PDA

View Full Version : KD is mulling bugging out

gates
October 13, 2010, 15:00
he just wrote this in response to how he would allocate assets given whats happening-

Margin, I am getting very close to going "bug-out", converting all to tangible value items, and deciding that right or wrong, I'm gonna live it out where I don't care.

This is getting very close to going completely out of control - it is FAR worse than what was going on with Lehman.

Bama Steve
October 13, 2010, 15:19
There is nowhere else to go my friend.

We either take it back or we go into the crater.

Taking it back is gonna suk much worse than we can imagine.

:rofl:

gates
October 13, 2010, 15:56
The trick, I think, will be to stay alive long enough to make a difference...

offshore44
October 13, 2010, 21:32
My observation is: I would rather be invisible than powerful. This is the time to be the gray man and not the warrior. But what do I know, I thought that the DOW was going to be at about 9300 right now and gold was going to be about $1,000 an ounce.

I don't see a way to take it back...no clear path. I doubt that we can dismantle the bureaucracy fast enough to keep from cratering.

If anyone has any bright ideas, I'm all ears.

Nick H.
October 13, 2010, 22:11
KD is sounding more and more paranoid lately. I still tend to think things will hold together a few more years before we go Mad Max. Yes, we might have inflation, yes, the stock market is likely to crash, but I am not heading for my bunker just yet.

gates
October 13, 2010, 23:33
He looks at things we don't - not saying he's right but he has been in the "we can fix this if we change course" camp since 2007 - that changed today... which is why I fricken posted it!

wall.e
October 14, 2010, 08:19
The amount of corruption and lies that made this possible runs deep into our gov. and buissness sectors and the best way to conceal or get away with their crimes is to crash us into the ground then people got alot more important and immediate problems than going after them..KD knows this bro,I think alot of people do,their just not saying it..I