PDA

View Full Version : Phelps - "Thank God for more dead children in Oklahoma"

AndyC
November 19, 2010, 19:47
TOPEKA, Kan. -- A controversial Kansas church is changing its protest plan after an incident in Oklahoma last week.

Members of the Westboro Baptist Church said they want revenge after someone slashed the tires on their van during visit to protest a military funeral in McAlester. The group said it plans to now target funerals for Oklahoma children.

The Westboro Baptist Church's website now reads "God Hates Oklahoma" and "The Lord curses them by killing Oklahoma's children and casting them into hell. Thank God for more dead children in Oklahoma."

http://www.koco.com/r/25833473/detail.html

:mad: :mad: :mad:

xcpd69
November 19, 2010, 19:55
That will quite likely cause a wee bit harsher reaction than slicing tires.

"You ain't in Kansas, no more...."

Maybe they'll try some gangbanger's funeral.......:angel:

renaissance_warrior
November 19, 2010, 21:52
Yes and the good guys will place red bandannas underneath the windshield wipers of the fine Westboro folks vehicles at a 'blue' funeral. :rofl:

Tires would be the least of their worries.

Stranger
November 19, 2010, 21:58
Originally posted by AndyC

http://www.koco.com/r/25833473/detail.html

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Many years ago DABTL correctly pegged the Phelps clan for exactly what they are: a bunch of scum-sucking, money-hungry lawyers who have no morals and will stoop to any means necessay to bring a civil lawsuit against a local government. Unfortunately for Phelps, most municipalities have gotten wise, and locals are doing the enforcing (i.e. anonymous folks slashing tires).

It doesn't pay to sue Joe Blow for money he doesn't have.

I look forward to the day when Phelps Inc. goes under and all his disgusting progeny rot away.

hagar
November 19, 2010, 22:03
Time for a church to catch fire in the middle of the night. It's not a real church either, exccept if you could call a church of evil a church.

FAL freek
November 20, 2010, 00:25
Remember one of their members doing a live interview with some news anchor years back about their protests they do during military funerals. Watching her tirade during the interview was comical, until you realized she actually believed everything she was saying. That woman was nucking futs.

Texas Jaguar
November 20, 2010, 01:28
If they show up in McAlester, Oklahoma protesting at childrens funerals they will be sorry. In fact they will probably wish their mothers never met their fathers. South East Oklahoma is notorious for several things. Relegious fundamentalism is one and moonshining was the other. The Klan also had deep roots in that part of Oklahoma decades ago. These days the moonshing has been replaced by meth and grass. The Klan is gone but the mentality is not. There are individuals who are about as concerned about a prison term as a Hells Angel is concerned about bad breath. The Westboro crowd should have been satisfied to get out of town with only their tires slashed. If they return for revenge to McAlester or anywhere else in South Eastern Oklahoma they may well learn the meaning of the verse that states "Vengence is mine, sayth the Lord'. There are any of number of people in that neck of the woods more than willing to do the Lords work.

SWOHFAL
November 20, 2010, 04:39
Fukkers are practically begging to be shot. :rolleyes:

martin35
November 20, 2010, 12:06
Cousins should not have carnal knowledge of one another.

hagar
November 20, 2010, 20:26
Originally posted by martin35

Second cousin OK?:rolleyes:

SWOHFAL
November 20, 2010, 22:22
Originally posted by martin35

I believe their propinquity is closer than that.

WarriorPoet
November 20, 2010, 22:25
I think there used to be a vid on the net from inside the westboro church van as these psychos went to protest a funeral.......but they hightailed it out when a rock, or something, broke out a window.

Gave me warm fuzzies :wink:

-WP

Aifwikir
November 20, 2010, 23:52
For us "Patriot Guard Riders" the West Boro church has been a thorn for some time. We have been NON Violent toward them since our founding. We will continue to be Non Violent toward them. Our goal is to shield the greiving families from their hatred. The PGR has protected Military funerals and I don't see that changing any time soon. What the people of Mc Alister, OK did was understandable but un-necessary. PGR has been putting knots in the West boro's panties for years without slashing tires. (I think they did it to themselves to get sympathy)

We'll see what happens next.

:D
Aif

SWOHFAL
November 21, 2010, 03:39
Originally posted by Aifwikir
For us "Patriot Guard Riders" the West Boro church has been a thorn for some time. We have been NON Violent toward them since our founding. We will continue to be Non Violent toward them. Our goal is to shield the greiving families from their hatred. The PGR has protected Military funerals and I don't see that changing any time soon. What the people of Mc Alister, OK did was understandable but un-necessary. PGR has been putting knots in the West boro's panties for years without slashing tires. (I think they did it to themselves to get sympathy)

We'll see what happens next.

Aif

I think it will be someone else who decides to eschew non-violence, especially regarding children. Soldiers are something different and chose to go in harms way, but wishing someone's kid dead will probably set someone off.

101ABN327
November 22, 2010, 15:02
These anti American shit bags didn't receive a warm welcome in McAlester. While they were protesting a young man who died in the service of this country, seems their tires went flat and they couldn't find anyone that would fix them. I wonder how many of these clowns there really are and what they do, to be able to travel around and act like fools at funerals. This will get really ugly one of these days...

Aifwikir
November 23, 2010, 02:42
Phelps and his crew are Lawyers who happen to own a church.

Aif

SWOHFAL
November 23, 2010, 14:28
Phelps and his crew are Lawyers who happen to own a church.

Aif

Phelps was a civil rights attorney and a registered democrat. :rofl:

AndyC
November 26, 2010, 22:09
For us "Patriot Guard Riders"
My thanks for taking part :bow:

Sparkey762
November 26, 2010, 22:43
Originally posted by AndyC

My thanks for taking part :bow:

+1 :bigangel:

Aifwikir
November 27, 2010, 03:28
I first thought that standing a Flag Line at a Military Funeral was going to be "No big deal" emotionally. But when the family of the fallen warrior personally thanks each one of us, I always get choked up. I HAVE been humbled by these proceedings. It is my honor to stand the line with PGR.

Aif

alant
November 27, 2010, 09:35
Thank God Maine is a long way from their "church". Having presented the burial flag to NOK a few times I wouldn't want to deal with these jerks showing up to protest.