gates
November 04, 2010, 16:23
good stuff

renaissance_warrior
November 04, 2010, 17:00
Sure won't hurt his income! lol

gates
November 04, 2010, 22:38
Beck didn't attribute - the only folks that recognized the use of Karls work were TF members that READ - the DAY BEFORE - what Beck was covering:-) Beck even used the same commod chart that Karl posted in his Ticker.

alant
November 05, 2010, 06:22
Glenn Beck - now that adds credibility, it must be true! BUY GOLD, buy "food insurance", buy seeds!!!

cpd109
November 05, 2010, 11:00
Originally posted by alant
Glenn Beck - now that adds credibility, it must be true! BUY GOLD, buy "food insurance", buy seeds!!!

Yeah, you're right- he's full of crap. Now that we have that settled, tell me how many people you have seen on TV that says everything thing is fine, the economy has turned around, green shoots are coming up everywhere, blah, blah, blah.

Oh, leave the gubmint people out out of your number- they will lie to keep their jobs.

Now, what is wrong with having some food put aside (like the gubmint said to do after 9/11), have some gold (I can't afford any so I have only what's on my finger) and have some seeds that will reproduce seeds with a crop to cut my food costs? Oh, and a gun to defned myself against the noises at night and thugs in the neigborhood?

cpd109
November 05, 2010, 11:17
Originally posted by alant

Here you go, eat this. You'll love it. Well, maybe not....

http://standeyo.com/NEWS/10_Food_Water/101104.foodsellers.grit.teeth.html

gates
November 05, 2010, 11:36
Alant you are missing the point - the POINT is that the message is getting out there - whether you believe it or not is irrelevant - MILLIONS watch his show and TENS of millions listen to Rush - the message WILL resonate with ALOT of fricken people.