PDA

View Full Version : TSA now authorized to grope your kids genitals

John Culver
November 02, 2010, 12:25
Yah, full genital front of hand groping now.

http://www.networkworld.com/community/blog/tsa-show-us-your-body-or-well-feel-you

the new TSA pat down "would be sexual assault anywhere else."

D P Six
November 02, 2010, 16:04
Sheep have no rights as they go before the butcher's knife. The federal government says neither do US citizens.

JasonB
November 02, 2010, 16:07
Need to bring this up the next time there is an administration change to (R) and see how many members will tell you how they like this kind of thing.

cpd109
November 02, 2010, 16:37
I wonder how many are pediphiles? Just sayin'.

I have no confidence in their hiring practices. Even less now that the feral gubmint is doing it. At least the contractors had standards that they tried to meet.

Moms and Dads, watch the kids and the TSA agents. Shouldn't search too long you know. And watch for a smile on the agent's face, too big a smile means trouble!

Deltaten
November 02, 2010, 16:57
So, OK.. I go to the link and what do I see??

Either a fella wearing a hood or a Female TSA employee wearing a fargin' headscarf !!!!! C'mon, say it ain't so.....a Muslim woman doing pat downs?
How convenient ! Stop and frisk all the little girls and boys, elderly nuns and wheel-chair bound oldsters......and make sure to let Moohammered pass unnoticed or scanned!?!?!?!?!

What's next? Mad bombers alongside the queue asking all and sundry to take their "packages" thru for them? Automatic DNA scans to omit any results on Middle-Eastern males of a certain age?

Sheesh!

martin35
November 02, 2010, 17:05
How many times will they let you go through for a dollar?

L Haney
November 02, 2010, 20:47
Shame is, I'd never get pulled out for a "rigid object". Gettin' old sucks.

ronnymi
November 02, 2010, 22:24
Just let them know how much you enjoy it . "Oh yes, oh yes , give me more, yes more, OH YES, right there."

That could change their procedure.

cpd109
November 02, 2010, 22:56
Originally posted by ronnymi
Just let them know how much you enjoy it . "Oh yes, oh yes , give me more, yes more, OH YES, right there."

That could change their procedure.

Or give them ideas for other or additional employment.

alant
November 03, 2010, 01:02
Do they get to say "cough please"?

If only Michael Jackson were alive to see this.

New job for defrocked priests?

John Culver
November 03, 2010, 02:16
makes ya wonder what they do of all the saved pictures of naked kids on the scanners.

If you had them on your puter its jail. If the govt has them, its security

RG Coburn
November 03, 2010, 08:16
Feed your kids lots of baked beans and hard-boiled eggs before you go to the airport. Tell them to hold it until the magic moment...

longhair51
November 03, 2010, 09:14
Originally posted by martin35
How many times will they let you go through for a dollar?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I was thinkin the same thing!

thunderchicken
November 03, 2010, 10:24
This is timely. I just got a TSA pat down and apparently the particular areas to be searched are conveyed by radio to the TSA employee. I got waistband and right leg, but while waiting for the orders to crackle in I heard the employee chant "don't say groin, don't say groin, don't say groin"

1911guy
November 03, 2010, 10:57
You could have a lot of fun at their expense with this. I like the sexual noises idea or asking them to scratch over a little more and the like.

Blue Monster
November 03, 2010, 10:58
I don't fly commercial anymore.

L Haney
November 03, 2010, 11:52
Originally posted by 308bolt

...or are they just looking for jihadist nuts?

Dammit, boy! :rofl: :rofl: http://*********.com/exco/smilies.php?boardid=26584#

EinheitElf
November 03, 2010, 20:11
Ask for a cig or the old..'while you're down there...'

Ask them how much for full service or GFE...

Like you guys say..'oh yea..little to the right...oooohhh I Co&%&*^$&&^$&$!!!!!!!!! 'whew! ....can I change my underwear here?'

Lousy sic fuks...If I had a child I would NOT let them touch my child..I will do any sensitive checks with them looking on or I will beat the shit out of them if ANYTHING looks fishy...which it all does.....

:redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:

JasonB
November 03, 2010, 21:21
Now which bunch got TSA started again? :biggrin:

John Culver
November 04, 2010, 21:46
Originally posted by JasonB
Now which bunch got TSA started again? :biggrin:

The Govt, duh. whats your point?

JasonB
November 04, 2010, 22:09
Originally posted by John Culver

The Govt, duh. whats your point?

More specific. Who was running the Govt. at the time?

