PDA

View Full Version : Bill - what do you think of this one?


gates
October 20, 2010, 11:47
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=169756

gates
October 20, 2010, 12:55
This has some fairly serious implications guys...

thunderchicken
October 20, 2010, 15:12
I'm sure Levine disagrees with the characterization and the petitioners have a right of appeal to a real Article III court. This is hardly the end of the republic.

Skilter
October 20, 2010, 22:34
We ... here ... have known that for 25 years...

DABTL
October 21, 2010, 00:07
Originally posted by gates
This has some fairly serious implications guys...

No more serious than torturing prisoners in the past decade.

Take a look at the banks and Wall Street. Wendy Gramm and Phil Gramm were and are corrupt.

It appears to me that common decency and honesty have been replaced by chicanery.

I did take a measure of hope when the President today told the banks and servicers to straighten out their business on their own. We will not be bailing them out, legalizing their transgressions or altering the course of the nation to help them out.

gates
October 21, 2010, 00:39
On the Gramm's you are 100% correct!

On the banks... talk... is talk... I will BELIEVE it when I see Holder slap the cuffs on Blankfein! THEN~ I become a democrate!

whatcha think the chances are?

brunop
October 21, 2010, 01:30
Originally posted by DABTL



I did take a measure of hope when the President today told the banks and servicers to straighten out their business on their own. We will not be bailing them out, legalizing their transgressions or altering the course of the nation to help them out.

Um, Bill? Are you lost in a time warp? Because the date on the above post is today, and that horse race ALREADY RAN.

If you had said those words when the current POTUS had taken office, I would have said, "Good luck". But since you said those words after he has already done all three, I have to ask if you are taking drugs. Did you miss the last 21 months?

All this tool is saying is that his office won't prosecute. "Go clean it up, boys. And make it quick and tidy, will ya?"

That quote you gave above is 1984 to a 'T'. The idiots and the kool-aid drinkers will all chant and repeat like it's the gospel.

Which one are you, again?

DABTL
October 21, 2010, 09:47
Originally posted by brunop


Um, Bill? Are you lost in a time warp? Because the date on the above post is today, and that horse race ALREADY RAN.

If you had said those words when the current POTUS had taken office, I would have said, "Good luck". But since you said those words after he has already done all three, I have to ask if you are taking drugs. Did you miss the last 21 months?

All this tool is saying is that his office won't prosecute. "Go clean it up, boys. And make it quick and tidy, will ya?"

That quote you gave above is 1984 to a 'T'. The idiots and the kool-aid drinkers will all chant and repeat like it's the gospel.

Which one are you, again?

I think you have the Bush TARP stuff in mind.

The banks have been told to work the problems out. This does not foreclose criminal prosecutions. That becomes increasingly likely as the details are exposed.

juanni
October 21, 2010, 10:21
Originally posted by DABTL


I think you have the Bush TARP stuff in mind.

The banks have been told to work the problems out. This does not foreclose criminal prosecutions. That becomes increasingly likely as the details are exposed.

Details that state attorney generals will expose, while Holder & Co do nothing.
:uhoh:




...............juanni

brunop
October 21, 2010, 10:41
Thank you, Bill, for a more civil response than I gave you.

I wasn't thinking only of Bush/TARP, but of the way that Obama's appointees have been part of the problem: Geithner, Paulson, to name only two.

I hope you are right about prosecutions being likely. Meanwhile, I am not holding my breath. At this point I think tthe fix is in.

DABTL
October 21, 2010, 18:40
Originally posted by juanni


Details that state attorney generals will expose, while Holder & Co do nothing.
:uhoh:




...............juanni

The State AG's will get some promises, a small fine and be gone. New York may be different, however.

DABTL
October 21, 2010, 18:41
Originally posted by brunop
Thank you, Bill, for a more civil response than I gave you.

I wasn't thinking only of Bush/TARP, but of the way that Obama's appointees have been part of the problem: Geithner, Paulson, to name only two.

I hope you are right about prosecutions being likely. Meanwhile, I am not holding my breath. At this point I think tthe fix is in.

Paulson was a Bush appointee. He left with Bush.

Geithner has been controversial for a long time. He needs to go.

RG Coburn
October 21, 2010, 19:51
Originally posted by DABTL


We will not be bailing them out,

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

motosapien
October 21, 2010, 20:15
Bill's back and polishing turds at a furious pace. It won't last long.........

MtnWulf
October 21, 2010, 20:17
Geithner is Obama's creature.

Geithner was, according to the Marxist in Chief, the ONLY one who could handle the economic crisis which Geithner helped orchestrate while at the Federal Reserve.

Geithner's position includes a large role in directing the Federal Government's spending on the financial crisis of 20072010, including allocation of $350 billion of funds from the Troubled Asset Relief Program enacted during the previous administration From Wikipedia.

I'm sure you all remember how alot of that money wound up as bonuses for the "Big Bankers".

And how that "Troubled Asset Relief Program" was rammed thru to "buy up" distressed loans was used to bail out union jobs and other dem supporters, you know, private businesses who want to make money.

Wait until they finally look at where all that stimulus money went.

The dems are more than "nose deep" in Wall Street's ass.

gates
October 21, 2010, 22:24
This corruption is not a partisan issue - BOTH parties have been comprimised - BOTH parties do the bankers and SI bidding - FACT. I fear we will need, when all the cards are layed on the table, to burn the whole damn thing to the ground and start over... the corruption and fraud are ingrained in our culture - it needs to be dealt with if we are to save our nation!

MtnWulf
October 22, 2010, 07:22
According to this article Gates, that may happen....

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article23493.html