PDA

View Full Version : My greatest fear...

gates
October 21, 2010, 23:04
That what has been considered conspiracy TIN over the last few decades turns out to be TRUE! If that IS the case, then we will have a Civil War if not WW3 probably BOTH!...

I notice Bill no longer calls me a war monger, calling for insurrection! BUT, what if insurrection is what we MUST do to preserve the Republic? there IS a reason we have the 2nd Ammd. - and he knows what it is!

I am pretty damn sure we are headed down this road - many, MANY will die - I hope I am wrong!

And YES I read something tonight that prompted this post...

W.E.G.
October 21, 2010, 23:32
Did Denninger bug-out yet?

I would figure all that gold would weigh him down with the zombies trailing him so close.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0sUZ1gxeaeI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0sUZ1gxeaeI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

gates
October 21, 2010, 23:45
no

gates
October 22, 2010, 00:07
I am an Occam's Razor type of guy:

http://exiledonline.com/confessions-of-a-wall-st-nihilist-forget-about-goldman-sachs-our-entire-economy-is-built-on-fraud/

wall.e
October 22, 2010, 09:43
Damn, gates..I chose to read that with my morning coffee too.

ce
October 22, 2010, 14:01
I got some groceries, some peanut butter, to last a couple of days.

carguym14
October 22, 2010, 14:09
Originally posted by ce
I got some groceries, some peanut butter, to last a couple of days.

The sound of gunfire,off in the distance...................I'm gettin used to it now.

:shades:

One of my all time favorites.

L Haney
October 22, 2010, 14:10
Lots of preps for a possible life during wartime going on right now.

carguym14
October 22, 2010, 14:13
I've been saying for a long time there is no way out and war will be the answer.

I do not want a war,but see no other way out.Vote?Those drawing from the trough pretty much outnumber those of us putting in the trough.

We The People have let this go on way too long to have any kind of easy fix now.Kicking the can down the road can only go so far.

motosapien
October 22, 2010, 15:35
A coordinated multi-national bio attack aimed at reducing the world's population by about half would do it nicely for them. It would solve a host of problems from unemployment to under funded pensions and entitlement programs. Nothing is off the table with this crowd..........hell, they would see themselves as "saviors of the planet" and expect Noble Prizes for their efforts.

okiefarmer
October 22, 2010, 16:31
The U.S. had a plan in place, or were serisously thinking about it, but Hitler and the germans beat us to it. Google up American Eugenics and ponder that scenario.

Which group do you think the fedgods would deem unnecessary, perhaps a bunch of guys with a bunch more guns who could defend themselves, or those poor poor black and hispanic populations (white included in this group too) that are already dependant on them for daily sustenance.

Skilter
October 22, 2010, 17:42
I am a racist... I only support those that want to be productive.

torquemada055
October 22, 2010, 17:53
I am a racist.

This would be incorrect, you would be a bigot....:biggrin:

W.E.G.
October 22, 2010, 17:56
I changed my hairstyle so many times now
don't know what I look like!
You make me shiver, I feel so tender
we make a pretty good team

alant
October 22, 2010, 18:20
Your greatest fear should be running out of ammo.

http://www.olive-drab.com/images/ammo_pallets_hrpe_1942_800.jpg

gates
October 22, 2010, 18:39
That I have covered:-) doubt i'll live long enough to run out...

Eric Bryant
October 22, 2010, 18:44
Originally posted by gates
I am an Occam's Razor type of guy:

http://exiledonline.com/confessions-of-a-wall-st-nihilist-forget-about-goldman-sachs-our-entire-economy-is-built-on-fraud/

This is one of the most entertaining and thought-provoking articles I've read in a long time - thanks for posting it! :bow:

Bama Steve
October 22, 2010, 19:58
"Area Weapons"; well placed/controlled . . .

Sounds like terrorists on the MSM when in fact it is good old Jim down the road taking out both freeloaders and their legal-enablers alike while they attempt to pillage his life's work/savings/preparations because they feel entitled to it.

This is an ugly topic but waaay too familiar . . .

