posts (which he stated numerous times and in different ways due to the other posts directed back at him) was:

1) The build did not look good/did not appear to be done properly
2) The builder had never been an employee of his

And since you are coming up with the dumbass crap (it can't be witty due to the spelling errors so no doubt that will make you unhappy.)

See how Mark did it? It is bad when a friend of his does something wrong, not just someone he isn't acquainted with/connected with. He could have wailed that people hate all gunsmiths, but didn't. You should try to learn from him Sig220.

You know, I have said and I will say it again......I don't give a fuk about spelling. That post was made at the end of a long day. You understood what I typed, are you the queen bitch spelling instructor along with strangler?

You are the one who is acting internet dumb......if you would have read the entire thread you would not have made the comment.....................

" Your link opened to a post from someone name "mattgo" so not sure what that has to do with you."

But then again, you want everyone to prove something to you......not.

Why don't you prove you don't get a government check each month??

RG Coburn
January 12, 2011, 13:52
I have no problem with either Gunplumber or English Mike.Both have something positive to offer. I don't think Mike hates jews,nor do I believe Mark molests kids. Its just the freakin' internet,and things need to tone down a couple notches. Heck,if I took it personally everytime Dabtl came me crazy,wingnut and idiot,I'd have been gone long ago. We're all just a bunch of 15 year olds in grown men's bodies,flickin' boogers at each other. It don't mean nothing.

W.E.G.
January 12, 2011, 13:56
******** width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HKNuByw2rlo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HKNuByw2rlo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

English Mike
January 12, 2011, 15:34
Why not tell them the truth Gary: You acted because I bruised your fragile ego by treating your misposting in the same manner as anyone else's?

Or maybe you are too dumb to differentiate between news & politics?

Happens a lot with lawyers - did you take lessons from DABTL ?:rofl:

Jaxxas
January 12, 2011, 16:02

DABTL
January 12, 2011, 17:12
Originally posted by English Mike
Why not tell them the truth Gary: You acted because I bruised your fragile ego by treating your misposting in the same manner as anyone else's?

Or maybe you are too dumb to differentiate between news & politics?

Happens a lot with lawyers - did you take lessons from DABTL ?:rofl:

OK, now I am switching sides. Time to ban English Mike for talking boogers about lawyers.:smile:

JasonB
January 12, 2011, 17:30

You know, I have said and I will say it again......I don't give a fuk about spelling. That post was made at the end of a long day. You understood what I typed, are you the queen bitch spelling instructor along with strangler?

It is good that you don't care about spelling, it shows. So people should have to figure out what you are saying? That goes hand in hand with people having to ignore the failures of your occupational class so that the PR campaign seems believable.

You are the one who is acting internet dumb......if you would have read the entire thread you would not have made the comment.....................

I read all of Mark's posts and at no time did he advocate screwing the barrel on with a pipe wrench and/or give a thumbs up to the talents of someone he knew would do so.

" Your link opened to a post from someone name "mattgo" so not sure what that has to do with you."

But then again, you want everyone to prove something to you......not.

If someone gives a link claiming it is their post then that should be the case when the link opens. Not my fault that he didn't do it.

English Mike
January 12, 2011, 20:58
JasonB = gunplumber's bitch.:rofl:

Originally posted by DABTL

OK, now I am switching sides. Time to ban English Mike for talking boogers about lawyers.:smile:

Be nice or else I'll compare you to Vince.:tongue:

JasonB
January 12, 2011, 22:15
Originally posted by English Mike
JasonB = gunplumber's bitch.:rofl:

The little subject is no longer a mod.

JasonB
January 12, 2011, 22:21

Wasn't there a discount involved in the DSA deal that set the groupies off?

Sig220
January 12, 2011, 23:58

It is good that you don't care about spelling, it shows. So people should have to figure out what you are saying? That goes hand in hand with people having to ignore the failures of your occupational class so that the PR campaign seems believable.

I read all of Mark's posts and at no time did he advocate screwing the barrel on with a pipe wrench and/or give a thumbs up to the talents of someone he knew would do so.

If someone gives a link claiming it is their post then that should be the case when the link opens. Not my fault that he didn't do it.

You should know by now, I don't give a flying fuk if you can read, understand or even inhale........don't care. Just keep your backass worthless self in TN or KY and all is good by me.

Have a good one on the govt. dime :rofl:

IRONWORKER
January 13, 2011, 00:12
Originally posted by Barbcue
In the 6-7 years ive been on this board Mark has answered every question I've ever asked him about:

Fals
medical supplies
Refinishing
Gunsmithing
Air compressors
Paint guns
You name it

He has always chimed in with friendly knowledgeable advice on my posts .

Never once has he talked to me like I was stupid or with an attitude

I guess I don't get it .

I've never once felt that he was being anything other than helpful. And I value his input..

Mark, your OK in my book. And I appreciate your help..

+1

JasonB
January 13, 2011, 06:43

You should know by now, I don't give a flying fuk if you can read, understand or even inhale........don't care. Just keep your backass worthless self in TN or KY and all is good by me.

Have a good one on the govt. dime :rofl:

Another one where Mark has nailed the offending parties:

Yep. Cops try to devalue their opposition by assigning them a meaningless emotional label. Its no different than "racist" or any other meaningless emotional knee-jerk label. It is not meant to have an objective meaning, but only to attack the person as somehow "bad", or irrational, and their position therefore diminished, without actually having to substantiate the label.

Ssarge
January 13, 2011, 10:57

Another one where Mark has nailed the offending parties:

So you are gun plumbers personal sycophant?

gunplumber
January 13, 2011, 11:27
Wow, now I have bitches and trolls? I thought my trolls were my little bitches?

