PDA

View Full Version : drum mag for MAC 11/9

riffraff2
November 03, 2010, 16:38
It has been a few years since I did a search for one of these, so, does anyone know of if someone started producing these lately? I have a lelect fire MAC and while I don't really need a drum mag it would be one of those cool things to have. Thanks in advance for any new information.

I don't really want a drum that was converted from something else unless they really really do work.

greenpeas
November 04, 2010, 14:41
There's a thread in the Gunsmithing forums over on UziTalk about converting the Suomi drums to run in the M/11. I've made a few, they work very well. I might be willing to sell one. They are a pain in the ass to build so I'm not giving them away!

You might want to wait and get on the list for the Lage Max31. It's a M11/9 upper that takes Suomi drums and coffin magazines. They are supposed to be available in Jan. He makes some nice stuff but the upper costs like $900.

There is a thread on the max31 in the mac section of uzitalk.

riffraff2
November 04, 2010, 17:10
Originally posted by greenpeas
There's a thread in the Gunsmithing forums over on UziTalk about converting the Suomi drums to run in the M/11. I've made a few, they work very well. I might be willing to sell one. They are a pain in the ass to build so I'm not giving them away!

You might want to wait and get on the list for the Lage Max31. It's a M11/9 upper that takes Suomi drums and coffin magazines. They are supposed to be available in Jan. He makes some nice stuff but the upper costs like $900.

There is a thread on the max31 in the mac section of uzitalk.

Thanks for the info. I do have the Uzitalk forums in my favorites but have not took the time to check it out yet.