I might just charge-up a dump-truck load of ammo and food, then pay it off slowly until any accounting of that debt is impossible to trace.

:D

Barbcue
October 22, 2010, 21:25
Originally posted by Eric Bryant

This is one of the most entertaining and thought-provoking articles I've read in a long time - thanks for posting it! :bow:

not to mention depressing.

:sad:

Bama Steve
October 22, 2010, 21:31
3000 fps ain't that hard to come up with in a small package.

Why so glum?

Start thinkin' . . .

:D

gates
October 23, 2010, 01:42
Bama - who the hell wants to glue nails to a lb of Tannerite? post your source of C4:-)

DABTL
October 23, 2010, 07:06
That what has been considered conspiracy TIN over the last few decades turns out to be TRUE! If that IS the case, then we will have a Civil War if not WW3 probably BOTH!...

I notice Bill no longer calls me a war monger, calling for insurrection! BUT, what if insurrection is what we MUST do to preserve the Republic? there IS a reason we have the 2nd Ammd. - and he knows what it is!

I am pretty damn sure we are headed down this road - many, MANY will die - I hope I am wrong!

And YES I read something tonight that prompted this post...

Just start shooting dummy. Wars are easy to start hard to finish and uncertain in any outcome.

If you are dead, why bother?

carguym14
October 23, 2010, 08:18
Originally posted by DABTL

Just start shooting dummy. Wars are easy to start hard to finish and uncertain in any outcome.

If you are dead, why bother?

Just curious how you think we get out of this mess?

How do we reconcile all the debt and all the entitlements?

Explain how we get a happy ending here.

gates
October 23, 2010, 08:44
Did you read that article Bill?

rowjimmy
October 23, 2010, 10:29
We are all tamed sheeple and will do as we are told...there may be a world war, but there will be no revolution.

DABTL
October 23, 2010, 11:11
Did you read that article Bill?

Yes. And you still are a dummy promoting some kind of shooting.

Quit yammering, you are convinced you are right, the rest of the country is wrong and democracy has failed.

Get your gun out, load up and hit the streets. No one will miss you when you are dead.

DABTL
October 23, 2010, 11:18
Originally posted by carguym14

Just curious how you think we get out of this mess?

How do we reconcile all the debt and all the entitlements?

Explain how we get a happy ending here.

First, all the debt gets paid. The wealthy and the corporations just have to pay their part. People like Phil Gramm knew that taking money out to put into UBS to hide was a crime. They did it anyway. More hidey holes have to be eliminated. The Bush tax cuts repealed. So much for debt.

Take the cap off the SS and it is sound forever.

Health care reform will reduce debt.

Putting the country back to work, rather than creating phony financial products will encourage industry.

We also must end free trade with India, Pakistan and China as it exists today.

carguym14
October 23, 2010, 11:39
Originally posted by DABTL

First, all the debt gets paid. The wealthy and the corporations just have to pay their part. People like Phil Gramm knew that taking money out to put into UBS to hide was a crime. They did it anyway. More hidey holes have to be eliminated. The Bush tax cuts repealed. So much for debt.

Take the cap off the SS and it is sound forever.

Health care reform will reduce debt.

Putting the country back to work, rather than creating phony financial products will encourage industry.

We also must end free trade with India, Pakistan and China as it exists today.

Why aren't you at the White House????

Such an easy fix,it's surprising no one has come up with that!!

:bow:

gates
October 23, 2010, 12:35
Bill you are so full of shit - I'm not going to waste my time dissecting your pollyanna list of fixes - if it was all that easy it would have been done - The Dems have OWNED congress and the Whitehouse now going on two years and have not implimented ANY of what you suggest - ever wonder why...

Until we address the fraud, drive it from the system, re-institute the rule of law and punish those that brought us to this point the system does not get fixed - the economy does not recover - truly recover on a solid foundation - again, ever wonder WHY neither party will go after wallstreet and the banks...

