PDA

View Full Version : Nigeria may charge Cheney in Halliburton bribery probe

alant
December 02, 2010, 16:53
First Bush is warned he may face war crimes charges if he travels overseas, now Cheney may face bribery charges.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/02/AR2010120204195.html?hpid=moreheadlines
An Agence France-Presse wire out of Lagos, Nigeria, reports anti-corruption authorities there plan to file charges against former vice president Dick Cheney over a bribery scandal involving Halliburton, the oil services firm Cheney used to head.

V guy
December 02, 2010, 17:25
Nigeria??? Anti corruption authorities there?? :smile:

That is hilarious!!

Maybe William Cold Cash Jeffersons relatives or maybe Rangles and Waters relatives are on that commission??? Hahahahahahhaaaa!!! :biggrin:

jdluton
December 02, 2010, 18:25
[QUOTE]Originally posted by alant
[B]First Bush is warned he may face war crimes charges if he travels overseas, now Cheney may face bribery charges.

Wow.
I assume you think that this is damning for Cheney?
Nigeria accusing anyone of corruption/bribery?
You really are an idiot.

neilemore
December 02, 2010, 20:41
The moon may be made of cheese,

martin35
December 02, 2010, 21:20
I'm still waiting for the money they found and want to share with me from Nigeria.
Nothing happens in Nigeria without a bribe, there was a slave market there until well into the 20th century,,, probably still is.

motosapien
December 02, 2010, 21:35
What a laugh riot. What little yellow rag did you get this off of?

AndyC
December 02, 2010, 22:15
Originally posted by W.E.G.
Well, no matter, I don't think there is very good pheasant hunting in either one.
:D :beer:

jeffrey
December 02, 2010, 22:19
Originally posted by alant
First Bush is warned he may face war crimes charges if he travels overseas, now Cheney may face bribery charges.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/02/AR2010120204195.html?hpid=moreheadlines
An Agence France-Presse wire out of Lagos, Nigeria, reports anti-corruption authorities there plan to file charges against former vice president Dick Cheney over a bribery scandal involving Halliburton, the oil services firm Cheney used to head.

BUSHCHENEYHALIBURTONPALINHATEBUSHCHENEYHALIBURTONP ALINHATEBUSHCHENYHALIBURTON
PALINHATEBUSHCHENEYHALIBURTONPALINHATEBUSHCHENEYHA LIBURTONPALINHATEBUSHCHENEY

Try chanting this mantra anytime the real world starts getting you down. It will help you get to your happy place:sleep:

garandguy10
December 02, 2010, 22:53
I just got a email from the esteemed Colonel Charles de Esterbrook of the Nigerian General Council telling me that they have 10.5 million U.S. Dollars in an account and that due to a upcomming audit, they must transfer that money into my bank account in the USA.

They need my bank account numbers, but I do not have a bank account.

Alant, could you email them your bank account numbers for me? I promise that I will give you a substantial monetary reward for your cooperation in this urgent matter.

Blackmore
December 03, 2010, 07:06
Can't be much to this otherwise DABS would have posted it first or would at least have commented by now.

nwobhm
December 03, 2010, 08:45
Originally posted by W.E.G.
Two different countries: Nigeria and Niger

Are the people of either country still described as "Nigerians?"

Nigeria = Nigerian

Niger = Nigerien

ce
December 03, 2010, 09:35
A blind man from Cote de Ivoire would be known as an il voit rien.

nwobhm
December 03, 2010, 10:48
:biggrin:

def90
December 03, 2010, 11:23
Originally posted by garandguy10
I just got a email from the esteemed Colonel Charles de Esterbrook of the Nigerian General Council telling me that they have 10.5 million U.S. Dollars in an account and that due to a upcomming audit, they must transfer that money into my bank account in the USA.

They need my bank account numbers, but I do not have a bank account.

Alant, could you email them your bank account numbers for me? I promise that I will give you a substantial monetary reward for your cooperation in this urgent matter.