L Haney
November 04, 2010, 22:33

More specific. Who was running the Govt. at the time?

Does it matter? Their ain't no phuckin' difference. Moron.

Munster30
November 05, 2010, 15:16
Originally posted by martin35
How many times will they let you go through for a dollar? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JasonB
November 05, 2010, 16:27
Originally posted by L Haney

Does it matter? Their ain't no phuckin' difference. Moron.

Yes it does matter.

No there is no difference.

Sounds like I stepped on your toes.

FAL freek
November 05, 2010, 21:33
Crap next time I gotta fly the friendly skies I'll make sure my guard is a wimmins. Make sure I refuse a male guard and make a woman give me a search. Throw it back at em.Originally posted by cpd109
I wonder how many are pediphiles? Just sayin'.

I have no confidence in their hiring practices. Even less now that the feral gubmint is doing it. At least the contractors had standards that they tried to meet.

Moms and Dads, watch the kids and the TSA agents. Shouldn't search too long you know. And watch for a smile on the agent's face, too big a smile means trouble! First thought myself. Figured it might be one of the job perks for pervs seeing as their pay isn't that great and the turnover rate is reportedly high.

one hand clapping
November 06, 2010, 10:10
Kinda makes the gestapo's "show me your papers" seem down right civilized

JasonB
November 06, 2010, 17:01
Originally posted by one hand clapping
Kinda makes the gestapo's "show me your papers" seem down right civilized

If you really think about it, showing the papers has been going on here the whole time everyone was supposed to laugh or get pissed off about it when referenced in movies depending on the genre. The papers might not have been a travel itenerary, but considering "where are you going," "where have you been," and similar are typical questions it really isn't that different.

101ABN327
November 07, 2010, 08:07
TSA is a joke!

John Culver
November 07, 2010, 23:55
Originally posted by 101ABN327
TSA is a joke!

Its not a joke when they actively violate your constitutional rights

thunderchicken
November 08, 2010, 17:44
TSA makes the white women feel safer. Most of public policy from health care reform to leash laws is about making the white women feel safer.

John Culver
November 08, 2010, 23:36
Originally posted by thunderchicken
TSA makes the white women feel safer. Most of public policy from health care reform to leash laws is about making the white women feel safer.

must be why pelosi flies on a private plane.

Aint no one, even the TSA, that could be paid enough to pat her down.

Pistolwiz
November 09, 2010, 19:09

FIFY- Its not a joke when they actively violate your inalienable rights.

101ABN327
November 15, 2010, 15:18

I was referring to their "mission"... What they are doing at the gate is a crime. This is going to get ugly...

JasonB
November 15, 2010, 17:42
Originally posted by 101ABN327
This is going to get ugly...

Ugly like how?

onebigelf
November 15, 2010, 19:17
They are telling us the scanners aren't that detailed, nothing anyone should get excited by or about. The pictures they show are like the one on the left:
http://www.worldculturepictorial.com/images/content_2/full-body-scanner-image.jpg

Of course they can have the one on the right by hitting "Invert".

Airport screeners will have access to huge high definition images that, once inverted, will allow them to see every minute detail of your body. TV viewers have been misled by blurring of faces and genitals of people in the images. When it comes to the real thing, your sexual organs and those of your children will be on full display to officials sat alone in back rooms, and with a simple inversion trick, your daughter’s naked body in full living high definition color will be there to be enjoyed by screeners. As we reported yesterday, claims that the body scanners did not provide details of genitals were disproven after a London Guardian journalist who was present at a trial for the machines earlier this week reported that the devices produce an image which make “genitals eerily visible.” German Security advisor Hans-Detlef Dau, a representative for a company that sells the scanners, admits that the machines, “show intimate piercings, catheters and the form of breasts and penises”. It is important to stress that this is a low resolution image. Airport screeners will have access to huge high definition images that, once inverted, will allow them to see every minute detail of your body.

John

ThunderGod
November 16, 2010, 13:02
Teach your kids to scream "Stranger Danger!!!" at the top of their lungs the instant the TSA Perv touches them. Anywhere. Normal adults will react to that very negatively, and the TSAPs will not know how to.

Get the names of any TSAP that touches your child. When you get home, IMMEDIATELY contact you State's Attorney General's office and file a child-molestation complaint. Let the TSAPs explain how touching a little boy's or girl's "No Zone" is NOT a violation of the child, and the Law.

"And, where did the mean, scary person touch you, Sally?" isn't something Napolitano wants to explain to the public.