I think I have posted a couple of pretty compelling articles that explain EXACTLY why... what you suggest is that we attempt to rebuild our economic castle on another bed of loose sand - not this time - the public knows the game this time around - want proof - 70% of the mkt volume is created by HFT computers - the Average American investor has given wallstreet the middle finger!.

carguym14
October 23, 2010, 14:11
Read this:

http://www.washingtonreb.com/2010/10/18/as-distant-muskets-near/

gates
October 23, 2010, 14:37
Well... the establishment minded - like Bill - would probably rather people like this keep their opinions to themselves - can't have the people figuring out the scam - might do something crazy - like OBJECT!

DABTL
October 23, 2010, 15:10
Well... the establishment minded - like Bill - would probably rather people like this keep their opinions to themselves - can't have the people figuring out the scam - might do something crazy - like OBJECT!

Oh, now, Gates, I want you to start the new revolution. You are practically the new Paul Revere. All you need to do is start it to become a hero or a corpse.

You have all the right ideas, voting is for sissys. It takes a real man to toss out two hundred or so years of democracy.

You are not a sheep. You should man up and take action.

Of course, what happens after is unclear. You think purified government. I think death, destruction and chaos for years.

Get with it cowboy. Show us how manly you are.

MtnWulf
October 23, 2010, 15:23
I think death, destruction and chaos for years. Dumb Ass Bill The Libtard

Seems we are going to have that if no one does anything to stop our current government policies.

ce
October 23, 2010, 16:08
Democracy died in Viet Nam, Bill, and this country has since gone Communist, so enjoy The Terror, you brought it on us all, you and every Liberal stooge that ever minced a douche.

Anyway, shouldn't you be helping to build a Mosque in Denton, or suing an oil company, or campaigning for ropes and chains or something?

These discussions are really beneath your dignity, all this rabble arousing.

gates
October 23, 2010, 17:41
Bill - it's not gonna happen like that -I am not going to be shooting gov't officials - I am going to have to defend myself and family against roving bands of gang bangers and leechfuks that had their welfare checks cut off - kinda like what we are seeing in France right now - THATS whats gonna happen -

How about addressing the fraud and corruption - the restoration of the rule of law - how exactly Mr. Attorney - are we supposed to achieve that if voting is nothing more than getting the new old - the new batch STILL unwilling prosecute the fraud and corruption - hell, NEITHER party will even DISCUSS IT right now! - honest question!

DABTL
October 24, 2010, 08:00
Bill - it's not gonna happen like that -I am not going to be shooting gov't officials - I am going to have to defend myself and family against roving bands of gang bangers and leechfuks that had their welfare checks cut off - kinda like what we are seeing in France right now - THATS whats gonna happen -

How about addressing the fraud and corruption - the restoration of the rule of law - how exactly Mr. Attorney - are we supposed to achieve that if voting is nothing more than getting the new old - the new batch STILL unwilling prosecute the fraud and corruption - hell, NEITHER party will even DISCUSS IT right now! - honest question!

I hesitate to point out that you put into power those who destroyed the rule of law. Torture? Meh. Kidnapping? Meh. Phony investments? Meh.

Until you were impacted you were the cheering squad.

Financial regulations? Toss'em. Too much government. So, Phil Gramm took away the economy and made banks predators rather than safe keeping establishments.

And, now you support raging lunatics who want even less regulation of banks and Wall Street all the while you rage how unfair it all is and the dangers of minorities prowling the streets.

If we had programs to help the middle class it would help all of those who do not depend on Wall Street chicanery for their living. Even you.

But, just keep on ranting about communism, Muslims and aliens. That is the idea. Keep on being distracted and elect lunatics.

DABTL
October 24, 2010, 08:01
Originally posted by ce
Democracy died in Viet Nam, Bill, and this country has since gone Communist, so enjoy The Terror, you brought it on us all, you and every Liberal stooge that ever minced a douche.

Anyway, shouldn't you be helping to build a Mosque in Denton, or suing an oil company, or campaigning for ropes and chains or something?

These discussions are really beneath your dignity, all this rabble arousing.