This all makes sense now, Cheney is behind the Nigerian emails as well..

ftierson
December 03, 2010, 12:44
Originally posted by def90
This all makes sense now, Cheney is behind the Nigerian emails as well..

Just doing Bush's bidding, I'm sure...

Forrest

bykerhd
December 03, 2010, 17:55
I would like to see Cheney appear in a Nigerian court to answer his accusers.
Favorite over-under shotgun in hand, a gaggle of well armed Secret Service agents and maybe a few hundred Marines for "security", I'm sure he would make a good impression.:wink:
Especially, with his trademark sneer and a hearty "Fughk You", or two to the judge to get his "hosts" in the right mood.:biggrin: :rofl:

Cheney would probably get an apology, reimbursement for costs and maybe a few more juicy contracts for Haliburton for his "trouble".:tongue:

Cheney has more balls than the entire Obummer administration put together.
With the possible exception of Hillary.:wink: I doubt he is much concerned about the Nigerians.

1911guy
December 03, 2010, 18:26
Nigeria, the place where fraud was certainly perfected even if were not invented. Gee, does that mean Chaney can't vacation there? This would be merely laughable if it were just a marginally corrupt country but Nigeria! Isn't this sorta like having Iran and Libya as chairs on the U.N. Civil Rights panel??

renaissance_warrior
December 03, 2010, 18:48
1911, makes perfect sence to me. That press release should be in the dictionary unde the word 'irony' as a definition.

DABTL
December 03, 2010, 22:34
Originally posted by bykerhd
I would like to see Cheney appear in a Nigerian court to answer his accusers.
Favorite over-under shotgun in hand, a gaggle of well armed Secret Service agents and maybe a few hundred Marines for "security", I'm sure he would make a good impression.:wink:
Especially, with his trademark sneer and a hearty "Fughk You", or two to the judge to get his "hosts" in the right mood.:biggrin: :rofl:

Cheney would probably get an apology, reimbursement for costs and maybe a few more juicy contracts for Haliburton for his "trouble".:tongue:

Cheney has more balls than the entire Obummer administration put together.
With the possible exception of Hillary.:wink: I doubt he is much concerned about the Nigerians.

I do not think you have been to Lagos. Not a fun place to be. You can wager the farm that Cheney is not a happy camper about this.

Firestarter
December 03, 2010, 22:53
Originally posted by DABTL

I do not think you have been to Lagos. Not a fun place to be. You can wager the farm that Cheney is not a happy camper about this.

Cheney will not lose one minutes sleep over this Bill. :rofl:

He had way more on his plate as Vice President.

Take your mental masturbation someplace else.

Have you seen the new GM's lately? Snug looking little tailpipes on em...:tongue:

DABTL
December 04, 2010, 07:05
Originally posted by Firestarter

Cheney will not lose one minutes sleep over this Bill. :rofl:

He had way more on his plate as Vice President.

Take your mental masturbation someplace else.

Have you seen the new GM's lately? Snug looking little tailpipes on em...:tongue:

Hmmm, I have actually had experience with the Nigerian legal system and some experience with the country.

A Nigerian prison is not where I would want to vacation. In fact staying in downtown Lagos overnight is not something I would recommend to anyone.

And, we do have an extradition treaty with the government there and it does control a lot of oil. So, oil for cars or Cheney might be the choice. But, you can bet Cheney is sweating like a pig over this. That is why he probably has people pushing Obama to keep him safely in the US.

The prospect of watching the little monster snarl at a Nigerian Judge does give me a bit of a chuckle however. A little time in prison never hurts anyone, so long as it is not me.:)

Firestarter
December 04, 2010, 09:47
Originally posted by DABTL

A little time in prison never hurts anyone, so long as it is not me.:)

Is this the motto on the business cards you hand out to prospective clients?

Cheney isn't losing a bit of sleep. Wish in one hand and crap in the other...see which fills up first Bill.