TideWater 41009
November 17, 2010, 00:05
Originally posted by onebigelf
They are telling us the scanners aren't that detailed, nothing anyone should get excited by or about. The pictures they show are like the one on the left:
http://www.worldculturepictorial.com/images/content_2/full-body-scanner-image.jpg

Of course they can have the one on the right by hitting "Invert".

John

Unfortunately for the TSA screeners, most passengers look more like DABTL rather than the babe in your picture.

John Culver
November 17, 2010, 03:14
Originally posted by TideWater 41009

Unfortunately for the TSA screeners, most passengers look more like DABTL rather than the babe in your picture.

thats how they see your kids too, and yes they save the pictures

TideWater 41009
November 17, 2010, 23:04

thats how they see your kids too...

Wrong. You ass-umed.

John Culver
November 18, 2010, 00:32
Kids go through the scanners just as adults do, no difference.

TideWater 41009
November 18, 2010, 18:02
Oh, never mind. It was over your head.

But back to topic; as I posted earlier, I do not see any Constitutional violation regarding the searches or not being allowed to carry personal weapons, since flying on a commercial airplane is voluntary. You are informed ahead of time that you will be subect to search, so if you are the squimish type, or concerned about the modesty of your ol' lady or kids, that would be the time to make other transportation plans.

I travel by airplane regularly. I don't care for the time delay and humiliation of going through security any more than anyone else, but I don't bitch about it, because I could walk or drive to my destination if I wanted to, or fly my own plane, charter a private plane, ride a train, taxi, etc.

I am a strong believer in profiling, and I think it should be a required part of training for the security personell.

Bama Steve
November 18, 2010, 18:13
Yes - PROFILING is the answer.

When that culture/religion of death gets enough humiliation they will police their own kind.

Contact your reps, regularly.

Enough is enough.

JasonB
November 18, 2010, 18:30

But back to topic; as I posted earlier, I do not see any Constitutional violation regarding the searches or not being allowed to carry personal weapons, since flying on a commercial airplane is voluntary. You are informed ahead of time that you will be subect to search, so if you are the squimish type, or concerned about the modesty of your ol' lady or kids, that would be the time to make other transportation plans.

What forms of involuntary travel can you think of?

alant
November 18, 2010, 18:31
Israelis claim there system is better. No full-body scanner, but you are subject to questions and a complete search of luggage. You will have to show ID before entering the terminal building.

While in line for ticketing you will be asked for ID and to show why you are in the airport, where you are going, where you are coming from, why you are traveling, who you are traveling with, etc.

At the ticket counter they will check your luggage. YOU will be the one taking items out of your bag on their instruction.

What's that?

A bottle of wine.

Please take it out of your bag and show it to me.

How did you get it?

I bought it in a store.

Where was the store?

In Oakland, CA.

Did the clerk hand it to you or did you pick it off the shelf yourself?

And so on. For each bag. Carry ons will be X-rayed as we do in the US, but you won't have to take off your shoes.

Security is trained to pick up on body language and any funky answers will result in more thorough screening.

This is not feel good TSA security theater, it's expensive and time consuming.

Expect it to take 3 hours.

maddawg308
November 18, 2010, 19:07
Count me out - I'm not flying as long as the policy of the TSA is to either take nude pictures of us, or perform state-sanctioned sexual assault on our persons.

What concerns me is reports from within TSA and Homeland Security that they are considering these measure for ALL public transportation.

I also have a bad feeling that this will end up with either dead passengers or dead TSA agents. All revolt takes is a spark, and then the world goes downhill from that point.

This TSA issue has so many sparks, at so many locations around the country, a case of BIC lighters is getting jealous.

TideWater 41009
November 18, 2010, 19:34

What forms of involuntary travel can you think of?

Several. What is your point, Sherlock?

JasonB
November 18, 2010, 19:52

Several. What is your point, Sherlock?

What are those forms of involuntary travel where you wouldn't support this kind of behavior?

tuck0411
November 18, 2010, 20:25
It gets better:
http://www.redstate.com/erick/2010/11/18/another-tsa-outrage/

TideWater 41009
November 18, 2010, 22:45

What are those forms of involuntary travel where you wouldn't support this kind of behavior?

(yawn...)

Beckman
November 19, 2010, 00:24
Well, the good part is that if you want to know if your kids' teacher is a child molester, you can simply ask, "Did he touch you the same way the disgusting man at the airport touched you?"

JasonB
November 19, 2010, 06:57

(yawn...)

So you are ok with this happening before any other activitiy is engaged in. Kinda figured as much.