Hard to imagine anyone who lives in New Mexico with that xenophobic condition.

gates
October 24, 2010, 09:41
Nice try Bill - we are where we are - how do we root out the fraud and corruption not only in our banks but in our govt that is in league with them when NEITHER party will broach the subject and no one CURRENTLY seeking office will broach the subject - how Bill.

Eric Bryant
October 24, 2010, 10:38
gates - don't bother. You're one of the least partisan folks here, and anyone who paints you with the broad brush of party politics isn't deserving of a response. Walk away.

Of course, I'm really crappy at following my own advice ;)

DABTL
October 24, 2010, 12:44
Nice try Bill - we are where we are - how do we root out the fraud and corruption not only in our banks but in our govt that is in league with them when NEITHER party will broach the subject and no one CURRENTLY seeking office will broach the subject - how Bill.

Rome was not destroyed in a day. It took time. I would rather move on this stuff in a manner more likely to cost the public as little as possible than to just start indicting people without regard to the financial mess that will suddenly develop.

For instance, if the dumb money keeps coming in to pay most of these mortgages, the losses will be much less. If the dumb money begins to challenge mortgages not in default, then the problem gets worse.

Remember, we insure through the FDIC the deposits these fools have bet on Wall Street. Just one more side effect of repealing Glast-Stegal.

Want to know how the smart money is playing this election? Most of the Wall Street/banking money is going to Republicans. Get it?

gates
October 24, 2010, 12:57
What I "GET" is that your incremental approach guarantees that NOTHING changes - what you don't seem to GET is that the people you call "DUMB MONEY" are the friggin middle class of America you dummy! the VERY people you want to protect...this is not JUST about the mortgage issue - it's about SYSTEMIC fraud - YES there will be ALOT of pain - you can't live beyond your means for decades and not expect a shock when you stop doing it - bro the alternative is what you like to continually accuse me of promoting- revolution - I am TRYING to find a realistic alternative.

gates
October 24, 2010, 13:20
Fuk it - we need to start a new party - ONE issue - ONE pledge :" If elected I pledge to immediately concentrate ALL of my efforts on the Identification of the fraud commited against the American people - then I will pursue those who committed the fraud and PROSECUTE them - regardless of who they are or what position they hold!"

The trick will be to get the American people up to speed on what has been done to them - the original Tea Party people are already on board with this.

Of course you would have to explain what doing this would do to the system:-)
The fat, dumb, and happy caucus may not sign on.

Eric Bryant
October 24, 2010, 13:33
I'd much rather continue with the present path - blinding identifying with my present party, saying nasty things about the opposing party while ignoring that those same criticisms can also be fairly applied to my party, and focusing on wedge issues that are largely inconsequential to resolving the nation's existential threats.

gates
October 24, 2010, 13:47
Eric - Unfortunately you just described what is probably the majority in this country at the moment - that can hopefully be changed with enough exposure to the truth. Of course the MSM is conspiring against this for obvious reasons - thank God for the Internet.

alant
October 24, 2010, 19:35
Fuk it - we need to start a new party - ONE issue - ONE pledge :" If elected I pledge to immediately concentrate ALL of my efforts on the Identification of the fraud commited against the American people - then I will pursue those who committed the fraud and PROSECUTE them - regardless of who they are or what position they hold!"

The trick will be to get the American people up to speed on what has been done to them - the original Tea Party people are already on board with this.

Of course you would have to explain what doing this would do to the system:-)
The fat, dumb, and happy caucus may not sign on.

Not that I attend Tea Parties, but haven't heard word one about that pledge. You would think someone would've mentioned it - Glenn Beck, Sarah, somebody.

Maybe I missed that part of the Glenn Beck show every time, or maybe he saves it for his "Inside Extreme" group (I can barely stand to listen to small samples of the unextreme Beck).

Are you sure this pledge isn't from the Colbert Report? Sounds like something he'd do.

gates
October 24, 2010, 20:05
Alant - I wrote that pledge! - It's the pledge I would want to hear before backing ANY candidate - regardless of what letter is behind his or her name.