My trolls are obvious - the same ones come out of the woodwork with regularity and post the same lies as if by repetition they will become true. Or just some vague "gunplumber baaaaaaadf" accusation that they lack the intellect to quantify. Emotionalism reigns.

And no, I am not taking sides in the JasonB Sig220 pingpong game. If I think a cop did wrong, I'll say so. If I think the cop did his best - based on the data available to him at the moment, I'll stand by him. I don't become anyone's bitch or they mine by agreeing or disagreeing on an event .

Anyway, the cops and tasers forum is elsewhere. This is about EM's obvious, consistent, and reprehensible abuse of power, and why he should have his mod status revoked not just here, but on the sister site as well, and then banned for his abuses.

Maybe it is relevant - a lot of the issues in the cops/tasers forums aren't so much the act itself but that the act is committed under color of law by a representative of the state, and therefore by the will of the state.

That is the same parallel here. Jen must approve of EM's virulent antisemitism, support of terrorism, and filthy lies about the membership, because she allows him to do so while directly representing her and her interests. Since I don't believe she holds these views - I've known her for 20 years - I see the only alternative to be removing EM as her representative. Then people can simply put him on ignore and the audience for his filth goes away and he can continue this downward spiral into irrelevancy.

Topbanana
January 13, 2011, 12:20
Mark can be a real jerk, but he's not a mod.

What Mark does is on his own and not a reflection on the board.

pns112500
January 13, 2011, 13:44
Wow, now I have bitches and trolls? I thought my trolls were my little bitches?

My trolls are obvious - the same ones come out of the woodwork with regularity and post the same lies as if by repetition they will become true. Or just some vague "gunplumber baaaaaaadf" accusation that they lack the intellect to quantify. Emotionalism reigns.

And no, I am not taking sides in the JasonB Sig220 pingpong game. If I think a cop did wrong, I'll say so. If I think the cop did his best - based on the data available to him at the moment, I'll stand by him. I don't become anyone's bitch or they mine by agreeing or disagreeing on an event .

Three sentences.

I.......6 times
I'll.....2 times
My.....3 times
Mine...1 time

Dooood! You really need to get over yourself. I would be willing to bet you have multiple Pics of yourself don't you?

gunplumber
January 13, 2011, 13:48
yep. I own my views. A bigger question would be what your fixation with me is, that you are word-counting my sentences.

Dude, I don't swing that way, so you can stop.

English Mike
January 13, 2011, 14:38
So what you are saying is that moderators aren't allowed an opinion?
Nor are they allowed to respond when libelled?

Pretty weak argument there.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Topbanana

Ssarge
January 13, 2011, 15:12
Originally posted by Topbanana

So it's OK with you when Gun Plunger calls for not the demotion but the banning of a member/moderator just because the member/moderator does not bow and scrape in the manner the overblown ego of a legend in his own mind thinks appropriate?
And no, T. Mark Douchebag did not say demote but ban. Other than disagreements and traded barbs/mutual verbal combat just what would justify the banning of Mike? I don't want Dabbie or anyone banned just because I disagree with them. T. Mark Douchebag strikes out when I point out to another member he's taking a real chance of getting impacted in T. Mark Douchebags colon if he keeps kissing his ass. So other than not kissing GPs smelly ass please explain just why EM should be banned?

gunplumber
January 13, 2011, 16:50
SSarge, in another of his lowlife LIES, said
So it's OK with you when Gun Plunger calls for not the demotion but the banning of a member/moderator just because the member/moderator does not bow and scrape in the manner the overblown ego of a legend in his own mind thinks appropriate?

You are so full of shit.

English Mie should be BANNED because of his long history of public obscenities, overt antisemitism. His removal as moderator for the same, and his support of terrorism, murder, and piracy while representing Jen and the Files.

But it is typical of lowlife scumbags like you, unable to match me, or even come close, on the merits - to simply make stuff up - to pretend the issue is something completely different than reality. You are a lying piece of shit, like the rest of your troll ilk.

English Mike
January 13, 2011, 17:04
How about YOU being banned for advertising in your sig line, libelling moderators, long history of public obscenities(yes I DO have screen captures of your use of the c word - not counting your latest one quoted here - hypocrite) & support for extra judicial execution(a posh term for terrorism).

PS Where in a moderator's job description does it mention representing Jen or the FAL Files?
I reckon she's quite capable of doing her own thing

You aren't arrogant; you're a mentally ill, narcissist, internets commando. :tongue:

You are so full of shit.

English Mie should be BANNED because of his long history of public obscenities, overt antisemitism. His removal as moderator for the same, and his support of terrorism, murder, and piracy while representing Jen and the Files.

But it is typical of lowlife scumbags like you, unable to match me, or even come close, on the merits - to simply make stuff up - to pretend the issue is something completely different than reality. You are a lying piece of shit, like the rest of your troll ilk.

JasonB
January 13, 2011, 17:26
Originally posted by Ssarge

So you are gun plumbers personal sycophant?

For recognizing the fact he has never said "use a pipe wrench to screw the barrel in" and/or "choose a person to build your FAL that I know uses a pipe wrench to screw the barrel in"?

If he sucks so bad why were you telling me to query him on M-14 qualities?

Ssarge
January 13, 2011, 17:33
I didn't say anything about his ability as a gunsmith, that would be lying. As a person he is beneath contempt though. Hook your wagon to the gunplunger if you want, in your case you might want to have him put brake lights on his ass in case he comes to a sudden stop and you become trapped in his ass.

Ssarge
January 13, 2011, 17:37

You are so full of shit.

So where did I lie? I didn't even mention your apparent obsession with bald women with swastikas on their forehead. Talk about anti-semetic!

W.E.G.
January 13, 2011, 17:42
I think we have carried on with this long enough.

Gentlemen, please refrain.